Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her (2478 Views)

Common Mistakes After Hajj / Common Mistakes During Ramadhan / Mistakes Of Salaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2013
cold:
Yep,you got that right.

Surah 4;34 (wife beating)
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Another interpretation says scourge them.
Strike
Scourge
Beat
Same thing

Allah honored women with beatings and there is a wife beating etiquette grin grin grin

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChnpaMK1oLQ
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Metallurgist: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2013
An arab muslim man slap his wife, does dat mean islam permit slapping of wifes? No, some islamic ruling state that slapping one's wife is a lesser form of divorce, though this ruling is not consensus but slapping is generally forbiding, then looking at the picture of such virtuous ,chasted women in burqa one wonders how can the man tell which is which, for islam consider women as pears and germs, and naturraly every precious item on earth is covert and not easily accessibly simmilar to the pious islamic women that knows their value, xtains that ar good covered their bodies too, in a similar way as muslims, but for bi-tches and who-res they ar filth as such attracts their likes,
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by tintingz(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Transliteration
Ar-rejalu qawwa muna 'alan-
nisa'a bima fadhdhallahu
ba'dhahum 'ala bi'dhi wa bima
anfaqu min amwalihim. Fas-
saliHatu qaintat HafaTHatul-
lilghaybi bimaa HafiTHal-lahu,
wal-lati takhaafuna nushuza
hunna fa'iTHuu hunnaa wa
hjuruu hunna fiil-lmadhaa ji'i
wadhribu hunna. Faa'in
aTa'nakum flaa tabghuu
'alayhinna sabiilan. Innal-laha
kaana 'aliyaan kabiira(n).

One Explanation (tafsir) given
of this surahc (chapter 4:34)
according to some scholars is:
“Men are the support of women
as God gives some more means
than others, and because they
spend of their wealth (to provide
for them). So women who are
virtuous are obedient to God
and guard the hidden as God
has guarded it. As for women
who are averse in behavior, talk
to them suasively, leave them
alone in bed and tap them (like
a doctor would tap a patient -
lightly),
if they open out to you,
do not seek an excuse for
blaming them. Surely God is
sublime and great.”

Daraba (tap lightly as 'percuss',
not to beat)
daraba lightly tap them (women).' This view is strengthened by the Prophet's
authentic hadith found in a number of authorities, including Bukhari and Muslim

We can see many christian men punching their wife cheesy like mad dog cheesy cheesy even Jesus permit beating in the bible...
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
Metallurgist: An arab muslim man slap his wife, does dat mean islam permit slapping of wifes? No, some islamic ruling state that slapping one's wife is a lesser form of divorce, though this ruling is not consensus but slapping is generally forbiding, then looking at the picture of such virtuous ,chasted women in burqa one wonders how can the man tell which is which, for islam consider women as pears and germs, and naturraly every precious item on earth is covert and not easily accessibly simmilar to the pious islamic women that knows their value, xtains that ar good covered their bodies too, in a similar way as muslims, but for bi-tches and who-res they ar filth as such attracts their likes,

The quotation is from the Koran
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
babyosisi:

The quotation is from the Koran

And what does it mean? tongue
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by cold(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
maclatunji:

And what does it mean? tongue
Why do you continue to feign ignorance or did you not watch that short youtube clip up there?Funny no one has come here to discountenance what the revered cleric said about beating and punishment
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
^You think I have the time to go round in circles with you. I believe I saw the video last year and I remember saying it is practically impossible to "beat" someone the way you are desperate to put it following what that scholar said. No hitting of the face or sensitive areas, no bruises, scars or marks. Just a light tap like you would with an handkerchief.

Your desperation sells you out. Whine all you want, Islam does not tolerate wife beating but it does recognise that a man may express severely suppressed anger in extreme cases. No one denies that.

Or from your video did you get instructions to hit a woman like a punching bag at a mall? I know the answer is no.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 1:21am On Jan 10, 2013
maclatunji: ^You think I have the time to go round in circles with you. I believe I saw the video last year and I remember saying it is practically impossible to "beat" someone the way you are desperate to put it following what that scholar said. No hitting of the face or sensitive areas, no bruises, scars or marks. Just a light tap like you would with an handkerchief.

Your desperation sells you out. Whine all you want, Islam does not tolerate wife beating but it does recognise that a man may express severely suppressed anger in extreme cases. No one denies that.

