Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

BOLLYWOOD Club 4u - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Club 4u (22393 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Namaskar Guys, as the date moves closer everyday i feel its quite important to inform this club a blockbuster is on the way.
Although its slated to be released on 1st of May yet, Shootout at Wadala has attracted massive attention especially when the movie trailer was released recently on youtube.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yeah... It seems Bollywood has thoroughly exploited then Boxoffice records of her brands like; Dhoom, Dabang, Don, Jism, Murder and so on.
Shootout at Wadala is an antecedent of Shootout lokhadwala both produced by White Feathers production: the producer of Kaante and Musafir to mention few.
I believe white feathers chose to be very decent interms of their serial project other than Don series or Dabang. Rather shootout at wadala concentrates on those moments, people, places and the intriguing events before the shootout at lokadwala.
Further inform would be published, watch out.

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2013
Released : Apr 26, 2013
Genre : Musical, Romance
Starcast : Shraddha Kapoor, Shaad Randhawa, Aditya Roy Kapoor

`Aashiqui 2` movie is a musical starring Rahul Jaykar (Aditya Roy Kapoor) and Arohi Shirke (Shraddha Kapoor) opposite each another. This romance takes you through a journey of two lovers who go through a very turbulent journey. Will they emerge stronger together or do their egos come in the way, separating the two? Mahesh Bhatt`s `Aashiqui` (1990) created musical history. It made stars out Rahul Roy and Anu Aggarwal and more importantly, music directors, Nadeem – Shravan. Mohit Suri (`Awarapan` `Murder 2`) now takes his uncle`s legacy forward with Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor in `Aashiqui 2`. Music director, Mithoon and director, Mohit Suri have given us blockbuster musical hits before. Will they be able to recreate the musical magic of the original love story?

Duration : 2:12 only.......its a Hit!

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2013
A REVIEW
Shootout At Wadala is an entertaining police-gangster conflict

Rating : 3.5/5

Cast : John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee, Kangana Ranaut, Sonu Sood, Tusshar Kapoor and others

Directed by : Sanjay Gupta

Produced by : Sanjay Gupta, Shobha Kapoor, Ekta kapoor, Anuradha Gupta

Story :

Shootout At Wadaala is based upon true incidents that happened in Mumbai in 1970′s and 80′s between Bombay underworld and police. Manohar Arjun Surve aka Manya Surve (John Abraham) is a son of a gangster, Manya does not want to follow his father’s footsteps, wants to pass his degree with good marks and earn a respectful job. But however when Manya is sentenced to jail after police accuse him of assisting his brother in murdering a gangster where Manya actually tries to save his brother. Gutted Manya Surve who is in jail becomes even more angrier after his brother is killed in jail and learns fighting skills from an inmate in order to become tougher. Manya eventually runs away from the jail with an inmate Sheikh Muneir(Tussar Kapoor) and starts a new gang against the likes of Zubair Imtiaz Haksar(Manoj Bajpayee) and Dilawar Imtiaz Haksar(Sonu Sood). Rest of the movie is about how does the Bombay police lead by ACP Ishaque Bagwan ends the gang wars by encountering the gangsters one by one.

Artist Performances :

John Abraham did a brilliant job as a good man who turns into dangerous gangster. John suited the character perfectly and he was exceptional with his dialogue delivery. Anil Kapoor did the role of a sincere police officer who wants to end Mumbai underworld and did his job perfectly, no complaints whatsoever. Manoj Baypayee had relatively less screen time but he was undoubtedly the best actor in the movie, he played role of a cruel,fearless and sarcastic gangster and did an outstanding job. Soonu sood and kangna Ranaut were decent and played their part well.

Technical Aspects :

Movie was completely shot in old Mumbai. Director has taken care of every single detail in the movie such that the locations pertain to 1970′s era. Camera work was done exceptionally well where every action sequence looked stylish. Music of the movie is a huge asset, songs are good and background score was very engaging. Overall movie is technically very well presented.

