Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Jesus Christ And NOT Jesus Joseph & A Thousand Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus Christ And NOT Jesus Joseph & A Thousand Questions (663 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Yahuwshuwa ( Not Jesus Christ ) Is The Only Name Whereby We Must Be Saved!!! / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jesus Christ And NOT Jesus Joseph & A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2013
I am very Christian by birth but I grew up to figure out that I have brains and decided that I can read and understand the Bible. Some questions stand out that faith cant seem to offer me blanket answers:

1. Why is Jesus named after Christ Consciousness and not the father figure ? Why not Jesus Joseph, Jesus Jehovah and even Jesus Mary (Isah Ibn Mariam) ?
2. Pregnancy occurs when sperm fertilizes egg, so does holy Spirit secrete sperm if not whats the name of the spirito-biological process that brought about his embryonic fertilization ?
3. Why was water converted to wine and not to software drink ?
4. Where was Jesus' whereabout between age 13 and 30 ?
5. If Jesus resurrected with physical body, did he ascend to heaven with physical body ? If not, where is his corpse
Re: Why Jesus Christ And NOT Jesus Joseph & A Thousand Questions by ayobase(m): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2013
U indeed undisputably have brains to have figured things out yourself!
Re: Why Jesus Christ And NOT Jesus Joseph & A Thousand Questions by PastorKun(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Why don't you ask when next you visit the other dimensions in the spiritual plane?

2 Likes

Re: Why Jesus Christ And NOT Jesus Joseph & A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2013
Billyonaire, are you through with the other thread?

(1) (Reply)

St Expedite / Religion Has Been Hijacked By The Devil (By Dayo Isaac Oje) / Is Jesus Of The Bible The Same As The Jesus (isa) Of The Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.