Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding (48304 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Photos From President Jonathan Daughter's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Senator Florence Ita-giwa's Daughter Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by info123: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
How can Rochas do this to me after all the support i gave to him during his election to remove Ikiri .Our agreement was to give me the akwa nwa and now he has give it to a commission is it because I am not a commissioner.What a world ,tomorrow now this commission will become the next governor una think say we be mumu .We dey wait for una .
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by 5much(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hapi married life 2 dem.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by bongila(f): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Let someone show us his picture na
Camera no fit capture his image?
Let us see Him and see what he looks like
I wanna know if he is fine like Rochas lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by ositadima1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
She is pritty, goodluck to them.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by nobniger: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Looks like her mom. The pic. makes me appreciate my wife even more and I thank God and sincerely wish them well
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by xeexee1: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
For those of u saying she's an old gurl! Its nt true! Uloma ws my second skool mate @ Gifted skool b4 she left for jand She's nt up 28yrs! Very Nice and humble family! Am a northerner bt I soo much apprecitiate DAN JEKAN SOKOTO, AKA Owelle Rochas Okorocha! HML Uloma AKA Elfreda!! May God bless ur union!!! May we live 2see that of Uju's weddn Also..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by bigpastor(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Looks thrilling!!!
Bravo to my Gov.
Remember the Wedding lasts for a day
BUT
The Marriage lasts for a life-time.
Pls keep the UNION unbroken.
In poverty & in Wealth
In Sickness & in Health
In power & out-of-power
gbu
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Mospring(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
victorD3:

Not everybody is running away from responsibility like you and your runaway daddy
its a fabulous wedn indid!!!.. wonder why south Eastern gov..... didnt attend except Ochendo!!.... Uchudo shud ve attended too!..
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by christextension: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
congrat to the newly wedded copple.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Ayoswit(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
I watched d TM on tv, d guy looked scared as if he was forced 2 marry her
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by DidiLove1: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
jammyng: Daughter looks old in the second pic

There's no lady in the second pix.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by dulphines: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: joke nah, u mean u didn't see lolz there? Hahahah u don forget say anytime nija people dey write person autograph dem dey always add he is married with so so so children? Hahahahahah i don pull ur leg small
No be only autograph na paragraph. Havn't heard of biography?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahaahah oga how much be my fine mek i pay am? Abeg ban me mek i use style rest joor. Ahukwalanu nwapa o

Fine? Who's talking of fine? Am threating to ban u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by DGranite(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nairaland is becoming more like 2go, funny issues makes d front page nd d comments dat follows is nt diff 4rm Opa williams nite of a 1,000 laff.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by osifred(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
Let me see if uti nwachukwu is dia cos d guy like show well well
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by pitoski(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Congrats to Okorocha and his daughter. All the northern leaders present amazes me.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by flow1759: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
azzima: you ppl are just too infantile or maybe you are still in your teens.Will you be happy if someone said that about your daughter?.from your comment, you dont have one yet but you will one day and I hope she is bow legged and cross-eyed. Idiot!!!
Y the insults na? if i say she is lepaciuos, will u be happy? Na the truth i dey talk na. Abi are u related to Rochas? mind you am not in my teens, even our lastborn is in her twenties. Abeg we no dey fight oooooooooooooooh, so watch you words. FULLSTOP
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Sweetapple007(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
jammyng: Daughter looks old in the second pic
alas she's getting married.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Abagworo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okorocha looks more like a 49 to 51 year old man. I guess his daughter is around 25 or 26.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by victoria2: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked @ her yam legs.

Huge
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
A family of fatso.

I'm sure they have their own prsonal farm and farm animals. Na food things

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by TwinTiger: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
j2012:

So what?, and who we go ask?
wetin u come chop there?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Donyahoozee: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
The Rich are geting Richer, while the Poor are geting Poorer.. That's 9ja 4 u.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Maxlaw(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ofcourse she is. She is nt up to 25yrs old.
Chino_anyi:

hummmmm s dat a young lady in ur eyes shocked
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
bigfat01: [size=15pt]i want TO REMARRY again this is so sweet [/size]

Oya nah! No shaking, come go kano. Dem dey sponsor marriage sef.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by pcmadu(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
U ppl should stop talkin what u don't knw. That gurl is still a small girl, I went to school with her in Dallas. The most down to earth person u would ever knw.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Okeycima: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
Isn't Rooney a world figure. Abi is Prince Williams more popular than Rooney?
wen did rooney turn to a popular figure if not wen he started playing football
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Happy married life to the couple!!!
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Okeycima: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
diutor: On Thursday, January 3rd, Governor Rochas Okorocha welcomed dignitaries from far and wide in his palatial home in Ogboko . It was the traditional wedding ceremony between his “Ada”, Uloma and the Honourable Commissioner for Lands, Survey and Urban Planning, Hon.Uche Nwosu.

Among dignitaries who were in attendance include former Military President, Gen Abdusalami Abubakar, Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, Gov Babangida Aliyu of Niger state, Gov Theodore Orji from our sister state, Abia, Sokoto State Governor, Aliyu Wammako and the distinguished Senator, Chris Ngige to list a few.

Here are some photos from the colorful ceremony.

http://www.imostateblog.com/2013/01/04/exclusive-photos-traditional-wedding-ceremony-of-gov-okorochas-daughteruloma-hon-uche-nwosu/
http://martinuwakwe..com/2013/01/photos-traditional-wedding-ceremony-of.html
i dey laugh oh.had it been it is anoda governor from anoda party dat is been doing dis in d state weda wit or without state fund people.especially nairaland folks will b saying dat d governor have milked state fund,BUT SINCE DIS TOPIC I HAVEN'T SEEN SUCH,or is it a clash dat he celebrate his birthday in grand style by closing school,or did he purposely give civil servant 2 weeks public holiday so dat wen d must have done d weeding and T.mariage so d state will b on lock down 4 d second time he is celebrate his personnal tins..or do u guys want to tell me dat state fund aint involved.am waiting wen he will step down from office and declare dis assets as he did wen he is about to ascend to d seat .MAKE I SEE WEDA EM NO GO REACh 1b naira or more.and i won't b surprise if he didn't do it.MAKE EM D SPEND make em remember his promises to his electorate.which include industrialization and job creation.and pls let his pay contractor and handle refuse dump well.as refuse it taking ova owerri state capital.PLS TELL HIM We Don't want talking and propaganda again we need action.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by logica(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:
The guys are really taking this " marrying up" thing serious.
Something tells me that even you will marry a vulcanizer at this stage you are in. So if a woman in your state wants to marry you up (even if she's ugly), which man will not oblige?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by logica(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ayoswit: I watched d TM on tv, d guy looked scared as if he was forced 2 marry her
Hahahahahahahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.