Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Call On Us For The Sponsorship Of Your LPO And Bank Gurantee. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Call On Us For The Sponsorship Of Your LPO And Bank Gurantee. (1924 Views)

LPO Financing!!! / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting / Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call On Us For The Sponsorship Of Your LPO And Bank Gurantee. by afrong: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2013
You are invited to contact us for the sponsorship of your projects, under the following terms and conditions-

1. The local purchase order (LPO)must originate from A1 companies.

2.The Local Purchase Order From a less listed companies must be backed by a bank instrument or confirmation.

3.The bank guarantee must originate from one of Nigeria banks.

Note that we are not disbursing funds to any contender,we will only execute the project and reward you based on the content on the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
4.For letter of credits that originated from foreign banks,we can only sponsor by issuing Nigerian Bank Guarantees.

For further enquiries,write us on afrocommoditiesng@gmail.com or visit No 2 col. obi crescent,ketu lagos.

1 Like

Re: Call On Us For The Sponsorship Of Your LPO And Bank Gurantee. by Effyus: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2013
kiss I'm into monograming, large format printing, ID Card making, graphics/advert and other related businesses. I do things for schools mostly. I'm now having more demands hence, I want to acquire some machines. I have a house worth 6million that I can place as colateral to generate N4.5million for this project. Do you have an idea about those who can sponsor this my long time project? Pls call me on 08025627560. My email is effyustephen2@yahoo.com
Re: Call On Us For The Sponsorship Of Your LPO And Bank Gurantee. by afrong: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2013
@ Effyus, Thanks for your enquiries. its unfortunate,we sponsor only short term projects. its a company policy,not mine. I will suggest you contact Nerfund nigeria,they will definitely assist you. just package your proposal very well.

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Buy Bakery Equipment And Packaging Equipment From China? / SACHET WATER FILLING MACHINE / How to make Money From Palm Oil Business, Sells And Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.