Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) (5184 Views)

Bovi The Comedian And His TWIN(*) Brother - Found By Djsholi [photo] / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / The Food I Saw My Friend Eating This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by MissYuzedo(f): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Please my boyfriend 'andy blaze' is fond of dressing up in front of his twin sister. I complain. He say they both do not hide anything from each other.
Is it true brotherly love or are two of them doing bad thing
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2014
They are doing bad thing grin
Blaze come and see o! grin
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2014
picture pls... angry
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Andyblaze ur boyfrnd? Lol
I tot ur post were for real.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Day11(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Too much of burukutu ba?

Itizwell angry

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Op u dey craze? Who be your boyfriend!!! Mtcheeeew stupid attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
They are doing bad thing grin
Blaze come and see o! grin

Amu n'ekele ooo

No find the yahho yahoo girl
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by adepiero: 2:39am On Oct 15, 2014
pictures or I don't believe it

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by MisterLongman(m): 2:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Troll alert
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by falcon01: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2014
miss yuzedo ,.andyblaze, were una dey get this weed wey dey make una.high like this...
i need ASAP
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2014
U just Graduate from your Photography work abi?

Op

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:

Amu n'ekele ooo

No find the yahho yahoo girl

grin

why you no tell me of 'Adam' since now? Just downloaded it, you got some crae bars,nice one.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2014
Nice one andyblaze ----- adam
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by dagentility(f): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Op you don com bak with ur useless threads abi.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Andyblaze: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
smiley
Zohan:
Nice one andyblaze ----- adam

thanks bro
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Andyblaze: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

grin

why you no tell me of 'Adam' since now? Just downloaded it, you got some crae bars,nice one.

hehe bro sorry o. Think say u been know.
Thanks, na for yabaleft we record am sef
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by SlyIg(f): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Andyblaze:

hehe bro sorry o. Think say u been know.
Thanks, na for yabaleft we record am sef

Is the song actually 52seconds or my phone had an error while downloading it.
It seems shorter.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by Andyblaze: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
SlyIg:

Is the song actually 52seconds or my phone had an error while downloading it.
It seems shorter.

likely an error..jux click my signature, thanks
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend Naked With His Twin Sister And I Snap Them (pic) by iamdotune(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2014
MissYuzedo:
Please my boyfriend 'andy blaze' is fond of dressing up in front of his twin sister. I complain. He say they both do not hide anything from each other.
Is it true brotherly love or are two of them doing bad thing
missyezudo yhu are andyblaze angry

(1) (Reply)

The Sky Is Wide Enough For Em Birds To Fly / Check Out Your Name In Japanese Language. / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.