Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa (29964 Views)

Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Query re: endorsement of new ePassport with details of an old expired passport / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by WestAfrican: 1:01am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=FunkyAzyz post=26263760][/quote]

Where are you located atm?
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by sheggy01(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls is there any one here who is presently in South korea?[/b][i][/i]
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by sheggy01(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Can someone pls kindly tell me, what is the best way to remain in South Korea with a Tourist Visa?
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Holamidhe(m): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2015
sheggy01:
Can someone pls kindly tell me, what is the best way to remain in South Korea with a Tourist Visa?

Chk it out

www.nairaland.com/1900216/thread-south-korea

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by olusmarth(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
I personally want to go there and stay foreva...if I was giving d visa...no cuming bk to naija
moonraker:

State your sincere reasons for going to South Korea.

It is only then that you will get the advice you need.

I can shout!!! Otis Redding
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by 1vikky: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
I need bank statement to apply for visa at U.S. Embassy. Please who can help Oo ����
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Bunnatex(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
acadollar:
Now in south korea..got questions U can ask here

My brother I have intention on relocating to South Korea but I need help on the process and if it's viable and possible
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Princetemmy001(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please i really need help on south korea visa processing.

I need invitation and sponsor for a tourist visa.
I have been on this traveling for the past 3yrs but no one to help me.

Agents don chop my hard earn money finish.
Pls somebody should help me out.

My whatsapp 08068317076

Email princeadetiba01@gmail.com

God bless as u help
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by eurogee: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is a lie form pit of hell! Never ever listen to most things you heard on the internet. These guys are wicked. They don't want you to leave the country yet they refused to stay back in the country themselves.

kinethic:
What are you going there to do?Working or visiting..
Whichever check from their embassy .From my my experience of living in Asia for 11 years and having visited all these places like Japan , hongkong china South Korea Vietnam Singapore Thailand etc Now living in Taiwan with my family as a Nigeria you can never get a job..which teaching cos u are not a native speaker like USA Canada Australia South Africa Uk etc u will suffer if na hustling and beg God to send u back home..
Infact get ready of deportation at the entry point once u don't have strong reasons of coming to KoreA..a bit racist to blacks but every black there is assumed American Nba star....
Except studying fine..but I wonder what u want to study there. Studying Is the normal excuse for nija guys to travel for hustling ..go to Malaysia and see..
It is illegal to reside in any country without approved residential documents.. If dem catch u na jail u go dey for 6 months before dem go decide wetin dem go do that person..
Like or not no country is nice now and do not need migrants especially those that won't contribute to their economy .. Plz don't burn ur money..
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Herb7: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bloodofjesus:

I WANT TO Husle and the same time learning korean language,then further degree course,but can i work from 7am to 2pm before moving for lecture at korean school
Not possible bro..korean classes start 9am-3 or 4pm.unless night work..and bit hard to go skol next day after long night work. Contact me 01059471648.good luk
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Herb7: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=FunkyAzyz post=26263760][/quote]

01059471648 wattsapp or kakao for your conference or bussiness IV. Korean language course.

Best
Rgd.
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by jesmond3945: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
postemail:
Guy, Korea no easy. Ticket alone is about 340K. Visa here doesnt grant you entry. First-time Nigerian visitors must enter investigation room, and your inviter would have to stand as guarantor on arrival; most times they will call him on phone. Sometimes for those on C2 visa(business) you might be asked to answer a questionnaire related to international trade. You'd go through some interrogation before they call your guarantor. Korea Immigration officers are tough and mean. They know Nigerians are aggressive, so they don't handle us with kid's glove; coupled with the efforts of Nigerian drug mules - theyhave soiled our image overthere.
There's no hustling in Korea...if na "amala" you wan hustle, 7 yrs if you be boy boy! Oga fit chop life sentence. except you just want hustle Omo Yankee to enter God's own country... But then you must fine like banky w to fit catch babe. for local babe, e go hard you.

There are factory jobs that pay 1200$ monthly, but you can't get a work permit to do these jobs. You can work illegally which leaves you without any labor protection and insurance cover. The police are always on the look-out for illegal workers.

Don't even think of studying and working? Korea immigration won't let you do that. You have to sign attendance register everyday at school. Inshort Korea is a tough place, and even tougher these days.
brother without guarantor does it mean they won't allow you in?
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Obohmacdonald04: 5:21pm On Apr 17
Please I want to travel to South Korea with 2 weeks tourist visa, please I need a serious advice on it , should I go ahead with it or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video / Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.