Analysis :

Movie starts off with John Abraham narrating his story to Anil Kapoor in a police van which is en route to hospital after John was shot badly by police. 1st half of the movie is very engaging and interesting where Manya slowly starts building his gang after Haskar brothers refuse to take into their gang. Meanwhile Anil Kapoor and his team keep on hunting some notorious gangsters. First half ends with good punch with audience very much involved in the movie. 2nd half starts off slowly but gathers pace gradually when Manya starts becoming a threat for police after couple of big profile killings. Latter part of 2nd half is dragged a bit with less interesting scenes. Then comes the climax of the movie which has the main shootout episode which was shot well without deviating from authenticity of real incident.

On whole Shoot At Wadala is the movie that was written well but there were some voids in the script at places. Major assets of the movie are its music, dialogues and actor’s performances. Every character in the movie is very well defined and enacted by the actors such that viewers are always engaged to screen . Audience were relived in the middle with 3 item songs with hot women and catchy music . Shootout At Wadala has all the ingredients of a ‘paisa vasool’ flick and will do good business at the box-office, it can attract both multiplex and single screen audience.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2013
Hrithik's Krrish 3 Trailer coming with Chennai Express.
Salman's Mental teaser coming with Once Upon A Time In
Mumbai 2.
Both films are going to release on Eid that is August 8th. Which trailer will get maximum reach
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2013
Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt left to jail to complete the remaining three-and-a-half years of his sentence for
possessing illegal weapons which were linked to the 1993
Mumbai serial blasts.

He surrendered in a TADA court in Mumbai and spent the night in the Arthur Road jail. He will be moved to Pune’s Yerawada Jail to begin the 42 months left of the five-year jail term he was handed by the Supreme Court.

click the link for more :
http://bollywood.celebden.com/2013/05/sanjay-dutt-goes-back-to-jail-to-complete-his-sentence/
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2013
Aurangzeb

Released : May 17, 2013
Genre : Action, Crime, Drama
Starcast : Arjun Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Amrita Singh, Rishi Kapoor ,Prithviraj

PREVIEW

Gurgaon is the most modern boom-town of `India Shining`, the new frontier to be conquered by those who understand real estate. This city rose from a small town to a boom town satellite city in just fifteen years. However the law and order is yet to catch up. Under the guise of a respected citizen, Yashwardhan (Jackie Shroff) runs a parallel world where he is the Emperor. To bring down a criminal the law will have to now think like a criminal! When Vishal (Arjun Kapoor) is planted in Yashwardhan`s world in place of Ajay (Arjun Kapoor), the lawmakers (Rishi Kapoor & Prithviraj) roll the dice and a sequence of events unravel, something much more than what Vishal bargained for, as he finds himself in a predicament that puts him to the test! `Aurangzeb` is all about a world where Kingship knows no Kinship and where there can be only one Emperor!

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 6:08am On Aug 10, 2013
Shahrukh Khan | SRK

Taran Adarsh on Twitter:-

Let's begin the day with a SMASHING news. # ChennaiExpress
smashes all previous records, collects Rs 33.12 cr on Friday.
Creates HISTORY. Dont Underestimate the Power of Shah Rukh Khan
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Namaskar...

I haven't updated this thread for more than a month, thats the reason i decided to inform here the upcoming events.
Firstly, Hrithik Roshan's Krissh 3 is slated to be released on Nov 1st while the king of Bollywood Shah Ruh Khan's Birthday is on Nov 2nd. More so, Dhoom 3 would be at the cinemas on 26 of December with Aamir khan (chanchad of 3 idiots) as the villian. Both krissh and dhoom 3 trailer is available on youtube. In sha Allah, i shall post all details as well as a link for English subtitles for each movie including the past ones too.

#BOLLYWOOD
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Krrish 3 is an entertaining mix of spectacle and human-scale drama: fast-paced, the effects are smashing, and what
works is that Krrish is engaging and endearing even when
he is is out of costume.

