Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85719 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Shegz4040(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Xunxhine: I've watched season 4, xpecting 5
wil av to get it...
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Emmiee28(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
=> 24

=> Lost

=> Prison Break

=> Game of throne

=> Spartacus

=> Oz
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by AdeniyiA(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
aussyroyal: Desperate housewives is my best
...wishing to be one?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Arogba: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
goddy godwin:
24 is my best tu n i have watch uptll season 10

Bros, where you watch your season 10? Me sef wan watch o!!
I thought 24 closed with season 8.... Na wa o!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Guddy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
goddy godwin:

Where did you get your season 9 and 10? My dear 24 ended in season 8.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by temmym4(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
goddy godwin:

Ehn ehn.. Really?? So tell me what happened in Season 9 & 10?? I'm curious, Am sure Jym Hyke and Omotola was d main cast of those 2 seasons u watched grin grin
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Damon03(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
vampire diaries season 4 just started, we are on episode 9 except u're watching alien version undecided undecided
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by koman: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Boston Legal is in a class of its own, nothing compares 2it.
Can't stp whatching

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Insanity(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Okay

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by AKMoney1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
[size=15pt] Drake & Josh grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by pat077: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
teen wolf.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by AVWENAGHA: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Una like film sha
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by AVWENAGHA: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Una like film sha.jobless nigerians like me
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by PrettyCindy(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Boston Legal tops them all. Have watched it more than 10 times since i i first watched it in 2008.
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Dirty Sexy Money (one hell of a movie)
Alias
Everybody Hates Chris
Ugly Betty
Prison Break
True Blood (i dont like vampire movies but True Blood is very interesting)
Niptuck

Lost was quite interesting at the begining but the producers "lost it" somewhere around season 4.

Boston Legal is my favourite till date.......... DENNY CRANE..........

2 Likes

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by SpicyMimi(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Arogba:

Bros, where you watch your season 10? Me sef wan watch o!!
I thought 24 closed with season 8.... Na wa o!
Hahaha...pirated things nah!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by abuameh(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
My best are LOVE IS TIMELESS/THE PROMISE.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by afoo02(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
prof e.o.o:
There is no need 4 an epistle here. Jst share with me and other Nairalanders ur best seasonal movie. Personally I'll stil rate 24h as my best of all time. . . I jst can't wait 4 season 9! What abt u? [b][/b]
24h is just the best out of them. How are u sure about 09?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by geegirl101(f): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
1 prison Break
2. Lipstick jungle
3. Gossip girl
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Insanity(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nnamdini: mine is 24 but from the comments,u can easily know the mindsets of nairalanders as regards movies
merlin,legend of d seeker,one three hill,kyle xy-childish pple
evrybody hates chris-comic pple
game of thrones,spartacus-adult pple
heroes,supernatural-occult lovers
iris,jumong-action freaks
housewives,hw i met ur mum-romantic pple
prison break,fringe-intelligent pple

Very shallow analysis.Personally, i'll say you don't know much about movies, you don't know the art in acting and trying to convey a very deep message. Saying OTH is for childish pple says a lot about you, a movie that checks all the box in the realities of life; Love, hate, betrayal, evil, friends, family, career, decision making, anger, marriage, sex etc You'll learn a lot from that movie.
You'll probably put 'Entourage' in the childish pple category, wow!
FYI, a movie is a work of art. Personally, the best movie i've ever watch is 'Legends of the Fall', but am guessing you 'll fall asleep while watching it 'cuz you'll be too shallow to understand what it's really all about.
Don't categorize pple with youя own opinion 'cuz Uя view might just be wrong.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by teefash01(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
Insanity:

Very shallow analysis.Personally, i'll say you don't know much about movies, you don't know the art in acting and trying to convey a very deep message. Saying OTH is for childish pple says a lot about you, a movie that checks all the box in the realities of life; Love, hate, betrayal, evil, friends, family, career, decision making, anger, marriage, sex etc You'll learn a lot from that movie.
You'll probably put 'Entourage' in the childish pple category, wow!
FYI, a movie is a work of art. Personally, the best movie i've ever watch is 'Legends of the Fall', but am guessing you 'll fall asleep while watching it 'cuz you'll be too shallow to understand what it's really all about.
Don't categorize pple with youя own opinion 'cuz Uя view might just be wrong.

no offence pls , oth is for gehs nd childish >>>>>>>>>guys
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by teefash01(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
prison break
the wire
revolution
fringe
weeds
homeland
flash point
leverage
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by seechris(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Goto b suits, then TWD
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Diamaten(f): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Greys anatomy
Desperate housewives
Burn notice
Merlin
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by cyrilex202(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
LEE SAN is simply de best follow by PRISON BREAK.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Humphreydis(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
1. Prison Break..............I luv it in Panama prison!..cudnt sleep 4 2days..crazy!...T.Bagwell!
2. 24
3. Lost
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by chellsee: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
The Vampire Diaries-Damon Salvatore,Caroline,Klaus,Bonnie and Jeremy.

SmallVille-Clark Kent

DropDeadDiva-Jane Bingum,Parker,Teri :Jane's Assistant.

Roswell-Though at a time, it looked as if the series was dragging.

Being Human-My name is George and I'm a werewolf.

PrisonBreak-Michael,we got to do this. This was said by Lincoln when he went to the prison to tell Michael that Sarah had been killed yet he had to break someone out.

Teen wolf.

One Tree Hill-I guess that'll be my brother's favourite. He lugs them around all the time. Takes them to school, brings them back, takes them again, brings them back. Sometimes, I wonder. SMH.

Fringe.

Kyle XY.

Ps: I wonder why nobody mentioned DROPDEADDIVA.- I love that series

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hmmm,
Supernatural
Fringe
How I met ur mum
But d best, Naruto shippuden. Simply addicted to dem
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Keky(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
goddy godwin:
season 10 ke?ahn ahn
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Keky(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
season 4 neva finish na
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Prodigee: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
My best gotta be Fringe; also liked 24 Hours, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Athena, The Event, Defying Gravity, et al Sci-Fi series.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
haryhorku: its sucre . Nice guy
I xo much luv Alex Mahone 4 his thinking jst lyk Scofield. Next,d evil genius Tbag.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Ivalyn(f): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
vampire diaries...switched at birth...once upon a tyme...kyle xy..smallville...make it or break it.....nd xo many odas

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.