Or from your video did you get instructions to hit a woman like a punching bag at a mall? I know the answer is no.

Moot, completely. A religion condoning any sort of violence whatsoever, even psychological, is a serious 'wow'. And one that claims to be a religion of 'peace'. Lots of questions come to mind regarding why so interested in every aspect of its adherents lives, but let's leave that since you're mister don't muddle up issues, and yes I do agree that particular tangent is too much to handle atm.

So, a religion that is supposedly about peace, condoning/recommending violence to settle domestic disputes, one sided violence no less. Women have no say in this apparently. Anyways, before anyone says "Islam is a practical religion";

You can accept bribes, when you've no choice and are pushed to the wall. You cannot accept more than 100k though
You can rob a bank, so long as you've no other prospect of getting paid. Again, only a 100k max, and you must give zakat (of course)
You can r.ape a woman, but only when you are such a failure as a human being that you're unlikely to get laid any other way. Only backdoor action allowed though

Can you see your folly now?

Should I expect "the women are not victims here, they enjoy having big strong barbarians as husbands" like the eediot interviewer was mentioning? Or mayhaps "there is no possible harm that can come from hitting them with such 'harmless' etiquette"? If so, I will have to answer that with simply a 'wow' for now, as the sheer xx.xx of such a statement will trigger an existential meltdown in me which would require some time to recover from.

Also, what do you think would happen if I decreed "when really pissed with someone else, get your gun, load it and wave it around, don't shoot, just wave it and stay calm. You may shoot upwards at the sky though to stress your point if still pissed (or maybe just the foot of your victim)". Errm, you were angry in the first place, do you not think one would be tempted to, you know, shoot the object of his fury? Just like this eediot did by attacking the woman he mistook as his wife, hmmm?

The way the mallam was pleased with himself was hilarious though.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Moot, completely. A religion condoning any sort of violence whatsoever, even psychological, is a serious 'wow'. And one that claims to be a religion of 'peace'. Lots of questions come to mind regarding why so interested in every aspect of its adherents lives, but let's leave that since you're mister don't muddle up issues, and yes I do agree that particular tangent is too much to handle atm.

So, a religion that is supposedly about peace, condoning/recommending violence to settle domestic disputes, one sided violence no less. Women have no say in this apparently. Anyways, before anyone says "Islam is a practical religion";

You can accept bribes, when you've no choice and are pushed to the wall. You cannot accept more than 100k though
You can rob a bank, so long as you've no other prospect of getting paid. Again, only a 100k max, and you must give zakat (of course)
You can r.ape a woman, but only when you are such a failure as a human being that you're unlikely to get laid any other way. Only backdoor action allowed though

Should I expect "the women are not victims here, they enjoy having big strong barbarians as husbands" like the eediot interviewer was mentioning? Or mayhaps "there is no possible harm that can come from hitting them with such 'harmless' etiquette"? If so, I will have to answer that with simply a 'wow' for now, as the sheer xx.xx of such a statement will trigger an existential meltdown in me which would require some time to recover from.

Also, what do you think would happen if I decreed "when really pissed with someone else, get your gun, load it and wave it around, don't shoot, just wave it and stay calm. You may shoot upwards at the sky though to stress your point if still pissed (or maybe just the foot of your victim)". Errm, you were angry in the first place, do you not think one would be tempted to, you know, shoot the object of his fury? Just like this eediot did by attacking the woman he mistook as his wife, hmmm?

As much as I am not a muslim, the emboldened hints me that you would feel proper letting someone cut you with machette without defending yourself. undecided
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 3:06am On Jan 10, 2013
2buff:

As much as I am not a muslim, the emboldened hints me that you would feel proper letting someone cut you with machette without defending yourself. undecided

I wouldn't vote Obama over Hillary, he's too nice. In fact, on the other board I've received criticism for my views on his style
I wouldn't turn the other cheek, no way. I think that's silly
I think both Obama and Jesus (or the xter in the story book, disregarding racism and a few other quibbles) are exceptional people.

In fact, I think Obama a better person than Hillary overall, I just think potus needs to be a bit of a dxxk. Playing nice I don't think is effective all the time. There's a good chance in my being wrong in making that assumption though. And that is, more or else, the point.