Directed by: Rakesh Roshan
Starring : Hrithik Roshan, Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka Chopra and
Kangana Ranaut
Rating: ***1/2

What it's about

Krrish 3 continues the story of Rohit Mehra (Hrithik Roshan)
and his superhero son Krishna or Krrish (Hrithik Roshan),
after Koi... Mil Gaya and Krrish. When Krishna is not saving
lives, he is trying to hold down a job. He lives with his wife
Priya (Priyanka Chopra) and father Rohit in Mumbai. Hell
breaks loose when a virus spreads in the city.

Rohit finds a cure for it but manages to earn the wrath of
Kaal (Vivek Oberoi) who releases his army of mutants or
Manwars (Manav + jaanwars) on his family. Krrish has to
save his family, his city, it's people and overpower this super
villain.

What's good

Let me assure you right at the onset that Rakesh Roshan has
packed din enough in the film to make a Krrish fan get his/
her money's worth. A superhero franchise escapade that
delivers fully on it's promise and raises the bar for future
desi superhero films. It's movie escapism at it's best.
Krrish 3 is an entertaining mix of spectacle and human-scale
drama. Roshan combines his imagination and flair to deliver
a film that is sure to capture everyone's imagination. It has
something for everybody. For a superhero film fan there are
fantasy characters, a super villain, full scale heroism, plot
twists and superb action.

For a Bollywood fan, there is enough emotion, drama, love
story and songs. For the bachcha party there are plenty of
exciting and exhilarating moments. The film is fast-paced,
the effects are smashing, and what works is that Krrish is
engaging and endearing even when he is is out of costume.
Krrish may be a superhero but it is his human side that is so
appealing.
Hrithik Roshan is oh-so-watchable in every frame. He owns both the roles with such ease. Kangana Ranaut is delightful as an alien making the weird hair and clothes work for her. She even manages to make you feel her pain.

Quite an accomplishment that! Every action adventure needs a memorable villain. Vivek Oberoi as Kaal ensures you won't ever forget his act. Priyanka is saddled with a role that doesn't do her justice. She deserved a meatier role.

What's not

It's a gallery of product placements, which ruins the movie
experience repeatedly.The music could not have been worse.
The film — aimed more at kids, than adults gets a little
complicated at times, making you wonder if the young ones
will be able to grasp it. It is highly derivative. It borrows
heavily from almost every superhero film you have seen.

Now in Cinemas

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by abeynoni: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
BeingAkorede: Krrish 3 is an entertaining mix of spectacle and human-scale drama: fast-paced, the effects are smashing, and what
works is that Krrish is engaging and endearing even when
he is is out of costume.

Directed by: Rakesh Roshan
Starring : Hrithik Roshan, Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka Chopra and
Kangana Ranaut
Rating: ***1/2

What it's about

Krrish 3 continues the story of Rohit Mehra (Hrithik Roshan)
and his superhero son Krishna or Krrish (Hrithik Roshan),
after Koi... Mil Gaya and Krrish. When Krishna is not saving
lives, he is trying to hold down a job. He lives with his wife
Priya (Priyanka Chopra) and father Rohit in Mumbai. Hell
breaks loose when a virus spreads in the city.

Rohit finds a cure for it but manages to earn the wrath of
Kaal (Vivek Oberoi) who releases his army of mutants or
Manwars (Manav + jaanwars) on his family. Krrish has to
save his family, his city, it's people and overpower this super
villain.

What's good

Let me assure you right at the onset that Rakesh Roshan has
packed din enough in the film to make a Krrish fan get his/
her money's worth. A superhero franchise escapade that
delivers fully on it's promise and raises the bar for future
desi superhero films. It's movie escapism at it's best.
Krrish 3 is an entertaining mix of spectacle and human-scale
drama. Roshan combines his imagination and flair to deliver
a film that is sure to capture everyone's imagination. It has
something for everybody. For a superhero film fan there are
fantasy characters, a super villain, full scale heroism, plot
twists and superb action.

