Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Can We Benefit From The Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can We Benefit From The Visa Lottery (612 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / I Won The Visa Lottery: Now I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Can We Benefit From The Visa Lottery by deandavid(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2013
happy sunday peeps.some three years ago, while i and my younger sister where schooling in unical,a call came to us that my sister had won u.s. Visa lottery, i was in my final year, while she was just entering 100 level, at first we were sceptical about it, but we still followed it up, to God's glory she finally left to u.s., 3 years now there, she has been doing well, she now leave in her our apartment, she's intending to buy a car, she has started her nursing program, in just 3 years o. More so, she has been sending she dollars to us here. The trust is that my sister i one girl that dnt like stress, trouble and dnt have that hustling spirit, even at that she have been doing very well. Now i have been thinking, if my sister being who she is can achieve all this, in such a short time, am thinking of going to join her there,but i really dnt knw how. Can someone with similar experience or someone who knows about u.s. visa lottery stuff, enlighten me on how to go about joining my sister who already is a citizen, i my sister doesnt knw how too. Nairalanders i wait for your replies.
Re: How Can We Benefit From The Visa Lottery by gunners4u: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Tell her to file case as immgirant dere for you
Re: How Can We Benefit From The Visa Lottery by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2013

(1)

I Need Directions To Locate This Place / The Drama Continues As NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Helicopter / A Live Turtle Disguised As Burger Smuggled Through Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.