Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? (10426 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / Paint-job Diary: Respray Of 03 Accord / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hello friends,

Please where is the best place to give a car a good chassis respraying (factory type) at pocket friendly rates in Abuja?

Please include type of car (sedan, minivan etc) and how much you spent (labour inclusive).

Thanks a million for your recommendations
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Buhari1(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2013
The best place i know and can testify for the best quality panel beating and respray is at Autobrite Automotive Solutions. They are based in Katampe in Abuja by the Aso Radio station entrance, behind the tipper garage there.

My driver somersaulted with my beloved BMW X5 along Abuja-Keffi expressway and it was damaged beyond recognition (I will post the pictures later). Luckily the driver survived.

I was given a quote by Costcharis to repair the car for N4.5 million and i felt that that was outrageous. I was recommended to Autobrite who not only arranged the recovery of the vehicle on a tilt and slide flat bed tow truck but also kept it in storage till i was ready for the repairs. Their total bill for me came to N2.2 million as lots of panels had to be changed including the entire roof.

When the panel beating and respray to the original black colour was done, it was so beautiful that i could not believe that it was the same car.
They have fully trained staff who obviously deliver the best and use a fully automatic oven-bake respray booth.

You can call their manager on 08162907680 or 08122711580
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Thank you so much sir
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Weeke(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Buhari-1:
The best place i know and can testify for the best quality panel beating and respray is at Autobrite Automotive Solutions. They are based in Katampe in Abuja by the Aso Radio station entrance, behind the tipper garage there.

My driver somersaulted with my beloved BMW X5 along Abuja-Keffi expressway and it was damaged beyond recognition (I will post the pictures later). Luckily the driver survived.

I was given a quote by Costcharis to repair the car for N4.5 million and i felt that that was outrageous. I was recommended to Autobrite who not only arranged the recovery of the vehicle on a tilt and slide flat bed tow truck but also kept it in storage till i was ready for the repairs. Their total bill for me came to N2.2 million as lots of panels had to be changed including the entire roof.

When the panel beating and respray to the original black colour was done, it was so beautiful that i could not believe that it was the same car.
They have fully trained staff who obviously deliver the best and use a fully automatic oven-bake respray booth.

I have been to that place but unfortunately,I didn't see any workshop there where such work as u described above could be done.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ Buhari-1. Stop deceiving people about the so called Autobrite Automotive Solution. I was there live with my car, the only thing i saw there is empty land with about four cars (4)and nothing more. The self acclaimed Mechanic was busy speaking American English with two road side boys as assistance. Nothing meaning is going on there order that fenced land and beautiful signboard. Anyone can visit and verify,so stop marketing for them.Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Weeke(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
kentzy: @ Buhari-1. Stop deceiving people about the so called Autobrite Automotive Solution. I was there live with my car, the only thing i saw there is empty land with about four cars (4)and nothing more. The self acclaimed Mechanic was busy speaking American English with two road side boys as assistance. Nothing meaning is going on there order that fenced land and beautiful signboard. Anyone can visit and verify,so stop marketing for them.Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly what I saw and witnessed,that place has no resemblance of an Auto Workshop.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by ikeyman00(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
@@@@

hahhaaa
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
...Hello friends,

Please where is the best place to give a car a good chassis respraying (factory type) at pocket friendly rates in Abuja?

Please include type of car (sedan, minivan etc) and how much you spent (labour inclusive).

Thanks a million for your recommendations
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nixo: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2013
There is an auto shop just before Games village and they do a very good job on cars. Check it out.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by jjjkkkooo: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Nixo: There is an auto shop just before Games village and they do a very good job on cars. Check it out.
I'm reading your post at suncity. Are you talking about coming from suncity or town when you said just before games village? Also there are many mechanics around there you have to be specific.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 19, 2013
I fortunately got introduce to this excellent technician sometimes last year via referral by my mentor & after just one try with him I was impressed.
(prior to this, I did a paint job with Honda place & i was not really impressed)

Name: Musiliu
Profession: Auto spray painter
Cost: competitively moderate
Delivery: Very good/professional
Phone: 08033917916
Contact: Galadimawa Mechanic Village, Halfway from Suncity roundabout to Games village (before Gudu junction)

Pls note that the person in question is very humble & straightforward.
To be sure ask for options and agree upfront on expections and price.

Be realistic. You should demand for quality but don't take advantage of his agreeable stance (i.e. Over haggling, underpricing)
Be kind to share your experience on this medium, if you ever have a dealing with him. Please share

Best of luck
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2013
Buhari-1:

Despite the fact that Buhari-1 info come across as inaccurate; The Autobrite guys (Don & Wale)are good mechanic/engineer with a "best practise" approach to automotive solution(from diagnosis to maintenance/ repair).
So far, so good; they come across as honest mechanics.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nixo: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
I'm reading your post at suncity. Are you talking about coming from suncity or town when you said just before games village? Also there are many mechanics around there you have to be specific.