For a Bollywood fan, there is enough emotion, drama, love
story and songs. For the bachcha party there are plenty of
exciting and exhilarating moments. The film is fast-paced,
the effects are smashing, and what works is that Krrish is
engaging and endearing even when he is is out of costume.
Krrish may be a superhero but it is his human side that is so
appealing.
Hrithik Roshan is oh-so-watchable in every frame. He owns both the roles with such ease. Kangana Ranaut is delightful as an alien making the weird hair and clothes work for her. She even manages to make you feel her pain.

Quite an accomplishment that! Every action adventure needs a memorable villain. Vivek Oberoi as Kaal ensures you won't ever forget his act. Priyanka is saddled with a role that doesn't do her justice. She deserved a meatier role.

What's not

It's a gallery of product placements, which ruins the movie
experience repeatedly.The music could not have been worse.
The film — aimed more at kids, than adults gets a little
complicated at times, making you wonder if the young ones
will be able to grasp it. It is highly derivative. It borrows
heavily from almost every superhero film you have seen.

Now in Cinemas
Please how can i get a subtitled version of shootout at wadala and some other 2013 releas. pls help!
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
abeynoni: Please how can i get a subtitled version of shootout at wadala and some other 2013 releas. pls help!

sure but you would have to download the subtitle separately @ www.podnapisi.net otherwise, you may have to download in HD format on youtube by simply searching your choice of bwood. Besides, can also have it in bluray format which is very, very a heavy content. Although, if you really want to have it in a DVD i can take your list and ensure it gets to you as long as you are in Nigeria.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2013
BeingAkorede:

sure but you would have to download the subtitle separately @ www.podnapisi.net otherwise, you may have to download in HD format on youtube by simply searching your choice of bwood. Besides, can also have it in bluray format which is very, very a heavy content. Although, if you really want to have it in a DVD i can take your list and ensure it gets to you as long as you are in Nigeria.
Thanks a lot bro... How do i upload the subtitles to the movie after downloading + i really dont mind getting the DVDS... Can u drop any of ur contact 4 me...whatsapp, bbm, facebookname, twitterhandle. any of dz will do. Thanks once more!!!
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2013
abbeynoni: Thanks a lot bro... How do i upload the subtitles to the movie after downloading + i really dont mind getting the DVDS... Can u drop any of ur contact 4 me...whatsapp, bbm, facebookname, twitterhandle. any of dz will do. Thanks once more!!!

sure 7AB6154A, 08025144871 on whatsapp.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by WandeMama17: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Namaste to you all and happy Diwali.Am counting down to the release of Dhoom 3,I can't wait to see what Aamir Khan has got to offer.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
WandeMama17: Namaste to you all and happy Diwali.Am counting down to the release of Dhoom 3,I can't wait to see what Aamir Khan has got to offer.

Namaskar, Do have it in mind and expects nothing less than total garam masala; Amir (a.k.a Mr Perfectionist) tends to recreate the magic this time other than 3 idiot's, he looks forwad to breaking Chennai Express's Boxoffice record and sets another. Hmm...
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tonight, i have decided to share Krrish 3's Boxoffice record against Chennai Express.

NOTE: Crore = Million

First 4 Days Comparision : Krrish 3 and Chennai Express :-

First Day :-
Chennai Express - 33.12 crore (million)
Krrish 3 - 22.5 (Hindi Only, 25cr in all versions)

Second Day :-
Chennai Express - 28.05 crore (million)
Krrish 3 - 20.5 crore (Hindi Only, 23 crore in all versions)

Third Day :-
Chennai Express - 32.5 crore (million)
Krrish 3 - 23 crore (Hindi Only, 24.5 crore in all versions)

Fourth Day :-
Chennai Express - 12.75 crore (million)
Krrish 3 - 34.25 crore (Hindi Only, 35.91 in all versions)

TOTAL :-
Chennai Express - 113.17 crore (million)
Krrish 3 :- 100.25 crore (Hindi Only, 108.4 crore in all versions)

Chennai Express released in 3500 screens while Krrish 3 released in 4200 screens (3900 in Hindi, 300 in Other versions)
Chennai Express had national holidays on 1st and 3rd day's in
Eid and Sunday. 2nd day and Monday were non Holidays.

