Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion (661 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / If Ur Dad Was A Muslim N Ur Mom A Christian what will be ur religion / It'd Be Stupid And 2late If Its After Death U Find Ur Religion 2b D Wrong Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
many of us are easily seen to be so joyous that we are currently a part of the religion we are now and we think its the truth and that we have found the light.

What if your parent were in the other religions do you think you would have been in the religious body, you found yourself.

If not do you think you would have changed it. How and what would have inspired U.

I think God gave us to our parents not to settle with the choice of religion they offer us, Instead,everyone is expected to find out the religion that would lead him to his God and truth.

If u are sure of the truth reveal it to others, quickly
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Ogufe: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
So whats the Point of your write up?
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
From your signature, I can see that you're a Christian. Which religion do your parents practice? I'm just curious.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by free2ryhme: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun: From your signature, I can see that you're a Christian. Which religion do your parents practice? I'm just curious.

free thinker grin grin
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun: From your signature, I can see that you're a Christian. Which religion do your parents practice? I'm just curious.

I am not in the religious body i am today because of the religion of my parents.

Dont reply based on the signature.

@seun,do u think they is need for one to be in a religion.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ogufe: So whats the Point of your write up?

what infuenced the religion U currently abide by,and what if U were not born by ur parent would u have chosen to be averse to it? Thats the point.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2013
The journey into the search of the truth can be the journey away from all truth
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by OmoAlata(f): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2013
My parents were staunch members of the celestial church. I no longer am so I can rejoice away. Halleluyah!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by tpia5: 3:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Medley:

what infuenced the religion U currently abides by,and what if U were not born by ur parent would u have chosen to be averse to it? Thats the point.

if you were not born by your parents you wouldnt exist, so there would also not be any question of which religion to practice.

abi do you not need to be available before you can practice a religion?
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:

if you were not born by your parents you wouldnt exist, so there would also not be any question of which religion to practice.

abi do you not need to be available before you can practice a religion?

Your parents is just a means to the end. No one can grow like a grass from nowhere,the end is for you to find the truth to a way to your God.your parents gave birth to you, but dont you think they influenced your decision on the religion you practice.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Omo Alata: Mya parents were staunch members of the celestial church. I no longer am so I can rejoice away. Halleluyah!! grin grin

THIS is a perfect example,what if your parents weren't christians in the first place. say,there were staunch muslims,dont you think you would have just followed their path,if not what would have influenced and cause U to change to other religion,remember you were brought up the christain way.

Dont you feel that others may not be previledged as you are, whats Ur effort in helping them to the truth?.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by UjSizzle(f): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2013
They might have chosen my religion, but I chose to stay.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by OmoAlata(f): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Medley:

THIS is a perfect example,what if your parents weren't celestial church members.say,there were staunch muslims,dont you think you would have just followed their path,if not what would have influenced and cause U to change to other religion,remember you were brought up the christain way.

My friend's son was born a moslem. He is now a Christian. My friend cried buckets on the day she told me grin
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: They might have chosen my religion, but I chose to stay.

I guess you really understood my question. To some it has been indecipherable.

Thanks you made your choice from their offer,but what convinced you to have remained in the said religion?, are you a christian,muslim,or traditional.

Your reply may go a long way to help sum1 out there see into the truth.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Omo Alata:

My friend's son was born a moslem. He is now a Christian. My friend cried buckets on the day she told me grin

Really, i would have love to get detailed information. From him on what might have given him the courage,zeal,conviction to make the decision and not the choice of his parents, its always very difficult.
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by tobechi20(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

free thinker grin grin
haw did u becom a free tinker? No external influence?
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
tobechi20: haw did u becom a free tinker? No external influence?

Sowy, Are U A free thinker, just curious?
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2013
what earnest effort have you put forward to lead those who have not been priviledged to have the parent with the religion of truth into the truth. Dont U think its a task for U.?
Re: Dont Rejoice Yet, Ur Parent Decided Ur Religion by Medley(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
your being a christian is more reason why U should constantly and fervently lead many to know Christ.

If you were not born into a christian home dont you think it might have been difficult for U to be a christian. That is more reason why you should not relax,but put effort to convert people atleast one person a day. Dont be satisfied that U are saved,it doesnt end with U,what about others that are not priviledged to have found the messiah

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilling All Righteousness / Beware Of Fake Teachings - He Has Destroyed The Wisdom Of The World / What Is The Harm In Denying Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.