Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,395 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85732 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Bryancrox(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
SUPER STORYSUPER STORYSUPER STORY
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Emelcee: Of all the movies u guys have mentioned, non can match XENA...
Hahahahahahahahahahah....ROTFL...hahahah...LMAO
XENA? Guy u funny
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Decentdon(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
~vicky~:
make it or break it
A man called God
Prison break
Make it or break it z my best,who's ur favourite xter,mine z Jordan Randall
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by taif(f): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
diji04: (1)VAMPIRE DAIRY.(2)DEEP BLUE(3)TRUE BLOOD(4)EVERYBODY HAVE CHRIS.
i love vampire dairy is season 3 out yet?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Come, no one is even mentioning 'secret life of american teenager'
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by echo2(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
kaywiluv: mine is A Man Alled God n She wolf.

A man called God make sense die. I love dat film.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by taif(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
my is 1. don yi 2. jumong 3.the man called god 4. 24hrs. 5. vampire's dairy
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Zico0(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Naijaa!! When we kan get time to live our own life. Thread has hit page 11. Anyways 24 is the best ever, you either love it or you find it boring.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by lafuria1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Damon03: 1. How I Met Ur mother- I recommend this for everyone, it's too sweet to describe
2. Vampire Diaries- Nt just a vampire movie
3. Prison Break- C'mon u've gat to like scofield
4. One tree hill- There will always be 1 tree hill
5. Nikita- She's nt predictable
.. 24 is crap to me, I could predict 70% of happenings, oh that got me bored! But it gets a distant 6th

predict happenings in 24? wow. well every one has his taste though because i dont watch any of tv series u posted except prison break.....
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Decentdon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I've loved Lucas from the start...though he went off at some point. After him, Dan Scott is my fav.
My best is jamie scott
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by lafuria1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
taif: i love vampire dairy is season 3 out yet?
season 3 of vampire diaries? season 3 is out long ago, there presently on season 4, episode 10 or 11
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Damon03(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
la furia:

predict happenings in 24? wow. well every one has his taste though because i dont watch any of tv series u posted except prison break.....
Even if u dont want to watch any of them just try out How I met ur mother
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Damon03(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
la furia:
season 3 of vampire diaries? season 3 is out long ago, there presently on season 4, episode 10 or 11
episode 10 will be out on the 17th of this month
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Machine007: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Seasonal movies 1)prison break 2)jumong. Non seasonal and the best of d best is BRAVE HEART (UHURU)
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Decentdon:
My best is jamie scott

I've never met a more brilliant boy than Jamie...that friend of his is quite spooky.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Babaflenjor: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
24 hrs clears it all best of all seasonal films
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Machine007: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Seasonal movies 1)prison break 2)jumong. Non seasonal and the best of d best is BRAVE HEART (UHURU)
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by RedLight1: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Game of throne
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Decentdon(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Debroslink: all these films u guys are listing are good. But JUMONG nd KINGDOM OF THE WINDS na baba...
I luv jumong but I hate kingdom of d winds it has a tragic end...I hate hw maru died n hw d oda guy(can't remember his name)jumped off the cliff
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by sholajohn(f): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
My top 6 are:
Prison break
Vampire dairies
Single ladies
Lost
Desperate housewives
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
Game of thrones
Walking dead
Supernatural
Vampire diaries
Big bang theory.... Finito
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Zemhen1: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
3kay945:

What's the suit all about?
Am presently watching fringe season one.
how many season is fringe and is it complete?
unlike nikita and Merlin that 've to wait for seasons 4 &5respectively.

Am just checking some of those mentioned series.........how I go dey watch Chinese series....non sense when better ones dey...mtschew

Men SUITS ......made series just season 1&2 for now.......about a guy with photographic memory, FRINGE is also very very mind for guys that are open minded.......perfect for science and geek like folks or student ......been following it from day one and am not disappointed season 1 -5........BIG BANG THEORY ....also science and geek like if you are or were not a science student you might not understand or get why they are laughing at all....lol.....trust me season 1-4
THE VAMPIRE DAIRIES........nice series for these into vampire and werewolf stories season 1-5

There is also UGLY BETTY for the fashion inclined folks.........the girls can also try SINGLE LADIES ......men I love this one season 1&2 .......about three friends struggling with life, love, sex and marriage.....strictly for the matured girls and guys..........THE GAME.......is also another nice one about the rich and famous sportsmen season 1-5 .......its super nice

THE WALKING DEAD........for those that loves horror movies.......it's a most watch about the world coming to an end due to some events that turned humans to zombie
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.........strictly comedy it's also nice .....about a group of friends in new york ......season 1-8

