Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa (512 Views)

I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:51am On Jan 04, 2013
They Will Overthrow The Govt If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta

why do you people never stay away from trouble.. cant you learn a lesson.. can you ijaw people bring back azazi.. till they kill of you ijaw people finish.. you will not learn lesson..

where do people , people say come and eat and you want to take his food from the owner.. are you not a greed person..

they will make such no ijaw man exist on the surface of nigeria.

if you go and look at the video.. you will see the governor of bayelsa was shacking after he heard the news.. You people are not the only stubborn people in Nigeria.. many ethnics group are..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pQ4sil_Xhqc/UMy8oEl-DNI/AAAAAAAAMOE/BHQDqvH6aG0/s400/Azazi.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4iVYZ71oU
Re: They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa by cockyjay: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2013
Ok musiwa. Can u use satelite pictures to back up ur claim? We'ld love to see themlipsrsealed
Re: They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa by malele(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2013
I see this musiwa as somebody that has brain problem that's why his post don't make front page
Re: They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa by cockyjay: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2013
malele: I see this musiwa as somebody that has brain problem that's why his post don't make front page
his threads have made front page at least 3 times
Re: They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa by plendil: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2013
cockyjay: his threads have made front page at least 3 times

really?
Re: They Will Overthrow , If You Create Ijaw Anything In Edo,ondo,delta By Musiwa by cockyjay: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Yep

(1) (Reply)

FG Not Spending N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers —minister / Strange Silence About The 2.1 Billion Cash Stolen In Mint / Video: Nigeria's Vital Lake Chad Left Out To Dry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.