The place is just before games village coming from Galadimawa roundabout ( same direction as coming from suncity as well). There are a number of mechanics there. Sorry i cant recall the painter's name but he is Hausa by tribe.

Cheers
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
jjjkkkooo:

Have u gotten a car spraypainter? If not try the guy below. He sure will give you an excellent job.
I did a paint job there last week. Tell him the referral is via the "Mitsubishi jeep guy", for effect.

Jon.Bee:
I fortunately got introduce to this excellent technician sometimes last year via referral by my mentor & after just one try with him I was impressed.
(prior to this, I did a paint job with Honda place & i was not really impressed)

Name: Musiliu
Profession: Auto spray painter
Cost: competitively moderate
Delivery: Very good/professional
Phone: 08033917916
Contact: Galadimawa Mechanic Village, Halfway from Suncity roundabout to Games village (before Gudu junction)

Pls note that the person in question is very humble & straightforward.
To be sure ask for options and agree upfront on expections and price.

Be realistic. You should demand for quality but don't take advantage of his agreeable stance (i.e. Over haggling, underpricing)
Be kind to share your experience on this medium, if you ever have a dealing with him. Please share

Best of luck
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by uchenwoks: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi Guys,
Pls check out this excellent work by AUTOBRITE SOLUTIONS. Attached is the before and after Pics of my Crosstour taken in for Mechanical and Respray work @ Autobrite after a serious accident.
Throughout my engagement with Donald, he came across as a consumate professional.
Regards

Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by cardoctor(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
uchenwoks: Hi Guys,
Pls check out this excellent work by AUTOBRITE SOLUTIONS. Attached is the before and after Pics of my Crosstour taken in for Mechanical and Respray work @ Autobrite after a serious accident.
Throughout my engagement with Donald, he came across as a consumate professional.
Regards

Nice one Uche.Thanks for the testimony and may God bless you bro. We will always be there for you.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by cardoctor(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
We Don't really care what the haters are saying on this forum. All we know is that we will always deliver to you the highest possible standards of repairs in the most professional manner. The other testimonies here show to prove and we have more coming.

These are also pictures of Buhari's car before and after the accident repairs.

Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by chuqudy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
car-doctor:
We Don't really care what the haters are saying on this forum. All we know is that we will always deliver to you the highest possible standards of repairs in the most professional manner. The other testimonies here show to prove and we have more coming.

Is it Muhammadu Buhari? Well nice work.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by cardoctor(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
chuqudy:

Is it Muhammadu Buhari? Well nice work.

Lol
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by baron2000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Good day,

Need to bake my CRV, and i would need to know how much it would cost.
How much it would cost.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by cardoctor(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2013
Weeke:
I have been to that place but unfortunately,I didn't see any workshop there where such work as u described above could be done.

You visited just when we started operations there. We now have a fully functional automatic spray bake oven and more facilities installed in the place. You are welcome to visit again. Rome was not built in one day.

Car-Doctor

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by chuka5000(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
cardoctor:

Pls gimme ur nmbr. 08059287066
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by fabiomatic(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
I like your work. How much will it cost to oven bake a toyota camry 2003?
cardoctor:

You visited just when we started operations there. We now have a fully functional automatic spray bake oven and more facilities installed in the place. You are welcome to visit again. Rome was not built in one day.

Car-Doctor
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by castrobee: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ Buhari-1. Stop deceiving people about the so called Autobrite Automotive Solution. I was there live with my car, the only thing i saw there is empty land with about four cars (4)and nothing more. The self acclaimed Mechanic was busy speaking American English with two road side boys as assistance. Nothing meaning is going on there order that fenced land and beautiful signboard. Anyone can visit and verify,so stop marketi.ng for them.Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to their workshop and I left fulfilled. They fixed the brake issues of my Toyota corolla that had defied so many mechanics. I can hold brief for their dexterity in mechanical repairs but I ve not gone for spray work. Haven said this, the site of the workshop doesn't mean they are not good. Don't diss them. Why not interact first.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by sicario1: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Check out KETT AUTOMOBILE behind baytown lounge, gudu. Check their jobs on facebook. They are good. considering changing my car to factory look soon with them.
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by mmb(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
I NEED FACTORY PAINT IN ABUJA. WHERE CAN I GET IN ABUJA?
Re: Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? by dannybrasky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Try this man and and would never seek for another car painters service any longer.

His name is Mr Musiliu 08033917916
Games village abuja.
Thank me later.

mmb:
I NEED FACTORY PAINT IN ABUJA. WHERE CAN I GET IN ABUJA?

(1) (Reply)

9 Functional Ways To Keep Your Car In Top Condition / What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town? / Why Do Most Nigerians Use Exotic Cars Yet Live In Poor Or Rented Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.