Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time (85806 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Ur Best Seasonal Film / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by stanpee(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. Jumong
4. Hustler
5. Leverage
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
orelove4liff: I'm sure most ppl dat are choosin oda films oda dan "24" hav nt watched d film.u'll hav everytin u nid in 24.inteligence,america govt and politics,hw america rules d world,america corruptn,technology at its peak etc.General Juma rili tried by breakin into d most powerful office on earth and even slapped d most powerful person on earth which is d president of USA.24 is d best film of all time
Not true! I've seen 24 and I still rate prison break over it.
Believe me, there are so so many good shows out there that will make you return your 24 dvd to collect another movie.

2 Likes

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by MyMouth(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
prof e.o.o:
9ce taste! Try watchn d 'events' its probably beta than d Vs,bt same story line
still waiting 4 event season 2
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
nosa gold:

Pls bruh wat later hapund newest seasons of dae joyoung? I stopped at season 10, that dae joyoung really suffered mhen

@op
Jumong
A man called God
Iris
Kingdom of wings( continues from wher jumong stopped)
Spartacuz
Prison break

Pls op where can I watch korean seasonal movies online?
Cuz if yu ve never seen jumong, yu re stil on a very long thing
kai! Dat a man called God make sense die*i dey tell you!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
stanpee: 1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. Jumong
4. Hustler
5. Leverage
PARKER!!!....if she was a Nigerian I wld marry her.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by samnugba(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
prison break
merlin(have watched s5, which is "the end the end")
lockwood(though kinda weird, but still like it)
vampire diaries
chucks
burn notice
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
deeplow:

GOD will kuku bless u for me.I thot I was the only one.I am not a big fan of lucas tho,I'd kill to spend a day with peyton sawyer.
Amen, and you too...Peyton went off too, like Lucas.

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by raynold17(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
everybody that haven't watch everybody hates Chris should get the copies now and you'll definitely forget about the rest...watched the season 1 like 5 times in 1 and d half week before moving to season 2..#tragic

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by uniquepb(f): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
I'm surprised nobody choose ROOKIE BLUE very interseting film. SUIT too does it for me and LYING GAME.

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I've loved Lucas from the start...though he went off at some point. After him, Dan Scott is my fav.
Peyton is my favorite character.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Desperate House wives and Army wives! Esp. Army wives.I fell in love with the US Army in the course of seeing that movie

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by raynold17(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
samnugba: prison break
merlin(have watched s5, which is "the end the end"wink
lockwood(though kinda weird, but still like it)
vampire diaries
chucks
burn notice
me to season five was the bomb Merlin in the city..
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by anitank(f): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
tintingz: *chuckes* before you were born? Mtss

which one have you watched cuz i see you only see them tongue simple lost and heros i dont think you have watch them talkless of seeing them tongue
You can go and sleep now. It's past your bed time
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kaxmytex:
1.kyle xy
I loved Kyle XY too but it ended in season 3 i think. I wish it has continued.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Debroslink: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
24, Merlin, Spartacus, Game of Thrones were trillers, but none was as great as 'JUMONG' nd 'KINGDOM OF THE WINDS'. Pls watch these movies. U will never regret ur time u devoted to it. Jumong, Muyull, Yuri, Daeso, Soseno, Lady Yowa... These casts were amazing

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by profeoo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]i don't watch seasonal film buh dis iz my rating...[/size]
1.kyle xy
2.merlin
3.vampire diaries
4.jumong
5.heroes
6.legend of d seeker
7.smallvile
8.prison break
9.spartacaus
if u dnt watch,hw dd u come up wit d rating?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by anitank(f): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
I seem to be the only one who is yet to see this JUMONG. No time since i started work
Can someone please give me a little summary? grin
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Rajman(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nikita

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by MyMouth(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
super story

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Debroslink: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
JUMONG
JUMONG

KINGDOM OF THE WINDS
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Debroslink: 24, Merlin, Spartacus, Game of Thrones were trillers, but none was as great as 'JUMONG' nd 'KINGDOM OF THE WINDS'. Pls watch these movies. U will never regret ur time u devoted to it. Jumong, Muyull, Yuri, Daeso, Soseno, Lady Yowa... These casts were amazing
Jumong is so addictive.
I only hated how d yrs jump by without much achievements but still its d best I've seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by LarrySun(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Josh090:
Peyton is my favorite character.
My fav is Brook, among the ladies.
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
anitank: I seem to be the only one who is yet to see this JUMONG. No time since i started work
Can someone please give me a little summary? grin
Google it! But it won't make much sense to you untill you begin watching it and even not until maybe season 2
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by slimyem: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mine's NCIS LA,Burn Notice and Fringe...cheesy
The rest come afterwards.smiley
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by crazygod(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Smallville
Nikita
Chuck
Fringe
Heroes
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by ayando(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mine are:
jumong
prison break
god of war( season 7 is yet to be out.hopeful dis year)
lost
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by wildchild1: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lyk serzly? No one mentioned Dirty Sexy Money and Hawaii 5 0
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by slimyem: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
God knows i can't watch Jumong.
Much as i tried,i couldn't finish chapter one of season one.
Don't like movies where i have to read subtitles!
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by nosagold(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Debroslink: 24, Merlin, Spartacus, Game of Thrones were trillers, but none was as great as 'JUMONG' nd 'KINGDOM OF THE WINDS'. Pls watch these movies. U will never regret ur time u devoted to it. Jumong, Muyull, Yuri, Daeso, Soseno, Lady Yowa... These casts were amazing

Guy may God bless yur generation, Jumong nd kingdom of wingz make sense DIE, e come βξ lyk say na kingdom of wings make sense pass, where can I watch korean films online cuz I'm nt in 9ja nw

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by 190theclown: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Walking dead the best eva

1 Like

Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by anitank(f): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
slimyem: God knows i can't watch Jumong.
sad sad is it the subtitle u have a problem with or the movie itself?
Re: Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time by Debroslink: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
slimyem: God knows i can't watch Jumong.

u see that's d funny side of it, cos the story line is so Amazing. 8 seasons and 4 more, yet, u'll wish it never ended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: "Khafi Has CCD, That's Why She Had Sex Severally' - Sex Therapist (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.