Personally, I can have my private policy of being a dxxk, maybe no problems. If I were starting a religion, or imposing this as some sort of public policy everyone should follow, well. So we should all just be dxxks? Can you see how downright irresponsible a religion approving violence of any sort is? You do realize there will be a lot more machetes flying around with that policy, yes? People given an excuse use machetes? They will, and not only in a 'good' way.

And you do note that this isn't even self defense, yes?

On another note, religions are supposed to be about ideals, utopias. Model moral codes, blueprints for the perfect xter. Being a dxxk is not ideal, and extremely short sighted. For instance, two wrongs don't make a right, we have to start forgiving from somewhere. There will be sacrifices, and religions should be preparing us for that, nudging us towards those ideals. Except, of course, selfish ones only concerned with their own survival. For instance, those that demand you fight back with violence if you're being threatened, or that stress only men be allowed to marry outsiders. A simple selfish ploy to designed to ensure it's survival.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Stalwert: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2013
2buff:

Hehehehe grin now that's funny!
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2013
wiegraf:

*Rolls eyes* Islam is a practical religion. It does not present rules that are not in line with human nature. The man is the head of the home, for a man to get to the level of tapping his wife, she will know she has crossed the line if the love is there. If your sweetheart feels frustrated enough to want to tap you knowing that Islam forbids him from actually hitting you as he might without it, then a sensible woman would know to review the situation and mend her ways.

The government has the police and army which have effective force and instruments of violence, going by your logic they are evil- right?

You would have a point if you said you have never been violent before. No one can claim that and that is a fact!

What Islam does is to contain that violence and set the limits through which you can express it. You are trying to be cute, but life and reality does not work like that. There is pain, disappointment, anger and misery in this world- if your religion does not teach you how to effectively manage this, then it is not complete. Islam addresses everything.

Heheheee... some of these guys are like children knowing little about how the world truly works. tongue
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2013
2buff:

Don't mind him... confused person, even the Oyinbo that scream "human rights" have the biggest guns. This simplistic minion is here yarning nonsense. #LOL
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2013
maclatunji:

*Rolls eyes* Islam is a practical religion. It does not present rules that are not in line with human nature. The man is the head of the home, for a man to get to the level of tapping his wife, she will know she has crossed the line if the love is there. If your sweetheart feels frustrated enough to want to tap you knowing that Islam forbids him from actually hitting you as he might without it, then a sensible woman would know to review the situation and mend her ways.

The government has the police and army which have effective force and instruments of violence, going by your logic they are evil- right?

You would have a point if you said you have never been violent before. No one can claim that and that is a fact!

What Islam does is to contain that violence and set the limits through which you can express it. You are trying to be cute, but life and reality does not work like that. There is pain, disappointment, anger and misery in this world- if your religion does not teach you how to effectively manage this, then it is not complete. Islam addresses everything.

Heheheee... some of these guys are like children knowing little about how the world truly works. tongue

Islam is a practical religion?

Heheheheh.. Couldn't even avoid that one, eh? And I'm the 'programmed' one? Heheh. Did you even try? Rationalization one would go through to deal with guilt etc is amazing at times

Going by my logic, government isn't in any shape, form or manner = religion. And by my logic, governments shouldn't be tolerating domestic violence of any sort either as well*.

Your religion should be a private affair, never binding. Islam very obviously missed the memo. And again, it shouldn't be condoning violence of any sort. It should be pointing in the completely opposite direction, so when bad s**t does happen, and it will on occasion, one would have less excuses to do something stoopid. Patent example, do you see say buddhists or jains crashing planes or jihad-ing with wanton abandon? Using their religions as justification to be douches, hmm? They're religions' zero tolerance of violence gives them less of an excuse to be d**ks, no? Do you even see them being nuisances in general?

Our esteemed muslim bros? Not so much. Going as far as suggesting we redefine human rights. Seems y'all want your very own special UN charter. You have a problem with human rights as they stand, hmm? Not islamic enough, it seems. Then you have the nerve to coin a term like 'islamophobia'? You can't even share a section with rest of NL, lol.

So, back to trying to sound like an adult. Incredible. Bros, adults, at least of the non barbarian variety, do not recommend or condone domestic violence. In fact, the only time you may find some of them condoning violence of any sort would be as self defense. Domestic violence? That's cave man bs, along with your notions of the man being big bossu at home who doesn't afraid anything, etc. This regardless of how many women around you share your views, btw. That's the kind of s**t that used to be acceptable when we were in direct competition with gorillas for food and wacked females over the head with clubs then dragged them back to caves to become waifus (like they do in all those cartoons).

