Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (18677 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2013
[/b]
Trail blazer: Believe it or not = ALLAH IS NOT GOD, BUT AN ISLAMIC DEITY.(Q. E. D) REASONS: 1. the allah that i hear of is always glorified in evil. e.g at every site of a terrorist attack all we hear is allah akbar. 2. allah's holy book is so violent and is also used for violence. 3. allah's only and last prophet muhamd lived a questionable life on earth not worthy of mention here. 4. nobody av eva testified of d existence of allah -except his only prophet muhamd. he has no witness to support dis and he made sure dat no oda witnes resurfaced by declaring himself allah's last prophet. But my GOD has so many witnesses of His power and glory, i am privileged to be 1 of his witness. JESUS IS LORD.

Surah Al-Hashr
Bismillah-Arrahman-Al-Rahim.

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
59:23

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
59:24

He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is glorifying Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Sadaq-Allahul- Azeem.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by thorpido(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
nagoma:
[/b]

Surah Al-Hashr
Bismillah-Arrahman-Al-Rahim.

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
59:23

He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
59:24

He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is glorifying Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Sadaq-Allahul- Azeem.

As u say Allah is entirely merciful,pls educate ur muslim ummah to also show that mercy.Killing innocent people,destroying and burning properties is not a reflection of the one who understands mercy.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
thorpido: As u say Allah is entirely merciful,pls educate ur muslim ummah to also show that mercy.Killing innocent people,destroying and burning properties is not a reflection of the one who understands mercy.

Those are violent murderous criminals .if you have a serious and sincere leadership and government these criminals will be treated as what they really are - criminals and all the politics of accepting the label they give themselves has no place in law and in fighting crime. Criminals should be seriously dealt with as criminals whether they call themselves, Muslims, devils, witches, saints, or Gods should not change the criminal law.
It's beneficial for some people to continue calling them Muslims and not what they really are - criminals and murderers of innocent people.
Wallahu Aalam.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by thorpido(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
nagoma:

Those are violent murderous criminals .if you have a serious and sincere leadership and government these criminals will be treated as what they really are - criminals and all the politics of accepting the label they give themselves has no place in law and in fighting crime. Criminals should be seriously dealt with as criminals whether they call themselves, Muslims, devils, witches, saints, or Gods should not change the criminal law.
It's beneficial for some people to continue calling them Muslims and not what they really are - criminals and murderers of innocent people.
Wallahu Aalam.
You also have to understand the complexity of Nigeria.These people claim to be muslims and shout Allahu Akbar.If there is a crackdown on them,there are groups that will rise and claim Islamists are being persecuted.It's complex and I hope u'll admit.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by maclatunji: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Trail blazer: Now i realise that u muslims are so religiously blinded. jux imagine all d comments here, d gruesome and heartless renown criminal (sadam) has jux used islam to immortalise his bloody name by rewriting d quran with his evil blood and all u could do is to shout 'subhanali' . islamic protagonists- pls tell us wot makes d quran written wit d evil blood of saddam not to be demonic, evil and satanic? Or was saddam practising islamic occultism?

Kid, go and learn how to spell first before trying to analyse anything.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by BetaThings: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jaidey-one:
oh really? Blame the christians!!! Ur muslim brothers in the north have been killing christians for ages. You've been killing christians yet you expect us not to hate you.
So how so you want to play this. Boko Haram is a menace to all. Muslims who hate what they do have been killed in the mistaken belief that they are muslims.
Muslims who serve in the armed forces participate in killing Boko Haram members. Do you hate them too
A lot of muslims don't hate Christians. They do business with Christians and even some employ Christians. Should Christians hate those too
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
BetaThings:
So how so you want to play this. Boko Haram is a menace to all. Muslims who hate what they do have been killed in the mistaken belief that they are muslims.
Muslims who serve in the armed forces participate in killing Boko Haram members. Do you hate them too
A lot of muslims don't hate Christians. They do business with Christians and even some employ Christians. Should Christians hate those too
stop acting like u don't understand what i'm saying. Christians were being killed in the north for decades before boko haram started. Even when the danish cartoon of mohamed was released our northern brothers killed innocent Nigerian christians. That was long before boko haram started so don't act like the killing of xtians started with boko haram. Btw boko haram claims to be fighting for the islamization of Nigeria amongst other things. Several churches have been bombed, burnt and christians have been at the recieving end of 70% of the violence. You also can deny the fact that there are millions of BH sympathizers in the north especially Maiduguri. The moment muslims in Nigeria come out in the millions to protest again the BH menace that's when i'll start respecting Northern muslims until then they're all BH sympathizers as far as i'm concerned. Enough said

