Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her (2476 Views)

Common Mistakes After Hajj / Common Mistakes During Ramadhan / Mistakes Of Salaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Assuming that the lady in the mall was his wife, a Jordanian man slapped her, only to realise he had attacked the wrong woman.

Arabic daily Al Sawsana reported that a mall in Jordan was shocked when a man barged in and charged at a woman. The astonished woman began screaming for help.

The man who was passing by the mall thought he had spotted his wife shopping without his permission.

Without a second glance, the man rushed in and hit the woman.

The woman began screaming for help.

Soon, however, there was pin-drop silence in the mall when the man realised the woman was not his wife.

She was a close look-alike though.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/man-mistakes-woman-at-mall-for-his-wife-slaps-her
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by free13: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
sharia by power by force.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Tedyk(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Are u cewious? shocked
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
lol... Una sure say he no dey look for opportunity to beat him wife and he come see one
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by KayDee4: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
"close look-alike" in the ninja outfit, How ? ? undecided undecided
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2013
Man slaps mascarade nobe wife, imagine my wife wey i supoz dey sample as my pride na em i go use ninja garment coverz!!!!!!! Kia arabs be real tunjas hoha. is beta for my wife to stay indoors dan to waka like black ghost

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by ektbear: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2013
chiover: Man slaps mascarade nobe wife, imagine my wife wey i supoz dey sample as my pride na em i go use ninja garment coverz!!!!!!! Kia arabs be real tunjas hoha. is beta for my wife to stay indoors dan to waka like black ghost

Rofl @ man slaps masquerade
But seriously how can you slap someone dressed like that thinking na ya wife when others are wearing the same asho ebi
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi:

Rofl @ man slaps masquerade
But seriously how can you slap someone dressed like that thinking na ya wife when others are wearing the same asho ebi
. Dey r all punks, how can a sane man mask his wife like dat? Dem dey tidy paz us yet dem dey cova dia wify lik cassava wey don ferment
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2013
The lack of insight shown by respondents here is telling.

Obviously, the picture is not of the event. The man would not slap a woman fully covered because there would be no means of identification.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Even if the wife went to another country without his permission it still isn't enough reason to slap her.
It is the actions of foolish men like this that make people regard Islam as a religion that opresses women.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2013
LOL as in, I pity the guys REAL wife.
he will beat her more now because of the public embarrasement cheesy cheesy grin angry

Na wa for these people sha undecided
I wonder how they even toast their women sef if to see her shopping without permission is a crime worthy of swift backhand.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2013
How dare you criticize a man for slapping meat? Even if that weren't his particular cut, he's still a man. The gall...

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170503/Caught-middle-Taliban-love-triangle-The-moment-helpless-Afghan-woman-22-gunned-fighters-decide-her.html

Some of the comments there are amusing. Ah, yes, islamophobia, abi?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2013
wiegraf: How dare you criticize a man for slapping meat? Even if that weren't his particular cut, he's still a man. The gall...

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2170503/Caught-middle-Taliban-love-triangle-The-moment-helpless-Afghan-woman-22-gunned-fighters-decide-her.html

Some of the comments there are amusing. Ah, yes, islamophobia, abi?

Address one story at a time and don't muddle-up issues.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2013
maclatunji:

Address one story at a time and don't muddle-up issues.

They look the same to me; treating women like meat
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2013
wiegraf:

They look the same to me; treating women like meat

Of course, you have been programmed that way.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2013
maclatunji:

How is this a cogent reply? You think I was indoctrinated in the ways of critical thinking?

Different story, same issue, no? So, can you explain how what I said was wrong rather than trying to come off as someone remotely wise? You stick to one story only per thread in these parts? Wow. Ok, but that is frankly silly. The story usually is related to other stories for context or other reasons. The stories are usually posted to present a point, points demand context. I don't think I'll have to search far to find threads in this section that reference other stories, yes? Now, if the issues are the same, how is this 'muddling'?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by BetaThings: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2013
fellis: Even if the wife went to another country without his permission it still isn't enough reason to slap her.
It is the actions of foolish men like this that make people regard Islam as a religion that opresses women.
You are assuming that only Muslims live in Jordan or that only Muslim men beat their wives
Just like Nigerian Christians abuse Allah, the same name Arab Christians use for God
In Nigeria a man (not a Muslim) beat up his wife in an hospital because of a disagreement over a medical issue
The doctor attending to them called in security men to restrain but ended up beating the man because he was too aggressive. Of course the wife said she could no longer go home and face the man

BTW do you think that the married Indian who took part in the vicious ra.pe of that girl would not beat his wife?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by vedaxcool(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
^
Abi oh, it seems being a muslim automatically confers you with Angelic status! If you check the issue of wife beating you would come to see how perversive such tendencies are in the west, it is simply a global problem! Expecting every muslim to be good is very much being unrealistic to the extreme!

maclatunji:

I believe brain washed is more appropriate, seeing that he refers to another human being as being meat . . .
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
vedaxcool:
I believe brain washed is more appropriate, seeing that he refers to another human being as being meat . . .

