Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Beads World - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beads World (17716 Views)

Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics) / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beads World by FLGators1: 11:56pm On May 06, 2009
Wow Gators!!! those are like Tight!!! U made them all
nah! But if you want them, I can give you the site where you can buy them.

Or you can try KathiEkiti's site. Very nice beads.
Re: Beads World by nnyekki: 9:26am On May 07, 2009
please i'd love to have the site addy's, thanks a mil, and where's KatiEkiti's site?
Re: Beads World by FLGators1: 11:19pm On May 07, 2009
please i'd love to have the site addy's, thanks a mil, and where's KatiEkiti's site?

Try these sites:

http://www.bjpearl.com/

http://www.glassbeadjewelrysets.com/page/1328000

For Kathiekiti's site, I'd employ you to ask her on her thread smiley wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.1120.html
Re: Beads World by nnyekki: 9:51am On May 08, 2009
thank you so much!!! I guess you've been of great help, i'm sorry to have bothered you! so, where's ur beading outlet or can i take a look at some of your works?
Re: Beads World by FLGators1: 9:14pm On May 10, 2009
thank you so much!!! I guess you've been of great help, i'm sorry to have bothered you! so, where's ur beading outlet or can i take a look at some of your works?

You're welcome. Bothered me? Not the least bit.

I don't have a beading company. . . .am just a fan of stone beads wink
Re: Beads World by nkemibisi1: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2011
am a jewelery artist nd deal mostly and usually wt beads only. does anyone know of a good website for learning wire weaving.tnx
Re: Beads World by asusually: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
interested in these 4 in 1 professional makeup trolley and Bobbi Brown makeup books ping me 23b48383

Re: Beads World by cheecah(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2011
hello i make ankara beads as well as bangles and alice bands e.t.c but i need to get those chunky beads for my latest collection ive combed lagos market for it but couldnt find. please can anyone direct me to where they sell accesories hardwares, like beads, bands in Lagos o,
Re: Beads World by berryboo: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2011
cheecah:

hello i make ankara beads as well as bangles and alice bands e.t.c but i need to get those chunky beads for my latest collection ive combed lagos market for it but couldnt find. please can anyone direct me to where they sell accesories hardwares, like beads, bands in Lagos o,

i cant find a place 2 buy chunky beads in lagos too.am able to start a jewelry store. Do u supply or sale in wholesale? I need unique stuffs.
Re: Beads World by cheecah(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2011
i am not sure what you are referring to, the beads or the accessories that i make? i'm not a wholesaler i just buy beads, bangles and bands and reform them using ankara
Re: Beads World by nkemibisi1: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2011
if u cant find chunky beads on lagos island then u should try the trade fair centre,i think it's the fadan section that is the bead section.u will find wide rande of beads.
Re: Beads World by dvonne(f): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
Shop online in Nigeria for beads and get FREE delivery to anywhere in Nigeria when you spend N15,000 or more
Re: Beads World by SekeO: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow, you have really pretty designs there. I also bead and so i know what it takes to come up with things like that. Anyone who is interested in looking up my designs. Pls visit http://www.ogebeads.com/ or http://www.facebook.com/ogebeads.
I string beads for all events and occasions. We train people too.
Re: Beads World by charis3(f): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi people,

For absolutely gorgeous jewelry, both casuals/official and traditional, your most reliable point of call will be Vynx beads.

At Vynx, we ensure we use the highest quality of materials by carefully selecting from the best suppliers in the industry.

We use swarovski elements, corals, glass beads and semi precious stones. Here are some of our pieces.

You can call us on 08020834370

Nikki
Sales rep, vynx beads

Re: Beads World by richardbarn: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
You can beads online in Nigeria @ www.spaneck.com

Re: Beads World by rihanat21: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
okl

Re: Beads World by zainabromoke(f): 3:23am On Oct 25, 2015
D beads are nice and colourful. Am also a bead maker, here are some of my works

Re: Beads World by agunblaze(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please where can I get round plastic beads that is pocket friendly

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! / How To Care For Baby Locs/dreads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.