Guy .......levels don change o ...lol.....am upgrading to high definition and blu-ray films and series can any one suggest a direct downloadable site.....I don taya for torrent.......thanks
WHITE COLLAR ..........this one na like police and thief ....lol .....who later became friends and are working together to capture other thiefs season 1-4
GAME OF THRONES.........one of my favorites but too slow and unpredictable......just season 1&2......about different country,race and tribe struggling for supremacy
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Decentdon(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I've never met a more brilliant boy than Jamie...that friend of his is quite spooky.
Lolz,I lyk chuck shaa bt because of Jamie,I pray to be a better father than Nathan and to have a better son than him
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Decentdon:
Lolz,I lyk chuck shaa bt because of Jamie,I pray to be a better father than Nathan and to have a better son than him
I know I'll be a better father, but if I ask for a better son, I think he'd turn a dummy.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by eby35(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
i pick touch as my favourite ever watched.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by funmikosoko: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
One tree hill(my best so far),boys over flowers(very wonderful),vampire diaries,city hunter,mari-mar. [color=#770077][/color][i][/i]
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Zemhen 1:

Am just checking some of those mentioned series.........how I go dey watch Chinese series....non sense when better ones dey...mtschew

Men SUITS ......made series just season 1&2 for now.......about a guy with photographic memory, FRINGE is also very very mind for guys that are open minded.......perfect for science and geek like folks or student ......been following it from day one and am not disappointed season 1 -5........BIG BANG THEORY ....also science and geek like if you are or were not a science student you might not understand or get why they are laughing at all....lol.....trust me season 1-4
THE VAMPIRE DAIRIES........nice series for these into vampire and werewolf stories season 1-5

There is also UGLY BETTY for the fashion inclined folks.........the girls can also try SINGLE LADIES ......men I love this one season 1&2 .......about three friends struggling with life, love, sex and marriage.....strictly for the matured girls and guys..........THE GAME.......is also another nice one about the rich and famous sportsmen season 1-5 .......its super nice

THE WALKING DEAD........for those that loves horror movies.......it's a most watch about the world coming to an end due to some events that turned humans to zombie
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.........strictly comedy it's also nice .....about a group of friends in new york ......season 1-8

Guy .......levels don change o ...lol.....am upgrading to high definition and blu-ray films and series can any one suggest a direct downloadable site.....I don taya for torrent.......thanks
WHITE COLLAR ..........this one na like police and thief ....lol .....who later became friends and are working together to capture other thiefs season 1-4
GAME OF THRONES.........one of my favorites but too slow and unpredictable......just season 1&2......about different country,race and tribe struggling for supremacy
Jumong isn't chinese but korean, and its based partly on real historical events or you can call it legend sha.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LeSulk(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
"the vampire diaries"-the perfect blend of love,intrigue,fantasy& horror

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by alphaconde(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Carnivale
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by tremzy07(f): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
As a professor of season movies, lemme begin my dissertation...lol! Just kidding but i really can't say which of this is my best so let me just categorize them.
1. Action/Thrillers
- The Game of Thrones: the plot, the fight scenes, all the devilish scheming! Totally awesome!
- The legend of the seeker: why on earth did they stop this series! It was so great and i know merlin fans would kill me for this, but merlin is kinda lame in comparison!
- Supernatural: okay since we are still on thrillers, this season takes the creepy cake! Actually stopped at season 5 cos it was just getting too demonic and diabolical for my liking. Yes im a sissy, sue me!
- The Unit: really nice one!
- Terranova: just started this one. So far so good though.
2. Comedy/Drama
- How i met your mother: The earlier seasons were so...wait for it....legendary! But the recent seasons seem to be a bit stale to me. Discovering that neil patrick harris....well, lets leave it at that.
- Two and a half men: Truly hilarious! But when charly left i abandoned ship as well.
- Everybody hates chris: just too funny.
-Desperate Housewives: best drama series ever. The best character selections ive seen so far!
- Glee: im not so sure this is drama but i love the songs especially when they sing the oldies and mj's.
3. Paranormal/Mental
-4400 and heroes. Kinda lost interest in heroes after a while but the story started off really great and 4400 ended too abruptly.
- Fringe: now this made sci-fi thrilling for me!
-The mentalist: you gotta love a brainy guy who is so cute. patrick jane on point.
-Boston legal: my best legal series ever. There can be no one like danny krane and alan!
-Suits: i had given up on finding another legal series that could hold me spell bound and then this came along!
I have a feeling ive forgotten some...oh yes 24 was great at first then got too long for me, and i was told the entire story of prison break before watching it,which pretty much killed it for me.
P.s if you've never seen a japanese anime before...you are on a long thing! Samurai x first and now Naruto, fairy tail and one piece, are gradually stealing me away from seasons!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by afroman23: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Prison Break
American Horror story asylum
Walking Dead
True Blood
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Decentdon(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I know I'll be a better father, but if I ask for a better son, I think he'd turn a dummy.
I hope not o,cos am sure God have answered my prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.