Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

“chris Isn’t The Monster Everyone Thinks He Is”- Rihanna Defends Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “chris Isn’t The Monster Everyone Thinks He Is”- Rihanna Defends Chris Brown (763 Views)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / Peter Okoye Thinks He Looks Like Usher (photo) / Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“chris Isn’t The Monster Everyone Thinks He Is”- Rihanna Defends Chris Brown by egbeman1: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2013
Rihanna has been in Hawaii celebrating her 25th birthday with her boo Chris Brown.
Although, there has been the ‘erroneous intention’ that Chris is mean and bestial since his 2009 assault on RiRi, the Barbadian songstress has defended him.
In a recent interview with Mirror Magazine, Rihanna defends her ex, now current boyfriend, and explains why she took him back after he was convicted of assaulting her after a pre-Grammy’s party in 2009.
“It’s different now,” she explains. “We don’t have those types of arguments any more. We talk about [stuff]. We value each other.”
When it’s speculated that Chris doesn’t exactly seem like he’s changed, by losing his temper in public, Rihanna says:

“I know it comes off like that, And it doesn’t help. For a long time he was really angry, there’s so many reasons why I even reconsidered having him in my life.

He’s not the monster everyone thinks. He’s a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He’s giving and loving. And he’s fun to be around. That’s what I love about him – he always makes me laugh.”

She’s clearly forgiven Chris, and her dad has too – and she even reveals she wants babies. “Hell yeah, but I wish I could order them,” she says. Yeah right… We birth babies RiRi, we don’t buy them

more; www.oilprinceee..com

Re: “chris Isn’t The Monster Everyone Thinks He Is”- Rihanna Defends Chris Brown by thorpido(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Titilayo Arowolo must have thought her husband is not as bad as we now see him to be.

As you lay your bed,Rihanna.....
Re: “chris Isn’t The Monster Everyone Thinks He Is”- Rihanna Defends Chris Brown by Chanchit: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Wetin consign me with wetin no concern me, as if I go cry when he pull the trigger inside your left eye.

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Presents: D’ Kings Men (official Album Tracklist) / "I Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj Says / Prof Chinua Achebe And Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.