You boldly went down the expected path, I at least applaud your honesty. Heheheheh. Not as much sugar coating nonsense as usual from NL, or at least poorly done; "I MAN; THEREFORE I RULE. WOMAN - KITCHEN, NAO!!!". Everything I said still stands. Very much so. If you think domestic violence is in any way is acceptable or should be tolerated by a modern society...well. Enjoy disciplining your 4 wives my good adult and practical brah. Pls, when you ninja them up well and they look like good and proper sheep, post pics here to educate us kids.

*Why does your religion seek to control every.single.aspect of your lives anyway? And you follow a code setup 1400 years ago?! One that promises our randy heroes with 72 vi.rgns no less. What's with that anyways? What kind of god offers that? Shows the mentality of the men who designed those laws, and those whom it appeals to.

3 Likes

Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by proo212(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
maclatunji: ^Very funny and what does "strike" actually mean there? If you say you know the Qur'an, you must also know the tafsir. What does the tafsir say about this?

You guys would do well to stop dashing to antiIslamic websites.

@Mac, this is what the tafsir of Ibn Kathir said

﴿الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُواْ مِنْ أَمْوَلِهِمْ فَالصَّـلِحَـتُ قَـنِتَـتٌ حَـفِظَـتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ وَاللَّـتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلاَ تَبْغُواْ عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلاً إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيّاً كَبِيراً

(34. Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are Qanitat, and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard. As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, and beat them, but if they return to obedience, do not seek a means against them. Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.) Allah said,

﴿الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَآءِ﴾

(Men are the protectors and maintainers of women,) meaning, the man is responsible for the woman, and he is her maintainer, caretaker and leader who disciplines her if she deviates.

﴿بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ﴾

(because Allah has made one of them to excel the other,) meaning, because men excel over women and are better than them for certain tasks. This is why prophethood was exclusive of men, as well as other important positions of leadership. The Prophet said,

«لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَة»

(People who appoint a woman to be their leader, will never achieve success.) Al-Bukhari recorded this Hadith. Such is the case with appointing women as judges or on other positions of leadership.

﴿وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُواْ مِنْ أَمْوَلِهِمْ﴾

(and because they spend from their means.) meaning the dowry, expenditures and various expenses that Allah ordained in His Book and the Sunnah of His Messenger for men to spend on women. For these reasons it is suitable that he is appointed her maintainer, just as Allah said,

﴿وَلِلرِّجَالِ عَلَيْهِنَّ دَرَجَةٌ﴾

(But men have a degree (of responsibility) over them).
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=674&Itemid=59#2
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by ParisLove1: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tap? That's a new lie one. grin
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf:

Islam is a practical religion?

Heheheheh.. Couldn't even avoid that one, eh? And I'm the 'programmed' one? Heheh. Did you even try? Rationalization one would go through to deal with guilt etc is amazing at times

Going by my logic, government isn't in any shape, form or manner = religion. And by my logic, governments shouldn't be tolerating domestic violence of any sort either as well*.

Your religion should be a private affair, never binding. Islam very obviously missed the memo. And again, it shouldn't be condoning violence of any sort. It should be pointing in the completely opposite direction, so when bad s**t does happen, and it will on occasion, one would have less excuses to do something stoopid. Patent example, do you see say buddhists or jains crashing planes or jihad-ing with wanton abandon? Using their religions as justification to be douches, hmm? They're religions' zero tolerance of violence gives them less of an excuse to be d**ks, no? Do you even see them being nuisances in general?

Our esteemed muslim bros? Not so much. Going as far as suggesting we redefine human rights. Seems y'all want your very own special UN charter. You have a problem with human rights as they stand, hmm? Not islamic enough, it seems. Then you have the nerve to coin a term like 'islamophobia'? You can't even share a section with rest of NL, lol.

