Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! (47362 Views)

Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Coldfeet: My first comment of the year and it has to be wasted quoting a foolish post! Do u finger ur girl thru her stomach? Smh
Silly people abound on Nairaland.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 50calibre(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

If you can guarantee our baby will be able to do tae kwan do from the womb. . .I'm all yours!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry I can guarantee our baby would know all forms of martial arts tae kwan do, tai chi, Kung Fu, Judo, even boxing from the womb. Hahaha hope you would be able to handle him or her?
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
seedord247: Maybe the doctor is tryin to finger his mother... Na soo the baby say kaii doctor i don catch you today... cheesy
...what a lame attempt at humour...smh

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by toluxa1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sisi_Kill: My Ovaries just exploded!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

That is just soooooooooooooooo damn cute!!!

Ewwwww. Dirty
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
cramjones: OMG...Nigerians always add superstitious meaning to everything.....every newborn (except brain damaged) has that reflex...its called the "grasp reflex" it is normal...Nice pic though
...we know what it is...stop acting like you discovered something previously unknown to man..

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 50calibre(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:

Actually I dont think it's lame dude, I just laughed
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Meklex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Coldfeet: My first comment of the year and it has to be wasted quoting a foolish post! Do u finger ur girl thru her stomach? Smh! Moreover its a baby girl so her and not his mother. Olodo 2013
you could have used the time wasted ensuring a 9moons free monthly periodic visitor as my new year gift to you.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by toluxa1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:

I tell U. Lamentable!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 80million1: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'm awe struck!
Bewildered, Flabbergasted, Overwhelmed, Marooned, Taken aback!

Again i say

*speechless*
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by neksummi(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Really?
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

Actually I dont think it's lame dude, I just laughed
...an opinion is like an a**hole..everybody is entitled to one including you..

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
The baby caught the Doctor fin-gering the mama

Thats classic caught in the act. How he wan explain this
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by SisiKill1: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

Don't worry I can guarantee our baby would know all forms of martial arts tae kwan do, tai chi, Kung Fu, Judo, even boxing from the womb. Hahaha hope you would be able to handle him or her?

Thinking. . . . .
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by legendsilver(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2013
life n dia unexpected actions, well xo touching
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nightshift(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: Maybe the doctor is tryin to finger his mother... Na soo the baby say kaii doctor i don catch you today... cheesy
A typical Nigerian motor-park dry joke! Wetin dey your mind self??
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by twilightizu: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2013
aal lies
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by seedord247(m): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Coldfeet: My first comment of the year and it has to be wasted quoting a foolish post! Do u finger ur girl thru her stomach? Smh! Moreover its a baby girl so her and not his mother. Olodo 2013

maybe your brain is not in service grin
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by carzola(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2013
makes me remembA,d 1st time a gurl grabed my balls it was 4 grabin ha bobbi...
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by greatgod2012(f): 12:31am On Jan 04, 2013
I love this, shows how strong and healthy d baby was at birth.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by romzey(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Cute! Nice pix

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by truelovecom: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2013
sennykenny: The experience is so great...being a mother is so sweet, I love u my boy. My 1st comment on frontpage.

Your welcome to Nairaland republic. I hope you've applied for permanent residence , cos if not , you wont be allowed to have your own topic or use nasty words to comment( like id! ot , f..u.ck you etc) . Dont post any adverts, when you have not been issued a residence permit. If you do so, you will face deportation( i.e BAN)
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by EasyNaijacom: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2013
I wont deny that this is cute..... but hey, babies are born with balled up fists and they dont open it for at least their first month.. one can easily slip a finger in there. I do it all the time with babies.
Unless this was a rare occurrence, I doubt the baby stretched it's hand - spotted the doctor's finger - widened it's palm and then grabbed it...... nah

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Lusayo(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2013
So nice
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dstoms(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2013
hahahahahaha kaaaaaii dis guy u demn crazy meeen
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by makaveli1(m): 1:51am On Jan 04, 2013

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE THIS DIRTY MINDED
PEOPLE ARE TALKING SENSE YOU ARE TALKING OF FIINGERING??
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by cr8v(f): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2013
The Bible narrated that Jacob(Israel) grabbed Esau's leg while they were being born.(Gen 25:26) If sights like this dazzle you, it means God actually want Israel to be born in a spectacular way. Stories like this go back to tell us that Bible stories are not fairy tales and to authenticate the Bibles statement that nothing is new under the sun.(Eccl 1:9)

4 Likes

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by seedord247(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2013
makaveli1:

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE THIS DIRTY MINDED
PEOPLE ARE TALKING SENSE YOU ARE TALKING OF FIINGERING??

Must you quote Mr re.tard?

If my comment sound dumb to you then you are dumbass. cheesy angry
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by jspac(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2013
cramjones: OMG...Nigerians always add superstitious meaning to everything.....every newborn (except brain damaged) has that reflex...its called the "grasp reflex" it is normal...Nice pic though
Well that didn't happen when you were born, trust me i was there.
Signed your birth certificate wink

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by mamagee3(f): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Very scary sight
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by maumau1: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2013
beautiful. God is great.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by gaertretry: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2013

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by pekelepekele(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Haba nah which kind doctor dey use ordinary hand without gloves to deliver a baby that is total rubbish nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.