Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! (5637 Views)

Teenagers (16-19), Where Are You @???????? / Special Invitation To All Nl / Be My Friend Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Codedrock:
lol... Never gonna do dat! I can only ask of ur hot pics, i mean ur pic.. Nd op u gat ma mail?
Oh, okay.
Yes I got your mail...your name is so sexy, btw smiley

cheesy
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by mudistr(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
*popcorn chopping* guy..write that thing wink
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Codedrock(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Oh, okay.
Yes I got your mail...your name is so sexy, btw smiley

cheesy
flattered! Lolz...
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Ever heard of wisdom of the ancients??

I am humbled by such wisdom
perhaps if u also try asking ur dad for wisdom
u might end up an old bachelorette

whereas all my desire is to totor you
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by AnodaIT(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hey , two of you come back here , I paid for this show. No private mail stuff.
Bring them on
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

I am humbled by such wisdom
perhaps if u also try asking ur dad for wisdom
u might end up an old bachelorette

whereas all my desire is to totor you

What are your tutorial methodologies, esere?
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^ sorry I meant tutor you
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: Hey , two of you come back here , I paid for this show. No private mail stuff.
Bring them on
tongue
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826: ^^ sorry I meant tutor you
Yeah, I bet you meant that. grin
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
What are your tutorial methodologies, esere?

ah my maiden u ask too much questions

...Should the pen touch the paper?
...can i erase the ink?
...will the head of the pen not break?
...why is the pen stiff?

enquiry is good alright,
but better still is experiential learning

. ^^^ that my dear is the methodology
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

ah my maiden u ask too much questions

...Should the pen touch the paper?
...can i erase the ink?
...will the head of the pen not break?
...why is the pen stiff?

enquiry is good alright,
but better still is experiential learning

. ^^^ that my dear is the methodology

I don't get you. Pens have to be stiff,innit? Why will the pen break! Of course the pen has to touch the paper!!
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by safarigirl(f): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
I'm a female teenager...wait a second **runs off to check OP's pix first**
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
safarigirl: I'm a female teenager...wait a second **runs off to check OP's pix first**
Tah, you this aunty dey claim teenager??
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't get you. Pens have to be stiff,innit? Why will the pen break! Of course the pen has to touch the paper!!

my soon to be student
to be blessed with wisdom
you need to question what you've always taken as facts
destroy the temple of what you already know, and then slowly rebuild it

You'll soon come of age
and abruptly realise that not only babies, but also men desire the norishment from towers of excellence
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Codedrock(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
safarigirl: I'm a female teenager...wait a second **runs off to check OP's pix first**
lolz.... Kinda hot or cute?
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by titsandall: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ishilove.....its called the secret of the ancient tribes Men[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Codedrock(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

my soon to be student

You'll soon come of age
and abruptly realise that not only babies, but also men desire the norishment from towers of excellence
Big bro... I guess u must be a (parrotic) type! I mean u r like a parrot, talk 2much.. Sowi 2say
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Codedrock:
Big bro... I guess u must be a (parrotic) type! I mean u r like a parrot, talk 2much.. Sowi 2say

smiley learn to listen my good friend, it'll take u very far
I've done my fair share of listening and learning in my lifetime, its now time for u to sit back and do yours

(besides, u'd need this when u start toasting trust me wink )
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by safarigirl(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Tah, you this aunty dey claim teenager??
Me? Aunty? Sweet eighteen like me, confirmed teenager...buh I'm spoken for sha wink
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

my soon to be student

You'll soon come of age
So whose towers will provide this nourishment you seek?
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

I've done my fair share of listening and learning in my lifetime, its now time for u to sit back and do yours

O esere, you sound so wise...how old are you?
smiley
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
So whose towers will provide this nourishment you seek?

I looked towards the twin towers in the US
but alas they were destroyed by terrorists

but upon your tender heart lies pointing citadels of knowledge
one I will mould delicately to attract tourists
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Codedrock(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

cul... Big bro!
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
O esere, you sound so wise...how old are you?
smiley

em
my passport says teen
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

I looked towards the twin towers in the US
but alas they were destroyed by terrorists

but upon your tender heart lies pointing citadels of knowledge
one I will mould delicately to attract tourists
You will mould the towers of my soul? How?
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

em
my passport says teen
But what does you birth cert say?
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
You will mould the towers of my soul? How?

with my tools
I will etch my mark on the towers of your soul
place your hands in the fulcrum of my pen
i will speak to your ears gentle words and secrets so loud
and watch you get lost in the maze of the brilliant cloud
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
safarigirl: Me? Aunty? Sweet eighteen like me, confirmed teenager...buh I'm spoken for sha wink

Spoken for at 18?? My mum will kill me! shocked
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by esere826: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ishilove:
But what does you birth cert say?

A sad story that one suffered
never grew up knowing it
in the joy of my birth,
my parents forget to take it along from the hospital of my birth
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

with my tools
I will etch my mark on the towers of your soul
place your hands in the fulcrum of my pen
i will speak to your ears gentle words and secrets so loud
and watch you get lost in the maze of the brilliant cloud
And I will submit to your sagely ministrations. I will yield to your formidable pen, I will not silence my cries of 'Eureka!'. I will suck down your liquid of knowledge.
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by zibe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmm. Passing by with my teenage girlfriend.
Re: Need A Female Teenage Nairalander Friend.. Pls All NL Teenagers Should Check! by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
esere826:

A sad story that one suffered
never grew up knowing it
in the joy of my birth,
my parents forget to take it along from the hospital of my birth
Whaaaat!!! So you don't know how old you are?? That is so sad. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Tope2000 / Naughty Telegram Channel / How Can i Get Sugar Mummy Of ( 65yrs to 70yrs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.