Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Tonto Likes Edo Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Tonto Likes Edo Men (764 Views)

The Reason Why Tonto Dikeh Rediculed Mercy Johnson On Social Media / Why Tonto Dikeh Must Be Stopped- OJB / Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Tonto Likes Edo Men by adejoro75: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Tonto Dike recently announced that she cannot marry an Igbo man because Igbo men poke-nose a lot into their women's affairs and want to know every stuff about them, whereas Edo men let their women be and to do their own thing. This is likely very true about Edo men. From my experience, Edo people, men and women alike, are the most liberal of Nigerians. I will leave you to define liberal in your own terms.

Edo men permit their women to p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/e at home and abroad, and the women make money and build houses back in Edo state, and are celebrated and get married to by men who know how they made their money. Many houses in Edo State are owned by women
No Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani man will consciously allow their daughter/wife sell her body to the highest bidder, or get married to a p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/e knowingly. This is not to say Igbo/Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani girls do not p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/e their bodies. But they do so not to the approval of their menfolks.

Tonto Dike is from Ikwerre, Rivers State. I am not sure whether she accepts she is Igbo, as some Ikwerre people do not accept their Igboness. From all available evidence, Tonto Dike is as good as a p/r/o/s/t/i/t/u/t/e; hence her love for Edo men.
Re: Why Tonto Likes Edo Men by Akshow: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
I can bet my January salary this thrash will make front page.
Re: Why Tonto Likes Edo Men by jemima99(f): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2013
Why do pple have so much hatred for her, is it course of her tatoo or is dere anytin else,cos most actress do side "RUNS" dats how dey meet up! Bt wat is d major reasons y she is hated by most Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

“chris Isn’t The Monster Everyone Thinks He Is”- Rihanna Defends Chris Brown / D’banj Presents: D’ Kings Men (official Album Tracklist) / Life And Times Of Chinua Achebe (november 16, 1930 – March 21, 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.