Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding (48303 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Photos From President Jonathan Daughter's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Senator Florence Ita-giwa's Daughter Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Werehkpe: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2013
unacceptable

How can he use the State website to display pictures of his daughter's wedding?

Pathetic country
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 06, 2013
Wereh kpe: unacceptable

How can he use the State website to display pictures of his daughter's wedding?

Pathetic country

Imo state blog is not the state website.It is just a private blog
State websites end with .ng
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by ceejay4real(m): 6:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Abeg peeps make we just rejoice with the two families, Chikenah!
But on a more serious note, these pictures are incomplete without the Groom, abi?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by nkenu(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2013
Na now all of them d use state money d buy husbands for their ill mannered abandoned daughters. Very oldddddddd thing.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2013
nkenu: Na now all of them d use state money d buy husbands for their ill mannered abandoned daughters. Very oldddddddd thing.
Rochas trained his children very well. Regardless of all his wealth he insisted that all his children must school in Nigeria. He did this so that they wouldn't derail as a result of so much freedom..
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mukoloAndy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
They hav don u no wrong, let dem be!
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mukoloAndy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
[/quote][color=#990000][/color][quote]
nkenu: Na now all of them d use state money d buy husbands for their ill mannered abandoned daughters. Very oldddddddd thing.

is her husband complaining?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mukoloAndy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
[/quote][quote author=chiover] Rooney is a world figure but u can't compare him to P.W interms of popularity, if u go to united state and canada u will be shocked to observe that 19 out of every 20 high school dudes never heard abt Wazaa (rooney) bfor

In my opinion,
Rooney remains a more popular n famous figure! #he's watched week in week out by millions of not jus man utd fans, but football fans aswell..... #prince william was watched by millions just once. :his wedding I guess..
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by kontrolbaba(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
[b][/b]Goodnews wish dem God,s blessings joooo.... [color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by EASTSIDAZ: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
The girl looks more like a man than a woman. Me think its a forced marriage by okorocha. The young must be under force to get married to that girl. I watched the wedding on AIT, I can bet that on a good day, the guy I saw cannot get married to such a fat, ugly and manly looking daughter of okorocha. Its a pity that Roches used state money to run the show for his daughter. Imo state is suffering so much harm under this ediot of a governor.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by EASTSIDAZ: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Arysexy:

she is a young lady, how old is Rochas and when did he marry? D gal just have her mother's stature and u know d father's wealth will not allow her watch her weight even tho hers is natural

BTW d younger sister behind their mum looks sweet, how do i get to meet her cool

From the picture the girl is over 35. She may have had babies in past, look up her big and fat tummy. Her legs are more like a man. huge shulders. Hmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

From the picture the girl is over 35. She may have had babies in past, look up her big and fat tummy. Her legs are more like a man. huge shulders. Hmmmmm

Post pictures of your sisters and other female family members let us see
People will come here and be making mouth meanwhile their whole family dey like Ozodimgba aka chimpanzees

Cracks me up when people make fun of patience Jonathan,body wise and grammar
Meanwhile their own mother is a shapeless stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by muktarl: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi:

Post pictures of your sisters and other female family members let us see
People will come here and be making mouth meanwhile their whole family dey like Ozodimgba aka chimpanzees

Cracks me up when people make fun of patience Jonathan,body wise and grammar
Meanwhile their own mother is a shapeless stark illiterate.

My friend shut up. say the truth for once in your life. Its not a secret that the girl madam to me is like somebody who has been married for like 10 years now, she does not look like a girl to me. I subscribe to the fact that she looks more like a man and she must be around 34-36 yrs old sef. Is not because na gov daughter. See the picture of the girl and tell me that such a young man would go for her if he was not being put under duress by rochas

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
muktarl:

My friend shut up. say the truth for once in your life. Its not a secret that the girl madam to me is like somebody who has been married for like 10 years now, she does not look like a girl to me. I subscribe to the fact that she looks more like a man and she must be around 34-36 yrs old sef. Is not because na gov daughter. See the picture of the girl and tell me that such a young man would go for her if he was not being put under duress by rochas

Can you post your picture let us see
Simple request
Hold up a sign that says babyosisi here I am so am sure it's you
If you can't,I suppose you must be an eyesore to behold them be quiet

Ode

Take a look at her mother
She has been married to Rochas for twenty something years doesn't that defeat your argument about body size.
Some men actually look for more in a woman than her dress size.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by muktarl: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi:

Can you post your picture let us see
Simple request
Hold up a sign that says babyosisi here I am so am sure it's you
If you can't so that then be silent

Ode

Take a look at her mother
She has been married to Rochas for twenty something years doesn't that defeat your argument about body size.
Some men actually look for more in a woman than her dress size.

Go and sit in gutter. That girl is over 37yrs old, its all written over her. She is ugly, fat like a zombie. The girl na big fvck up rubbish sai..

Roches must be smiling now that he has succeeded in deceiving the young man with the liability of a daughter. The girl na real disaster. grin
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
muktarl:

Go and sit in gutter. That girl is over 37yrs old, its all written over her. She is ugly, fat like a zombie. The girl na big fvck up rubbish sai..

Roches must be smiling now that he has succeeded in deceiving the young man with the liability of a daughter. The girl na real disaster. grin

Going by your stupid reasoning someone like Eniola Badmus who IMHO has more class and charisma than 200 Tonto Dikes,100 Ini edos and 100 omotolas put together should go and shoot herself in the head because she does not meet your ideal body shape
Anuofia
People come in all body shapes and sizes.
Get used to it

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by adaphic: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
From what I know abt the her, she a very wonderful lady n highly well behaved, and ofcourse very very young. Uche has acquired an asset regardless of her background. Finally, she doesn't strike me, as smone that'll be cajoled into marrying smone she doesn't approve of.
So haters go and park well n do smth meaningful for urselves n families n leave those of us who have over achieved n still counting.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Maxlaw(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2013
Just a point of correction she is just going to 25yrs and d uche u called young is older than her by far. Uche is over 40yrs i knw them personally nt hearsay.
muktarl:

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mkoabiola: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
I watched d wedding event on Bisi olatilo show(BOS),I was wondering if OBJ was a comedian, cos he kept every1 laughing while he was delivering d speech.
Sounsultan,Dede mabiaku and Trus 2face,he nva disappointed every1 wit hs ever green Afican queen track.
With celebrities such as folorunsho alakija,sambo dasuki,most govs,abdusalam Abubakar,Dora,mr ibu all graced d occassion.
Wooow.it was interesting.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2013
muktarl:

That is her mum's pix.. She is very beautiful and young, she is jst 25.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by igbo2011(m): 5:48am On Jan 08, 2013
cap28: i love igbo tradition and culture , when i see these kind of pictures they uplift me, i pray our culture, language and traditions never die.

Do you speak Igbo?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by fiftynaira(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
xeexee1:
For those of u saying she's an old gurl! Its nt true! Uloma ws my second skool mate @ Gifted skool b4 she left for jand She's nt up 28yrs! Very Nice and humble family! Am a northerner bt I soo much apprecitiate DAN JEKAN SOKOTO, AKA Owelle Rochas Okorocha! HML Uloma AKA Elfreda!! May God bless ur union!!! May we live 2see that of Uju's weddn Also..

You know her truly CEO house of fredda, and el freida foundation.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2017
This is an old story undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Involved In An Accident This Morning / Toolz Stuns As Susan Younis Bridesmaid (photos) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.