Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center (18743 Views)

Ruling On Performing Ablution When Wearing Lipsticks / COVID-19: How Can Someone Wearing PPE Perform Ablution For Solah? / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by AbooBilal(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
13 people you will find in the ablution center. Just trying to wake us up on how to better the use of the ablution centers. No pun intended!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by AbooBilal(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
AbooBilal:
13 people you will find in the ablution center

7 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by AbooBilal(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=AbooBilal post=85443432][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by AbooBilal(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=AbooBilal post=85443445][/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by DrRasheed: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thanks this is very funny and commendable.
Nice work.
Masha Allah.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by TheSourcerer: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mansha Allah
Lol psyc I'm an Atheist
I just wrote what the above Muslim said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by TheSourcerer: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
So true

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by sulasa07(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
I'm a miserly

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Wasting water is inappropriate for Muslims.

9 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Nah true walahi
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Stalwert: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
Wasting water is inappropriate for Muslims.

Yes, there are rulings against wasting water,in fact it is encouraged to use up water remaining in kettles instead of fetching anew. And this is even more important now than ever especially as water is getting scarcer every year, in SA last year I can't remember if it was Pretoria, they ran out of water and had to start rationing.

So brothers and sisters, don't waste water during ablution.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Astonmartins: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Quite interesting & very hilarious �
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by AdaJesus1(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
angry

I have a strong distaste for performing ablution in most public mosques.

They are mostly plagued by the overpowering smell of urine.

The National Mosque of Abuja was an exception because of the adequate water supply.

Inability to flush the toilet is an epidemic problem in Nigeria but we Muslims should set an example in self hygiene.

And why do people love to spit out phlegm for others to see ? angry undecided

I really wish there was a fatwa with strong consequences (beheading?) on these 2 issues.
my gee
What's up
inihali walahi walaka salaka sibiri na ala otu masha Allah Amin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by vanida6: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
lolx dis part is funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by SarakiBukola: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
AdaJesus1:

my gee
What's up
inihali walahi walaka salaka sibiri na ala otu masha Allah Amin

How many monikers do you have in total?

What's your secret ? I have only one by the way, but i wonder how you can create so many when temporary emails no longer work here.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Mylovelife: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2020
It's not funny joor grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Newnas(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
angry

The National Mosque of Abuja was an exception because of the adequate water supply.

Inability to flush the toilet is an epidemic problem in Nigeria but we Muslims should set an example in self hygiene.

I really wish there was a fatwa with strong consequences (beheading?) on these 2 issues.

Indeed there is. Lemme search.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find but the general prohibition of

لا ضرر ولا ضرار
Do not harm yourself and do not harm others
-Ibn Majah (2341) authenticated by Albany.
should cover it.

Also, it is from the Sunnah to conceal one's self whenever you want to ease yourself so that people won't hear any obnoxious sounds, see what is forbidden or disgusting or perceive any offensive odour.

This is matter that all books of fiqh discuss. Unfortunately, I don't know why many people still take it lightly.

May Allaah assist us.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by midnighter(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
"Dawah Nigeria" wearing Gulf Arab get-up smh. The inferiority complex is real
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by TheExecutioner: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
As a good headslammer you're expected to spit out your phlegm too just like all the other headslammers.

SarakiBukola:
angry

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by SarakiBukola: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2020
TheExecutioner:
As a good headslammer you're expected to spit out your phlegm too just like all the other headslammers.

LOL. I knew I had crushed your psyche previously.

You memorized my moniker while i forgot all about you since I got a ban months ago.

Thanks for the confirmation grin grin

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by TheExecutioner: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Memorized what? I only remembered it the way one remembers a good joke grin

So you were banned? I can't imagine why! But now you're around, the fun continues. I've missed my favourite punching bag!

Welcome back to NL!

SarakiBukola:

LOL. I knew I had crushed your psyche previously.

You memorized my moniker while i forgot all about you since I got a ban months ago.

Thanks for the confirmation grin grin

E pain am
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by SarakiBukola: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Memorized what? I only remembered it the way one remembers a good joke grin

So you were banned? I can't imagine why! But now you're around, the fun continues. I've missed my favourite punching bag!

Welcome back to NL!

Yeah. Your mum memorized my name too. grin

You can probably guess why. wink

As for you... I destroy my victims and move on. They have endless nightmares like you just admitted. grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by TheExecutioner: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nightmares? Don't you mean funny memories? grin grin

SarakiBukola:

Yeah. Your mum memorized my name too. grin

You can probably guess why. wink

As for you... I destroy my victims and move on. They have endless nightmares like you just admitted. grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by womenareapes: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
AbooBilal:
13 people you will find in the ablution center. Just trying to wake us up on how to better the use of the ablution centers. No pun intended!
using stones to wash ya holy diick when there is no water and still using that dicck in the art of penetrating non believers in form of blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by sawdi: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
womenareapes:
using stones to wash ya holy diick when there is no water and still using that dicck in the art of penetrating non believers in form of blessings!

Stale. Next undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by KBdownloads(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
allahu snackbar
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Khaleell001(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Mansha Allah Lol psyc I'm an Atheist I just wrote what the above Muslim said
go get your drugs
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In The Ablution Center by Khaleell001(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
SarakiBukola:
angry

Your last comment, what do. you mean by beheading?

Or, you missed your way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.