Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Manager Finally Opens Up On Their Rumoured Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Manager Finally Opens Up On Their Rumoured Wedding (1273 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Manager Finally Opens Up On Their Rumoured Wedding by murphylee08: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
The widespread speculation on blogs and social media network, Twitter, pointing to a secret marriage between beautiful MAVIN artiste, Tiwa Savage and longtime manager Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun has again being denied.

Though industry insiders maintain both individuals got married a few weeks back after a long romance, Balogun spoke exclusively with YNaija saying this is not true.

According to him: “The story is not true, these bloggers just publish what they like without doing their findings.”

When pressed further, the soft-spoken manager, insisted that it wasn’t true.

“I am right now in Benin having an album listening party of my other artiste, D’Prince. I have heard all the rumours, whenever I hear them I just laugh to myself. Who was there? Was the person at the wedding?” he asked rhetorically.

Tiwa Savage was not available for comments but we understand she is currently in the studio in Lagos. She had before now described the romance stories as mere rumours.
cc:http:///-tiwaweds

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Manager Finally Opens Up On Their Rumoured Wedding by tpia5: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmm, why are they doing anko, hope he's not married, and was that the reason she was in native in that photo.

But, if he's in benin, they better define their relationship else he can end up married over there o.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is 'alariwo' Of Africa? / NEW DISCOVERY! Elshamah Igbanoi's Baby Is Paul Okoye's First Child.. / Keturah Hamilton Is Disappointed In Jim-iyke As He Goes Off With Nadia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.