Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. (12927 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Total Scholarship Shortlisted List Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Congrats guys. Congrats! Am happy for you guys
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by abdulbaz: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2015
uorivri:
Congrats guys. Congrats! Am happy for you guys
Thanks bro, wish you all the best too. Respect!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Ronniedave: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hi everyone. Been reading the posts here.. Has anyone gotten a follow up mail to the first one sent by Total? And does anyone have any idea how many people were selected? I was selected but haven't gotten any further information
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by ravescholars(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
NNPC/TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTION
To Get the most recent Total E&P scholarship past Question spanning over 4yrs of Total E&P exams visit www.ravescholars.com/index.php/Total
It comes with a free current affairs e-book. The exams will test your understanding in Logical Reasoning, Arithmetic, Current Affairs (mostly in the oil sector as it is an oil company awarding the scholarship) and quantitative reasoning. Please avail yourself of this opportunity to get this Total scholarship worth N150,000 by getting the relevant materials from www.ravescholars.com and starting preparations on time ahead of the exams 5th of December, 2015. REMEMBER: This is a competition and winners will be selected based on merit, Our past question puts you ahead of your contemporaries in this exams. For more information regarding this scholarship call us on 09023456403 lets assist you FREE OF CHARGE. We wish all candidates applying for this scholarship the very best and success.
Warm Regards,
Ravescholars Publicity/Marketing Team

Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by chefetalkane(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
THE 2016 TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

This post is guideline on how you can get the Total scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the Total scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from Total till your year of graduation.
Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affair ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by aphrodisiac(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
georgidyke:
Got it too, Thank God. Thank God, Thank God
Congrats bro. Please help a brother out with advice and mentoring. I applied for the 2017/2018 scholarship. engineerdjakpan@gmail.com
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by aphrodisiac(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
abdulbaz:
I won the scholarship! Alhhamdulillah! I am short of words. I got the mail now!
Congrats bro. Please help a brother out with advice and mentoring. I applied for the 2017/2018 scholarship. engineerdjakpan@gmail.com
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by aphrodisiac(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
LumiNG:

Congrats Bro!!!!!!
Got the same
Thank God!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
aphrodisiac:

Did you get the Test invitation?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by odagogo: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
DMeanMan:

I got an invite, please send me a PM
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by odagogo: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
DMeanMan:

I got an invite, please lets connect if you do.
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Driecc(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2017
I also got the invite too. Exams this weekend in Lagos somebody please help with materials if possible. driecc@gmail.com
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by chyozy: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations to all successful candidates, pls help me out on mentoring and advice regarding the scholarship saozyee@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Augustinadangs: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
I just got invited for the aptitude test. Is anyone who can help me still following this topic? HELP!!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Augustinadangs: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
MY EMAIL
Augustinadangs:
I just got invited for the aptitude test. Is anyone who can help me still following this topic? HELP!!
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by haftob(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Augustinadangs:
Which date did u get the invite?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Augustinadangs: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
4/4/2019
haftob:

Which date did u get the invite?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by haftob(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Augustinadangs:
4/4/2019
Thanks, just trying to figure out if they are still sending invites because some people got invites on Wednesday night
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by kevwemanuel: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is it the local scholarship scheme or foreign scholarship?
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Augustinadangs: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Can you pls connect me with any of those
haftob:

Thanks, just trying to figure out if they are still sending invites because some people got invites on Wednesday night
Re: I Was Invited For TOTAL Scholarship Aptitude Test. by Ozilll: 2:25pm On Apr 22
Pls is there any update on the total international scholarship for 2024...have they started sending messages for the Aptitude test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Universities That Accept HND And 3rd Class For Masters / Is Ekiti The Most Educated State In Nigeria? / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.