Krrish 3 had national holidays on 3rd day and Monday in
SUNDAY and Diwali Next day holiday. Film's 2nd day was also
holiday in many parts. 1st day was non Holiday and pre diwali
period. Krrish 3 is released in Tamil and Telugu versions also but Chennai Express did released only in Hindi Version. So
comparing only hindi version figures is fair.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by simplilex: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2013
i nid 2 get Krrish 3 on dvd i stay around sanGo area..any help pals
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2013
simplilex: i nid 2 get Krrish 3 on dvd i stay around sanGo area..any help pals

Sure, buddie you can have it.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2013
NAMASKAR DOSTO

Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela is one of the trending bwood movies and it has been declared as a HIT at the bollywood Box-office since last week, shotly after Krrish 3 became the highest earner in the history of bwood.

Bollywood nowadays is getting even bigger after SRK starer Chennai Express was able to surpass the record of mass entertainer-3 idiots within three weeks and setting another pace which couldn't last longer due to Krrish 3's arrival. i'm so positive about the success of Krrish 3 until the late Dec when we shall be entertained by a Yash Raj's production thriler DHOOM 3; Aamir Khan is aiming at a another box-office record. He said "i'll createe another record no one can break till 2020" hahahah....itna bolna raha hai

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Is Dard e Dil ki Sifarish ab Kar De koi Yahan
Song Lyrics & Translation

Movie: Yaariyan
Music and Lyrics: Mithoon
Singer: Mohammed Irfan, with Gajendra Verma

Yaariyan ve... Yaariyan
Yaariyan ve... yaariyan ve..
Yaariyaan... yaa..

Relationships,
these relationships...

Dil mera hai nasamajh kitna
Besabar ye bewakoof bada
Chaahta hai kitnaa tujhe
Khud magar nahi jaan sakaa

My heart is so mindless,
the imaptient (heart) is an idiot,
how much it loves you,
it didn't understand itself.

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mil jaaye ise wo baarish
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah

Now someone make a case for
this pain of heart..
so that it gets that rain (of love)
that drenches it completely..

Kya huaa asar tere saath reh kar na jaane
Ki hosh mujhe naa rahaa
Lafz mere the zubaan pe aa ke ruke
Par ho na sake wo bayaan
Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le
Aankhein bhi paighaam ye dein
Teri nazar ka hi ye asar hai
Mujh pe jo huaa

what such effect was there of being with you,
I don't know,
that there was no sense left in me..
my words stuck on my tongue,
but couldn't get spoken..
In my heartbeat there is your name alone,
and the eyes give this message too.
It's all effect of your sight
that is there on me..

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah
Tu jo mila
To zindagi hai badli
Main poora naya ho gaya
Hai be-asar duniya ki baatein badi
Ab teri sunoon main sadaa
Milne ko tujhse, bahaane karoon
Tu muskuraaye, vajah main banoon
Roz bitaana saath mein tere, saara din mera

As I found you,
my life has changed,
I have become all new,
all talks of world are ineffective..
Now I listen to you always,
I find excuses to meet you..
When you smile, I wish to be the reason,
(and wish) to spend all my day with you, everyday..

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Jo bhiga de poori tarah
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Song: Aadat
Artist/Singer: Atif Aslam
Album/Movie: Kalyug

Na jaaane kab say
Don't know since when
Umeedain kuch baaki hain
Some hopes remain

Mujhe phir bhi teri yaad
Kyun aati hai
Even then, why do your thoughts keep coming?
Na jaane kab say
I don't know since when

Door jitna bhi tum mujh se
No matter how far away you are from me
Paas tere mein
I am near you

Ab to aadat si hai mujh ko aisay jeenay mein
Now i have sort of formed a habit of living like this
Zindagi say koi shikwa
Bhi nahin hai
I don't have any complaints against life