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by BetaThings: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

abi o, d kid jus wanna talk
Salaam
I can understand your frustration. But let us not indulge in their game of name calling. It is not our culture
Let us set examples
We should just silence them with facts and logic!
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
BetaThings:
mind u i don't hate all muslims. Like i said earlier i have some of them in my extended family. My dad was born a muslim but those are muslims from the south west. I've dated a yoruba muslim before and religion didn't come between us. That's simply because yoruba muslims are tolerant. Can the same be said about Hausa/Fulani muslims?
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
thorpido: You also have to understand the complexity of Nigeria.These people claim to be muslims and shout Allahu Akbar.If there is a crackdown on them,there are groups that will rise and claim Islamists are being persecuted.It's complex and I hope u'll admit.

Methods of dealing with crimes are well known especially to the well trained. The key issue is to stop crimes and apprehend criminals and punish them according to the law. Why should I worry when I am not a criminal murderer when these processes are going on to ensure law and order is followed? All the shout of Muslim, Muslims, Muslims is diverting the country from actual crime prevention and offender punishment. I think many people , lots of them on NL enjoy that. A communal punishment for all Nigerian muslims(about 75 million of them) is very much preferred and somewhat enjoyed by the " people" than hunting down the criminals who call themselves Muslims . These criminals and their supporters cannot be more than 3-500, 000 in number .but the choice is to demonize all Muslims. I am sure as a Muslim , I lost more relatives and acquaintance to BH than the anti - Islam noise makers.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jaidey-one:
mind u i don't hate all muslims. Like i said earlier i have some of them in my extended family. My dad was born a muslim but those are muslims from the south west. I've dated a yoruba muslim before and religion didn't come between us. That's simply because yoruba muslims are tolerant. Can the same be said about Hausa/Fulani muslims?

You are extremely handicapped in your intellect and thinking.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Jaideyone(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
nagoma:

You are extremely handicapped in your intellect and thinking.
cun*t u're the handicapped one here. Did i lie? No i didn't. A cartoon was released in Denmark and innocent christians died at the hands of your muslim brothers. No one asked the north to host miss world beauty paegent but northerners protested against it. Northern muslims are intolerant. That is the fact. Don't blame me blame your brothers.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by thorpido(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
nagoma:

Methods of dealing with crimes are well known especially to the well trained. The key issue is to stop crimes and apprehend criminals and punish them according to the law. Why should I worry when I am not a criminal murderer when these processes are going on to ensure law and order is followed? All the shout of Muslim, Muslims, Muslims is diverting the country from actual crime prevention and offender punishment. I think many people , lots of them on NL enjoy that. A communal punishment for all Nigerian muslims(about 75 million of them) is very much preferred and somewhat enjoyed by the " people" than hunting down the criminals who call themselves Muslims . These criminals and their supporters cannot be more than 3-500, 000 in number .but the choice is to demonize all Muslims. I am sure as a Muslim , I lost more relatives and acquaintance to BH than the anti - Islam noise makers.
You made sense here.In whatever position u find urself to educate others please do.Peace is all we need.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by nagoma(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2013
thorpido: You made sense here.In whatever position u find urself to educate others please do.Peace is all we need.

Thank you & may the Lord ease us out of this mess.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by condralbede(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

FOOL
your papa and mama are vagabonds.
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by akandejames: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein by Empiree: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
condralbede:
ISLAMABAD.
Is a capital city of Pakistan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 And Muslims In Nigeria- Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.