Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

BOLLYWOOD Club 4u - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Club 4u (22349 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
The most awaited film Dil Dhadakne Do by Zoya Akht released on June 5, 2015. With a stellar cast and shot at beautiful locations, Zoya Akhtar’s next is surely going to be a big hit. Featuring Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and Shefali Shah in lead roles; the film has something to hold on cards till the last minute of the film.

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2015
This is all about Dance: Any Body Can Dance

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Cinemawaali Writes..

Shah Rukh Khan, 23 Years Later… I Love You!

To fall in love and to stay out of it! How is that even possible? Such is the case of being in lovewith Shah Rukh Khan. 23 years ago, a young man with ruffled hair and a not so good looking face came riding on his bike with much style singing,
“Koi na koi chaahiye pyaar karne waala Koi na koi chaahiye pyaar karne waala Koi na koi chaahiye..

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Did the director, Raj Kanwar know back then that these lyrics would indeed be the definition and the answer to them for the man who lip-synced them? With the likes of Rishi Kapoor, Amrish Puri and Divya Bharati, Shah Rukh Khancame and conquered with much elaan!The nation was about to go gaga with his charm.He left no stone unturned. Instead, he portrayedthe various shades of gray that many refused to play. The obsessive lover in him that took themany forms in Baazigar, Anjaam, DDLJ and the subtlety of Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and the lesser extreme tones that followed the mix continued with Pardes, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil Toh Paagal Hai, Devdas and the many films of this King Of Romance that followed.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Not too long ago, he was named the second richest entertainer in the world and it is believed that he has already raked up his ranking to numero uno. There isn’t a second question about his king like lifestyle. Yet, his past has seen him spend sleepless nights on the many benches of Bombay.

Click to read more
https://cinemawaaliwrites./2015/06/24/shah-rukh-khan-23-years-later-i-love-you/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4667077224
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by SlimAdenike(f): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Anybody seen bang bang ( hrithik roshan and katrina kaif)

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by rubi96(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
BeingAkorede:
This is all about Dance: Any Body Can Dance
waiting patiently for the 2. part 1 was interesting to watch
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2015
rubi96:
waiting patiently for the 2. part 1 was interesting to watch

It's already out ma'am
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Anybody seen bang bang ( hrithik roshan and katrina kaif)

Lots of people
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Second Hand Husband

Description

Gurpreet and Rajbir are in love and plan to marry, but the only thing in their way is the alimony that Rajbir has to pay every month to his ex-wife, Neha.

Gurpreet, being a lawyer, is aware that the alimony needs to be paid only till Neha gets married to somebody else. Thus, begins the two lovers' journey to find a suitable groom for Rajbir's ex-wife!

Released on 3rd of July, 2015

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Jhymrod(f): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi, plz how and where can I download Indian film subtitles
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Jhymrod:
Hi, plz how and where can I download Indian film subtitles

Jhymrod, It's available on youtube and you can also download the movie by using "Tubemate".
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shah Rukh Khan’s Glory Filled Side V/S His Biggest Fan

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Finally, Shah Rukh Khan’s most awaited teaser for movieFanis out. The teaser of the film Fan is magnificent in its unique way, starting off as an intense beat; the teaser of Fan takes you to a journey and the essence of stardom.

Fan which is presented by Yash Raj Films stars Shah Rukh Khan in its lead role, the initial shot of the teaser itself makes one curious as to what the story within is all about. With the snapshots of crowds going gaga over Shah Rukh Khan’s charisma, the teaser gets you a hint that this movie is no less than depicting of grandeur.

The real like images of Shah Rukh Khan making the crowd crazy over him are a sight to drool on, from aerial shots to wide smiles of the fans, Fan teaser is an open mystery box. The highlight when SRK strikes his signature pose gets you all the more anxious about the film. With SRK written in bold red letters, it surely signifies that Fan is a tale of stardom and power. Lakhs(Hundreds) of cameras waiting to catcha glimpse of their favorite star makes you aware of the superstar’s reach and popularity. Going global the teaser also depicts how one superstar affects the life of millions of his fans, how one man with his films makes a difference in his fans.

View on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSImvK0De3I

Download Link:
http://m.vuclip.com/s?clientAction=534.click&sn=1&bu=7313517716&z=20001&k=srk+fan+teaser
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Shah Ruh khan's R A E E S

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by gustav25: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yesss!!!! The srk we know is back

After 3 flops but commercially successful ,Fan is here !!!!

It is a fucking monster of a movie

Imbd rates it at 8.9/10

The srk we love is here

FAN IS A BLOCKBUSTER
Can't wait until its out on ganool before I download it

Waiting patiently for sultan,Rae's and dangal
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by salvo583: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's been like 2 years I've watched a SRK movie cos it lacks content. I never regretted watching Fan at the cinema this evening. Many thanks to my friend that forced me to watch the movie. Still reminiscing on some awesome scenes and dialogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by gustav25: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2016
salvo583:
It's been like 2 years I've watched a SRK movie cos it lacks content. I never regretted watching Fan at the cinema this evening. Many thanks to my friend that forced me to watch the movie. Still reminiscing on some awesome scenes and dialogues.
are cinemas in 9ja showing it ?
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by salvo583: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2016
gustav25:
Yes gustav. It's showing at viva cinema and filmhouse cinema. Viva shows at 1500 on weekends while filmhouse shows at 1000 naira. But on weekdays its 700 and 500 naira respectively
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by salvo583: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2016
gustav25:
Yes gustav. It's showing at viva cinema and filmhouse cinema. Viva shows at 1500 on weekends while filmhouse shows at 1000 naira. But on weekdays its 700 and 500 naira respectively

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by cao(f): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
salvo583:
So, I'm in for a treat then, since I'm about to watch this.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by salvo583: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
cao:

So, I'm in for a treat then, since I'm about to watch this.
Yes dear! I'm watching it again this evening or Kapoor and Sons at the cinema. I got an awoof deal for a bollywood movie that is irresistible. Popcorn/Coke/Movie ticket for just 500 naira only lols. If na correct money na Junglebook sure pass.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by cao(f): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is basically the best we've seen from SRK recently. In fact my only issue was the CGI face of the fan, sometimes it looked really believable, sometimes it scared the hell out of me with the cheekbones. I also liked that they made it a songless film, it worked better with the thriller/suspense aspect of the film. The music would have distracted me. Imagine how Theri sounded after that - a Tamil film with songs, in fact I came in late (watched immediately after Fan), I arrived during a song sef...Then I remembered how distracting they are.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by gustav25: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
What a way to smack the haters and stupid critics and make a comeback

Fan is a blockbuster mates
Just finishes it now and I can say apart from swadea and my name is khan,this is the best acting of srk ....Gaurav makes you think its a different person playing Aryan

Men am so happy that after flops like chennai express,hny,dilwale and people said he is finished ,he just came back at them in grand style and reminded them all that he still is the best

Endeavor to see fan guys
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 5:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Salman is back in S U L T A N !

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sultan

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akshay Kumar is Rustom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Isn't NTA Showing 'A.M EXPRESS' Again? / Vacancy / Big Brother Africa Made N7billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.