Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85734 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ouigy99(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
1. True Blood
2. Dexter
3. Heroes
4. Borgias
5. Tudors

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by TheDoc: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
PRISON BREAK
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Keky(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2013
mafiacent: Y'all should see Last Resort. It's crazy and it's just a season, so no unnecessary Suspense and episodes. It's still ongoing though
I concur
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2013
Decentdon:
I hope not o,cos am sure God have answered my prayer
Well, One Tree Hill is great...no doubt about that.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by DaVinChiSam(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2013
Dear Mother
The big baang theory
Tinsel
Spider
Face to face
this life
tales of eve
OZ
Some seasons of SuperStory

and my favorite all time series...

The Masquerade
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by yokiti: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2013
This thread has made me to remember the quote the dying doctor that revealed the NSS director's connection with Iris said tothe main actor: HUN Jung "whatever" in IrIs

Live as if there is God, if at the end there is God; you change eternity and if there is no God; you loose nothing.

Team Iris!!!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2013
prof e.o.o:
9ce selection! Who is ur fav act in prison break?
its sucre . Nice guy
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Okeycima: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2013
prof e.o.o:
Suit was kul. I xo much luv it.Bt i'm yet 2get d complete season 2. I only downloaded it.
from which site.is it 4 real and is d site free
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by trent9002(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2013
deepwaters :
I tend to tilt towards comedy, and not-too-bloody-supernatural, so my all time best will be
Everybody hates Chris,
Ugly Betty,
Heroes
Two and a half men
The mentalist
Btw, does Fresh Prince of Bel-Air count? I so love that series!
Can't believe only you mentioned 2.5 men. Best sitcom on tv right now IMO. Seems most Nigerians lack taste. Everyone's saying legend of the seeker, show was so bad, got cancelled in the second season
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by numbereight: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2013
24 is the best ever!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by trent9002(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
The only reason I watch The big bang theory is cos of Sheldon Cooper. The guy's gold. Charlie sheen's new show, Anger Management is brilliant also, can't wait for it to resume.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by gwenwuby(f): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2013
Dis r my fav 5, wit ma fav xters
1.Prison break-alex mahone n Tbag
2.Vampire diaries-Damon salvatore
3.Merlin-Arthur and d dragon
4.Lost-james(sonya) and sayid
5.India:a love story(a telenovella by Gloria perez)

2 Likes

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by TheLokI: 12:36am On Jan 13, 2013
hw cm nobody's mentioning SUPERNATURAL ??
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Okeycima: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2013
ayando: Mine are:
jumong
prison break
god of war( season 7 is yet to be out.hopeful dis year)
lost
guy u d buy d dvd plate or downloading.if is d leta can i have d site address.I MEAN D GOD OF WAR
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by hollypagan: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2013
Checkmate my best
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 13, 2013
Chuck
Tudors
One Tree Hill
Supernatural
spartarcus
Fringe
Heroes
more to come....
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Chidoxyl(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2013
** Spartacus
** Iris
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Regiblinkz(m): 1:43am On Jan 13, 2013
diji04: (1)VAMPIRE DAIRY.(2)DEEP BLUE(3)TRUE BLOOD(4)EVERYBODY HAVE CHRIS.
vampire diaries is total class...DAMON NAILED IT
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by tobiemichael(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2013
1. 24
2. Vampires diaries
3. Nikita
4. Prison break,, etc
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by temmym4(m): 2:36am On Jan 13, 2013
OMG! I'm so much in luv with 24! The 8 seasons was so interesting. Even Prison break gets kinda borin after the first 2 seasons.

On a scale of 1-5

*Legend of the seeker
*Prison break
*Lost
*Merlin
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by dokunbam(m): 3:13am On Jan 13, 2013
Everybody hates chris
Despirate house wives
Prison break
Alias
Oz
Smailville
Nikita
Lost
Ugly betty
Dirty sexy money
Etc
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:16am On Jan 13, 2013
Why is nobody mentioning 'the iron empress'? ....it's so interesting.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by skiduski(m): 3:27am On Jan 13, 2013
FRINGE!!
Once u watch first episode u r hooked.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 13, 2013
Switched at Birth
The Lying game
Pretty little liars
American teenagers
Weeds
Bunheads
All real housewives
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by dyabman(m): 4:13am On Jan 13, 2013
Mine are 24- jack: trust me I haven't get started yet, TELL ME where is the BOMB!! Lol

city hunter is da d.ope- Kim nana lol

Heroes- give me Peter and sylar

Spartacus- love gannicus

Merlin- Athur and John hurt voice of the dragon: what is it again young warlock !

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by femmywest(m): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2013
If u're looking for the best tv series ever,just watch these.
1.Game of Thrones
2. Homeland
3. 24
4. Vampire Diaries
5. 4400
6. The event
7. Boardwalk Empire
8. Prison break
9. The Grimm(watchable)
10. Merlin.
U won't regret watching any of these.Thank me later. smiley
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by FXKing2012(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Lmaoo...Are u kidding me? Anyway am fine hun and u?

I'm for real sweets, I like super story for its originality plus the fact that I'm able to relate with it cos the stories occur everyday in our society.

Now tell me, do u miss me?

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2013
The best are:

1. The Walking dead
2. Spartacus
3. Dirty Sexy Money
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by mimibets(f): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2013
if am asked to name my best 3,it'll be 1)gossip girl 2)gossip girl 3)gossip girl. chuck n blair's love story was just classic. chuck is handsome,rich,witty and a bad boy extraordinaire.what more could a girl want!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2013
skiduski: FRINGE!!
Once u watch first episode u r hooked.

Lie. After season 2 I got bored. The thing kept going round in circles.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by 10over101: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2013
Prison Break.Nikita
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Damon03(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2013
gwenwuby: Dis r my fav 5, wit ma fav xters
1.Prison break-alex mahone n Tbag
2.Vampire diaries-Damon salvatore
3.Merlin-Arthur and d dragon
4.Lost-james(sonya) and sayid
5.India:a love story(a telenovella by Gloria perez)
U really are into bad guys, I like tbag and Damon too. The crazy impulsive vampire like klaus would say

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.