Vedax, you're still active! Still as brilliant as ever I see. Where do I do this, hmm?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
BetaThings:
You are assuming that only Muslims live in Jordan or that only Muslim men beat their wives
Taking permission from the husband before going out is a Muslim thing.

BTW do you think that the married Indian who took part in the vicious ra.pe of that girl would not beat his wife?
I really don't know if he would do that. Could be that he and his wife are madly in love with each other. In that case he wouldn't beat her.
I wonder why you brought up this rapë case.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by vedaxcool(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
The Prophet said:
"The best among you is the one who is the best towards his wife"

"Treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers."

-From the last sermon of Prophet
Mohammed

"None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner. And none but an ignoble treats women disgracefully".
Prophet Mohammed (At-Tirmithy)

According to Abdullah ibn Mas'ud,
the Prophet is reported to have
said:
If a daughter is born to a person and he brings her up, gives her a good education and trains her in the arts of life, I shall myself stand between him and hell-fire.
(Kanz al-Ummal).

quoted in Women in Islam by M.
Mazheruddin Siddiqi
How praiseworthy are the women of Ansar that their modesty does not prevent them from attempts at learning and the acquisition of knowledge.
(Sahih Muslim, Kitab al Tahrat)

We know what noble men do to their wives . . .

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by tintingz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
^ i greet you sir smiley
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by tintingz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
maclatunji: The lack of insight shown by respondents here is telling.

Obviously, the picture is not of the event. The man would not slap a woman fully covered because there would be no means of identification.
my thought exactly
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by BetaThings: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
fellis:
Taking permission from the husband before going out is a Muslim thing.
Agreed. But I do know that some men (Muslims and Non-Muslims) are so suspicious/jealous that their wives would not dream of leaving the house without permission

fellis:
I really don't know if he would do that. Could be that he and his wife are madly in love with each other. In that case he wouldn't beat her.I wonder why you brought up this rapë case.
I doubt if the man could be madly in love with anyone. He can have a crush, obsession etc but healthy love is doubtful. For a grown up man to participate in that harrowing crime that went on for hours indicate that his wife (or anybody whatsoever) is not safe with him when he really loses his temper

I brought it up to demonstrate that people are alike in certain respects. When they are angry, they forget many things
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
BetaThings:
Agreed. But I do know that some men (Muslims and Non-Muslims) are so suspicious/jealous that their wives would not dream of leaving the house without permission
I agree.

I doubt if the man could be madly in love with anyone. He can have a crush, obsession etc but healthy love is doubtful.
Are you sure? Don't underestimate all these crazy psychopaths o! Anything is possible for them, including to fall madly in love grin

For a grown up man to participate in that harrowing crime that went on for hours indicate that his wife (or anybody whatsoever) is not safe with him when he really loses his temper
I brought it up to demonstrate that people are alike in certain respects. When they are angry, they forget many things

Alright I get your point. smiley
So do you think those guys should get the death penalty (including the minor among them)?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
vedaxcool: The Prophet said:
"The best among you is the one who is the best towards his wife"

"Treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers."

-From the last sermon of Prophet
Mohammed

"None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner. And none but an ignoble treats women disgracefully".
Prophet Mohammed (At-Tirmithy)

According to Abdullah ibn Mas'ud,
the Prophet is reported to have
said:
If a daughter is born to a person and he brings her up, gives her a good education and trains her in the arts of life, I shall myself stand between him and hell-fire.
(Kanz al-Ummal).

quoted in Women in Islam by M.
Mazheruddin Siddiqi
How praiseworthy are the women of Ansar that their modesty does not prevent them from attempts at learning and the acquisition of knowledge.
(Sahih Muslim, Kitab al Tahrat)

We know what noble men do to their wives . . .

Yeah right
And the same prophet says to beat your wife when she misbehaves
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by cold(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
babyosisi:
Yeah right
And the same prophet says to beat your wife when she misbehaves
Yep,you got that right.

Surah 4;34 (wife beating)
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
^Very funny and what does "strike" actually mean there? If you say you know the Qur'an, you must also know the tafsir. What does the tafsir say about this?

You guys would do well to stop dashing to antiIslamic websites.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2013
I am a Muslim and have come across that verse severally, it doesn't mean giving your wife a beating, that is forbidden. What does it mean? Read this Does Quran ask you to beat your wives

http://dawah.invitetogod.com/Questions-asked-by-Non-Muslims/does-quran-ask-you-to-beat-your-wives
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2013
And because I am extremely busy and can't be going back and forth with you guys, the following link addresses most issues you may want to raise concerning wives in Islam.

http://www.drhatemalhaj.com/qa/index.php/2011/03/26/womens-rights-and-how-could-they-discipline-their-husbands/

Whether you agree with it it not is your palava but don't come here to misrepresent Islam.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by cold(m): 1:58am On Jan 09, 2013
^^I'll take this issue up with you when I have the time.Maybe later today but to call what is clearly stated in the Qur'an as a misrepresentation of facts is clearly disingenuity on your part.I get it.Anything to shield the cruelty as clearly stipulated in the 'Holy book'from scrutiny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Against Shaytaan 1 / Age Of Mary And Joseph-response To Oyb / Mysterious Baby Born With a strange ear-shape; an islamic sign (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.