Ab tho zinda hoon mein iss neelay aasman mein
I am now just alive under the blue skies
Chahat aisi hai yeh teri
Barr thi jaaye
My longings for you are such that they keep increasing

Aahat aisi hai yeh teri
Mujh ko satha-ay
I hear your footsteps which keep torturing me
Yaadein gehri hain ithnee
Your thoughts are so deep

Dil doob jaye
My heart drowns in it
Aur aankhon mein yeh ghum num bun ja-ain
And the sadness becomes tears in my eyes

Ab tho aadat si hai mujh ko aisay jeenay mein
I have sort of formed a habit of living like this
Sabhi raatein hain
Everything is dark

Sabhi baatein hain
Its all just talks
Bhula do unhay
Forget him/her

Mita do unhay
Erase him/her from your life
Ab tho aadat si hai mujh ko
Now its just a habit of mine
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
DHOOM:3_20/12/2013
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by toluxe0075: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2013
BeingAkorede: DHOOM:3_20/12/2013
we are all anticipating for dhoom 3, alot of people were not quite satisfied with krissh and chennai express, they both might have done well at the box doesn't mean people enjoyed them,expectation was really high for krissh in particular, it wasn't a bad movie though, majority of those going back to see those films are probably die-hard fans of kahn and roshan.
Keep updating bro, i believe alot of people are following this thread secretly, just that they refuse to post comments, you know majority on nairaland claims to be hollywood freak so they don't to get caught posting on bollywood thread,lol
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Here is the link to DHOOM:3 TRACKS:
http://www.punjabimob.biz/music/song128.php?n=41345

Dhoom Machale Lyrics Translation [Dhoom 3]
Movie: Dhoom 3
Music: Pritam
Lyrics: Sameer
Singer: Aditi Singh Sharma

Dhoom Dhoom, Sar chadhi hai
Dhoom Dhoom, Bekhudi hai
Dhoom Dhoom, is mein gum ho ja
One minute...

Dhoom Dhoom, is on the head,
Dhoom Dhoom, it's an intoxication..
Dhoom Dhoom, get lost in this..

Dhoom Dhoom, khalbali hai
Dhoom Dhoom, har gali hai
Dhoom Dhoom, is mein tu kho ja

Dhoom Dhoom, it's a bustle,
Dhoom Dhoom, it's there in every street,
Dhoom Dhoom, get lost in it..

Dhoom nashaa hai, dhoom junoon hai
Dhoom hai hulchul, dhoom sukoon hai
Aaj tu sab kuchh bula ke jhoom
Dhoom Macha le..

Dhoom is intoxication, dhoom is passion,
dhoom is commotion, dhoom is peace,
Come, forget everything and dance in it,
Create an uproar..
We rock it, we roll it
So come on you people

Dhoom Machale, Dhoom Machale..
Dhoom Machale, Dhoom Machale, Dhoom..
[Dhoom means an uproar, dhoom macha le means create an
uproar.

Dhoom Dhoom, jism-o-jaan mein
Dhoom Dhoom, ho jahaan mein
Dhoom Dhoom, josh wo bhar ja
Let's Go!

Dhoom Dhoom, in body and soul,
Dhoom Dhoom, be there in the world,
Dhoom Dhoom, fill me with such a zeal.

Dhoom Dhoom, Har zubaan pe
Dhoom Dhoom, Zikr tera
Dhoom Dhoom, aisa kuchh kar ja

Dhoom Dhoom, on every tongue,
Dhoom Dhoom, there be your name,
Dhoom Dhoom, do something like that..

[To get meaning out of this paragraph, you leave the 'dhoom
dhoom' part, and it becomes 'do something, so that every
tongue, there is your name'. But in the one before this, you
include the first two dhoom-dhooms to get a meaning. There
be an uproar (dhoom) in body, and soul, and uproar in the
whole world, such a zeal, you fill in me. ]

Dhoom sharara, dhoom ishara
Dhoom o yaara, dhoom dobaara
Aaja dil se dil mila ke jhoom..

dhoom is a fireball, dhoom is a sign,
Dhoom O dear, is here again,
Come, meet the heart with heart and dance..
Dhoom Machaa le..
We rock it, we roll it
You ready to party!

