Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill (834 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by smemud(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2013
I just need a candid opinion.Should place of worship pay for phcn bill.
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by Akshow: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2013
Which kind stupid question be this this early mornin. Why shouldn't they pay Nepa bill?

1 Like

Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by cockyjay: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Akshow: Which kind stupid question be this early mornin. Why shouldn't they say Nepa bill?
me sef they wonder o.

Op hit your head against the wall

1 Like

Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by Chanchit: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2013
The Op must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. If Churchies could be spared of electricity bills, after buying private jets, na to purchase PHCN remain. Thou' I'm a Christian, but I will support them giving the privilege to mosques.
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by shewanna: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2013
:oWhat a kweeshion! If not,why not
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by eduson77(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2013
is this OP mad,insane,abnorml,brain paralyzd or what?
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2013
Good morning all,

I am of the opinion that there is nothing like a "stupid" question if and only if the questioner is in doubt and is guided by a sincere desire to know.

I believe everyone who enjoys a service that is not free, should be made to pay for such a service if the individual refuses to pay. As long as places of worship enjoys a particular service from PHCN then they should also pay for such a service.

If there is any place of worship who thinks otherwise because they believe they are there to worship God, then I invite them to make do with Solar power instead of PHCN since that is the light God has given to us freely.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by OmoAlata(f): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Leave the OP alone guys. Smemud has decided to open a church this year and is calculating the running costs grin grin
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by UjSizzle(f): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Give to Caesar what is Caesar's....

1 Like

Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by tobechi20(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Didnt they pay 4 private jet

1 Like

Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by NnamdiN: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2013
No. They should pray to God for electricity. No be their mate Elijah use fire from heaven roast goat
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2013
NnamdiN: No. They should pray to God for electricity. No their mate Elijah use fire from heaven roast goat

Lwkmd! Very funny!
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by Winneygirl(f): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Give 2 Ceasar What belongs 2 Ceasar!
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by peterugoobi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
If the don't pay for electricity, am sure the next free thing the want is land, then fuel for thier private jets
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nigerian Version of Christianity is totally Schizoaffective disorder.
Re: Should Place Of Worship Pay For Phcn Bill by JeSoul(f): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Omo Alata: Leave the OP alone guys. Smemud has decided to open a church this year and is calculating the running costs grin grin
cheesy cheesy ROTFLOL that's just wrong sister lol.

(1) (Reply)

God Waited On Him For 30yrs To Put Away Sin / What Special Way Do You Thank God That You Think Can Shake The Heaven? / I Can Manage Without The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.