Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Where Is Mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Mikel Obi (572 Views)

Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award? / Is Mikel Obi A Lazy Player,As Some Football Pundits Reckon ? / Is Mikel The New Jj Okocha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mikel Obi by wabterry(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
I wonder what has mikel done to Rafa Benitez? after serving his three match ban, Rafa cannot even list him on the bench. IS HE INJURED?
I remember the first post match interview of Rafa, he complained that the Chelsea midfield is slow, i knew he is talking about Mikel and lo and behold my fear has come to reality. Rafa went as far as praising Romeu (fellow spanish) playing him more often than mikel before he got injured.
If rafa dont play him, i wonder the club that will be willing to take him with his slow pace of football. Maurinho killed Mikel`s football when he was using him only to cover lampard at the back, which made him to loose his attacking instincts as we saw in holland 2005.
I hope he will get more playing time once more.

NB:Just my humble opinion.
Re: Where Is Mikel Obi by Xfactoria: 4:11am On Jan 06, 2013
Is he not supposed to be on his way to Nigeria's AFCON camp in Portugal?

I wonder why Victor Moses played in today's FA Cup game!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Sports Minister Trains With Super Eagles Ahead Cape Verde Friendly / Osaze And Wife Just Welcome Their Baby Boy. / Touching Story Of VICTOR MOSES That Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.