Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. (12925 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Total Scholarship Shortlisted List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
So....moving forward. Who knows anyone who was invited for the previous interviews?

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
abdulbaz:
So....moving forward. Who knows anyone who was invited for the previous interviews?

I do. He said he cant really remember much, but it was like a 1 hour panel interview, almost like a job interview, asked everything from personal to experience to the masters. But our invite says Interviewsssss, so i'm wondering if its more than 1. also, are we all doing at the same time?

Who has other info from people's past experiences?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
georgidyke:

I do. He said he cant really remember much, but it was like a 1 hour panel interview, almost like a job interview, asked everything from personal to experience to the masters. But our invite says Interviewsssss, so i'm wondering if its more than 1. also, are we all doing at the same time?

Who has other info from people's past experiences?

Was the person successful? Then, if its going to take 1 hour; its surely 'Interviews'. It doesn't mean there will still be another round of interviews. The will of God shall be done.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
whether interview or interviews.... i believe we will scale through...can i hear an Amen

4 Likes

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Vanny15: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congrats for those who were successful, I got a regret mail a week ago, and I just thought probably the scholarship more must have been for engineering courses only as that's not my field. Anyone from other fields aside engineering got an interview invite.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vanny15:
Congrats for those who were successful, I got a regret mail a week ago, and I just thought probably the scholarship more must have been for engineering courses only as that's not my field. Anyone from other fields aside engineering got an interview invite.

Thank you. The eligible fields were mentioned in the advert and engineering was just one of them. I am an Accountant.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Total Guys, how far?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
As in ehnn, everyone is soo mute *confused*
ElDeeVee:
Total Guys, how far?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by icutez: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Success to the guys starting today! I hope they will be kind enough to give us feed back.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Does any1 have d idea of the total no of people invited for d interview?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Bridget001: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please who can give me scholarship past questions. Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Does any1 have d idea of the total no of people invited for d interview?

Well, 7 of us were scheduled for friday. I guess same applied to the two earlier days. So, perhaps, 21 of us.

How was the interview guys? I must confess I can't wait to get the final selection decision o. Wishing us the best.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
I just pray it will be a great outcome for us
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Amen o, were you interviewed on Friday too?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nope...I was initially scheduled for Friday but I was later scheduled for Thursday
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
How many were interviewed on thursday?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
abdulbaz:
How many were interviewed on thursday?
I don't know because I was d last person interviewed
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Rexruzzy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
abdulbaz:

Well, 7 of us were scheduled for friday. I guess same applied to the two earlier days. So, perhaps, 21 of us.

How was the interview guys? I must confess I can't wait to get the final selection decision o. Wishing us the best.

9 were scheduled for interview on thurs but the first on d list was moved back to wed. So I was d first interviewd on thurs and I left 3 oda peeps at the venue. Seems some already notified dat dey won't be showing up so the organizers buzzed some scheduled for fri. to come for interview on thurs.

All the Best Y'all.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Well it was most likely 25 people in all assuming it was 9,9,7
Hey @abdulbaz! Hope you were able to catch up with your second appointment on Friday?
All the best bro
wink grin
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Did anyone know when d final list will b out?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Did anyone know when d final list will b out?

Heard it will be out in 2 weeks by someone who asked the panel
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2015
LumiNG:
Well it was most likely 25 people in all assuming it was 9,9,7
Hey @abdulbaz! Hope you were able to catch up with your second appointment on Friday?
All the best bro
wink grin

Yes o! I got to the place just two minutes behind schedule. I really thank God o. Who is Lumi NG? W or T? lol
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2015
If they were serious about the 2weeks, we should hear from them between today n monday. Phewwww!!!! God dey. Please anyone that gets notified should please share with the house.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2015
georgidyke:
If they were serious about the 2weeks, we should hear from them between today n monday. Phewwww!!!! God dey. Please anyone that gets notified should please share with the house.
fingers crossed.... hoping/praying for the best
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
I won the scholarship! Alhhamdulillah! I am short of words. I got the mail now!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
abdulbaz:
I won the scholarship! Alhhamdulillah! I am short of words. I got the mail now!

Congrats Bro!!!!!!
Got the same
Thank God!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
@LumiNG, congrats bro! Have you contacted W?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just got it too, i Thank Master Jesus. N then they sent it a second time, but recalled the second mail. so kinda confused. Abdul and Lumi did same thing happen to u?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
abdulbaz:
@LumiNG, congrats bro! Have you contacted W?
@abdulbaz Haven't o. I'll do so now!
Congrats georgidyke, same happened here.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
georgidyke:
Just got it too, i Thank Master Jesus. N then they sent it a second time, but recalled the second mail. so kinda confused. Abdul and Lumi did same thing happen to u?

Same happened here, cos you are too happy, you wouldn't have noticed they made a mistake in the first one 'You will contacted' and it was corrected in the second to 'You will be contacted'. lol...Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
abdulbaz:

Same happened here, cos you are too happy, you wouldn't have noticed they made a mistake in the first one 'You will contacted' and it was corrected in the second to 'You will be contacted'. lol...Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Ohhhhhh!!!! Just seeing it. *covers face*. Thank you.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
georgidyke:

Ohhhhhh!!!! Just seeing it. *covers face*. Thank you.

You are welcome, see you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EKSU ASUU Chairman Invades Governing Council Meeting, VC Reacts / UK Universities That Accept HND And 3rd Class For Masters / Is Ekiti The Most Educated State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.