Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Politicians And Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians And Corruption. (768 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Buhari, Politicians And History By Ebenezer Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians And Corruption. by Jobabori(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2013
Please i need to be convinced. I am not a politician but worried about level of alleged corruption being heaped on our politician. For instance, is it true that Obasanjo did not spend a dime on improvement of power generation but put the whole 16 billion naira in his pocket,is our governors not doing anything at all but stealing money everyday, Are our ministers and state commissioners as rich as they are being portrayed?. I am not saying that they are not corrupt but is it as deep as we use to view it? Why is it that some of them become poor 6 months after leaving offices if they have acquired much in office as we used to learned. Please i need to be educated.
Re: Politicians And Corruption. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2013
?

Re: Politicians And Corruption. by BootyOnMe: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2013
Why bother?
When they die. . .their children die paupers!
Let the h-enjoy their 5 minutes of fortune cookies! kiss

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Pays Close To N1 Billion In ‘severance’ To Yar’adua Family. / Goodluck Jonathan's Successor And Vision 2015 / Nairobi Kenya - Ruto Sobs And Cries In Church As He Savours Jubilee Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.