Dhoom Machale, Dhoom Machale Dhoom..
Kar na fikar tu kal ki
Lutf le aaj ka
Zindagi hai bas do pal ki
Ek ek pal chura
Jee bhar ke jee le, jee le
Gham dhuyein mein uda
Dhoom macha macha macha...

Don't worry for tomorrow.
Enjoy today..
The life is just two moments,
Steal moments one by one from it..
Live to the content of your heart,
Blow all the sorrows in smoke,
Create an uproar.. make a noise.. make, make, make..

It's time now for a big big DHOOM!

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
DHOOM:3 REVIEW

The director of Tashan, Vijay Krishna Acharya , writes and
directs this cops and robbers drama, Dhoom 3 , headlining
Aamir Khan as Sahir the clown, the latest adversary revving into ACP Jai Dixit’s (Abhishek Bachchan) crosshairs.

Sahir’s heart and soul belong to The Great Indian Circus
– a Roman columned grand stone building in Chicago. You wonder, rather than default on a bank loan, why didn’t Sahir’s father (Jackie Shroff) give up the large building and move his show to more modest premises? It’s supposed to be circa 1990, but the costumes and production design make it look more like 1960!

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sahir grows up to channel all his energies into avenging his father’s death and bringing down the Western Bank of Chicago, headed by a Mr Anderson who acts more like a mafia don than the head of a big bank. Sahir leaves behind a signature at the site of his heist – a phrase in Hindi (on the wall of an American bank?) and a clown mask. Enter Jai and his sidekick Ali (Uday Chopra) . After a long intro scene, the pair is exported from Mumbai to Chicago in order to help the local police crack the case.
The ensuing cat and mouse game shows the Chicago
police to be most inept and that Western Bank of Chicago
clearly needs better security systems!

Sahir’s second modus operandi (MO) is reinstating The Great Indian Circus to its former glory. Jai’s MO is flushing the joker out into the open. Jai and Sahir are engaged in a battle of wits and sleight of hand that only one can win. There are unmistakable shades of Hollywood films like ‘Prestige’ and ‘Now You See Me’, (and even a rip off action scene from the recent remake Zanjeer) ! But there isn’t enough polish to pull off the biggest illusion of all.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
The dialogue often leaves you gagging. For example, when the bank owner asks the blonde, shapely police lady, “Who robbed by bank?”, her IQ-challenging reply is, “It’s a thief sir, that’s all I can tell you!” Elementary my dear! Still, till interval point the film holds your attention.

The dances are visually fresh especially Aamir Khan’s tap-dance, Katrina’s ‘unwrapping’ in her audition and the spectacular Cirque du Soleil style ‘Malang’ song.

The action for the most part – bike chases and boat chases –
are derivative and will look hackneyed to those exposed to
Hollywood films of the genre. In the scene where Sahir is seen sprinting down the side of a building, notice that often his feet don’t even touch the walls. Bad CG and wirework are other weak points though the bikes, one must admit, are rather good looking. Khan tries hard to weave mystique around Sahir but in trying to create multiple personalities, he overplays the part. Jai and Ali are present but have no presence. There isn’t one scene that gives them the space to claim Dhoom as their
franchise.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Katrina Kaif plays Aaliya, the female performer at the circus who rocks those leotards and is choreographed in acrobatic and gymnastic moves, which once more disguise her lack of grace and elegance while dancing. But that’s pretty much all the purpose she serves – eye candy. But where is that sexy dhoom machaoing girl? She seems to have been left behind in Rio or Mumbai, along with the cheeky repartee between Jai and Ali that made the earlier films such fun.

Fun – that’s mainly what’s missing from Dhoom 3 .

Rating: **1/2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / Vacancy / Big Brother Africa Made N7billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.