Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom (719 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom / Sitcom Vs Soap Opera Vs TV Drama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by newuc2come(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
i luv good movies with great scripts.one of my best movie lines is from the movie BRAVEHEART.'they can take our life but they can never take our freedom!'
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by k2039: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Because when it comes to judging talent and potential, you, my friend, are an amateur

So, in closing, I'd like to say you are full of shi.t.

I'm Mays Gilliam and I'm running for president of the united states of America. Ya heardddd.

Chris Rock, presidential debate, from the movie Head of State
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by usermane(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
So many, hard to choose the favourite. These r just two of them
"You see madness they say is like gravity,all it takes is a little push" --Joker(to batman) Dark knight.

"That man(batman) won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath,non of my teamates(the league) will. Me?,i have a different problem. I feel like i live in a world surrounded by cardboard,always taking constant care no to break something,to break someone. Nvr allowing myself lose control evn for a moment or someone could die. But you can take it,cant u,Big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show u how powerful i really am" --Superman(to Darkseid) JLU
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by sholay2011(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
TITANIC:

Rose: Jack, I'm flying!

THE HELP:

HILLY's mother: I may seem to forget my name but I remember my own daughter threw me into a nursing home; and she ate many shit!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by sholay2011(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2013
HUNGER GAMES:

KATNISS: He is the most amazing thing that happened to me...(Looks into Peeta's eyes) I can't imagine life without him.

FINNICK: aww. What of you, Peeta?

PEETA: she saved my life...

Katniss: (cuts in, looks into his eyes) we saved each other...

CROWD: awww.

So touching.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by sholay2011(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2013
HUNGER GAMES:
KATNISSsadlooking into Peeta's eyes) He is the best thing in my whole world...I can't imagine life without him.

FINNICK: Awww. Peeta, what about you?

PEETA: (holds her hand) she saved my life..

KATNISS: (cuts in) We saved each other...

CROWD: Awww.

*so touching*
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by Winneygirl(f): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Kyle XY.

"The only certainty 4 d future, is that the answers to the unknown are written right in front of us."
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by Prodigee: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
From Coming To America
Akeem: ''Good morning my neighbours''
Man: ''Hey fvck you''
Akeem: ''Yes, yes, fvck you too!''
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by indie505(f): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2013
from 'the good,bad nd ugly'....'if you want to shoot,shoot dont talk'
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by tzetzefly(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
''Apologies, none required.....(SPARTACUS)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by deife(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
GLADIATORS

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." (Russel Crowe said that)

TERMINATOR 2 & virtually every movie Arnold Schwarzenegger featured in:

"I'll be back!"
Re: What Is Your Favourite Line From A Movie Or Sitcom by CampsEm: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
''I'll be back'' I think we all know where this is from but in case you didn't it's said by Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Terminator.
Awesome film, never get bored of watching it. All time classic!

(1) (Reply)

Another Host Quits Excite On Tv -efe Tommy / Jamie Fox Calls Spike Lee "Irresponsible" For His Criticisms On#django Unchained / Meet Black Ebony Bolaji, London's ITV Music Contestant [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.