Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. (12885 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Total Scholarship Shortlisted List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by laniyi07(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
I got a regret mail. no result breakdown just some careful considerations they made that made them to discontinue my candidacy for the scholarship
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
@laniyi07 wow. sorry to hear that.

when did you receive the feedback? cos some of us are still anticipating it

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by laniyi07(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
yeah thanks. it came yesterday but I saw it today. all the best and please update the house if u got a success mail

lets celebrate you
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Rexruzzy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
What could be the cause of this agonizing delay in giving feedback.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is Friday already o. My blood dey hot. What indeed could be the cause of this delay? Or has anyone gotten a feedback again from them?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ogoverest: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2015
2 weeks gone. No feedback yet. Anyone with useful info. Kindly share with the house plz.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Vanny15: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pls who has received information on the outcome of the test. I haven't been contacted.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Rexruzzy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well, a friend who wrote the test got a response last week friday.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
@rexruzzy was it a positive/success mail or something?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wat is the nature of response? All the people I know that got a feedback, got it on wednesday last week. And all were unsuccesful
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Rexruzzy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
He wasn't successful but he said two of friends were and they were also contacted friday evening.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
The plot thickens...we wait
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Vanny15: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Is it in their nature to contact everyone who sat for the test whether successful or not
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Well, they said they were going to get intouch with everyone. However, a friend of mine that passed the test last year said that they normally send out regret mails 1st, so he understands the mails dt were sent on Wednesday. However, he doesnt understand the mixed responses (successful and unsuccessful/regret) mails that were sent on Friday. So fingers crossed, remain hopeful and expectant.

1 Like

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello guys, I wrote the test too and I'm yet to get any feedback from them. I don't know about the mails sent on friday, my friends got theirs on wednesday, that's as much as I know. @LumiNG, have you been contacted now? It's over 3 weeks now. I believe it is well.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
@abdulbaz hey! I still haven't gotten any mail from them yet.
Surprising cos I thought I heard one week for everyone to get feedback

It is well
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by seeker88(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
abdulbaz:
Hello guys, I wrote the test too and I'm yet to get any feedback from them. I don't know about the mails sent on friday, my friends got theirs on wednesday, that's as much as I know. @LumiNG, have you been contacted now? It's over 3 weeks now. I believe it is well.

@abdulbaz, your friends that got on wednesday, were they successful?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Vanny15: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2015
I have also not been contacted, I know I heard them say we will be contacted in a week's time. I wonder what they are up to.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2015
georgidyke:

@abdulbaz, your friends that got on wednesday, were they successful?

No, they weren't and yes, they promised to get back to us 'next week', and yes, I have contacted them via email since thursday (5th) but haven't heard anything from them. I remain hopeful.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just got a regret mail. It was a good fight. I wish the rest of you luck. Respect
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
uorivri:
Just got a regret mail. It was a good fight. I wish the rest of you luck. Respect

A regret mail today? That's confusing. Anyway, I wish you the best.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
abdulbaz:

A regret mail today? That's confusing. Anyway, I wish you the best.
Yeah. A regret mail today
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Rexruzzy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
So who else is yet to receive a response from Total?!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Rexruzzy:
So who else is yet to receive a response from Total?!

I am yet to get a response from them..... fingers crossed. Hopeful, Expectant.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
georgidyke:

I am yet to get a response from them..... fingers crossed. Hopeful, Expectant.

I'm yet to get too. I wish us the best.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
hi scholars, I just got an interview invite now....but d issue is that d date for d interview is Friday 6th February which has passed so I'm guessing its 6th march....anyone else?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
I got an Interview invite today. Alhamdulillah! I'm so happy and trusting God to complete his favour on me. All the best to us.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
ElDeeVee:
hi scholars, I just got an interview invite now....but d issue is that d date for d interview is Friday 6th February which has passed so I'm guessing its 6th march....anyone else?

It has been corrected, check your mail again. Congrats!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ElDeeVee(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
abdulbaz:

It has been corrected, check your mail again. Congrats!
Na so....God help us
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by LumiNG: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
6th of March it is.
Congrats guys!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by georgidyke: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Got it too, Thank God. Thank God, Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Candidates Punished For Fighting Over Meats - Pictures / Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b / ASUU Strike: We May Not Honour Fg's Call Again - ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.