So, back to trying to sound like an adult. Incredible. Bros, adults, at least of the non barbarian variety, do not recommend or condone domestic violence. In fact, the only time you may find some of them condoning violence of any sort would be as self defense. Domestic violence? That's cave man bs, along with your notions of the man being big bossu at home who doesn't afraid anything, etc. This regardless of how many women around you share your views, btw. That's the kind of s**t that used to be acceptable when we were in direct competition with gorillas for food and wacked females over the head with clubs then dragged them back to caves to become waifus (like they do in all those cartoons).

You boldly went down the expected path, I at least applaud your honesty. Heheheheh. Not as much sugar coating nonsense as usual from NL, or at least poorly done; "I MAN; THEREFORE I RULE. WOMAN - KITCHEN, NAO!!!". Everything I said still stands. Very much so. If you think domestic violence is in any way is acceptable or should be tolerated by a modern society...well. Enjoy disciplining your 4 wives my good adult and practical brah. Pls, when you ninja them up well and they look like good and proper sheep, post pics here to educate us kids.

*Why does your religion seek to control every.single.aspect of your lives anyway? And you follow a code setup 1400 years ago?! One that promises our randy heroes with 72 vi.rgns no less. What's with that anyways? What kind of god offers that? Shows the mentality of the men who designed those laws, and those whom it appeals to.

James Bond is sold to the world as the "quintessential gentleman" . What does he do with women? Use and dump them. An actress is expected to feel honoured as a "Bond Girl". It's human nature but Islam curtails such excesses by guiding men and women on all matters including sex.

As for 72 virgins, considering the fact that Islam forbids fornication and adultery . Having pure spouses in paradise makes perfect sense.

It's you non-Muslims that are fixated on the issue. Whether it is one Houri or a million, the description of paradise is too expansive to be reduced to the issue of sex, it is a minute part.

You are jumping about looking for something that might stick. #Sorrycase

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by maclatunji: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2013
proo212:

@Mac, this is what the tafsir of Ibn Kathir said

Trust me, no matter how highly placed a reasonable woman is, she will always look to her husband for support and guidance. These verses make that clear as seen In the tafsir.
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2013
violence against women is part of islam. Need proof?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by wiegraf: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
maclatunji:

James Bond is sold to the world as the "quintessential gentleman" . What does he do with women? Use and dump them. An actress is expected to feel honoured as a "Bond Girl". It's human nature but Islam curtails such excesses by guiding men and women on all matters including sex.

As for 72 virgins, considering the fact that Islam forbids fornication and adultery . Having pure spouses in paradise makes perfect sense.

It's you non-Muslims that are fixated on the issue. Whether it is one Houri or a million, the description of paradise is too expansive to be reduced to the issue of sex, it is a minute part.

You are jumping about looking for something that might stick. #Sorrycase

That's some heavy brain washing there. You avoid the main part of the post, completely, and focus on the sidenote (or did you not notice the '*'?). Then you accuse me of side stepping the issue?

YOU DIDN'T ADRESS THE MAIN ISSUE, IN ANY MANNER, IN YOUR POST

I'll just leave that in all caps and bold as you seem to somehow magically miss the main bits of posts*. Really, I'm nonplussed with regards as to how you expected to get away with that.

So, my would be escape artist, do you concede that islam condones, and in fact may indeed encourage, domestic violence or not?

Regardless of your response, do you find islam's stance acceptable? Why?

*note another asterix? While the houri is related to how you treat women, or your talking meat as you no doubt think of them, that clearly isn't the main focus here, no? and really, having 72 vir.gins in paradise makes plenty sense? Lol. What is it xtians say about carnal men?
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by proo212(m): 2:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Mac, you're the one who said to go to the tafsir and the tafsir said its ok to beat your wife. Perhaps you want to enlighten one of your greatest scholars on what the verse is supposed to say. If a rightly guided muslim chooses to beat his wife or not, that is up to him. What is clear is that some do and some dont. The ones that do have a verse to justify it....
Re: Man Mistakes Stranger At Mall For His Wife – Slaps Her by advocate666: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Please what is this doing in the islamic section?
Wife beating, although condoned by a certain (i hope minority) section of muslims, is not unique to islam and can be seen in every society.
Muslims do themselves a disservice by accepting that threads such as these be linked to them and making efforts to defend it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harvard Recognises Quranic Verse As One Of The Greatest Expressions Of Justice / Is There Any Strong Islamic Alfa That Can Pray To Help Me Get Debtors To Pay Me / Supplication Of An Unmarried Person From The Salaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.