Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 (1462 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by kasheemawo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
i was told yesterday that some ppl have already gotten there employment letter from inec without any interwiew.the person simply txt her details to particular number and she was called the following week whereas some ppl have good result and conducted 2011 general election were not called.to me applying to govt jobs in nig is simply waste of time,money etc.
Re: Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by Businesstools(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Don't believe what people say.I have seen people get good jobs without knowing anybody or paying a kobo.

1 Like

Re: Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by Taazfel: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
anybody just write,anytin on ds platform,.y do u like some1 send num 2 sum1,som1 knows sm1 mentality,y dont u send num,2 sm1 also 2 help u,.idiot,let gv valid info on ds platform..INEC WL KAL DOS DAT ARE QUALIFED...INEC wl nt kal dos dat apllied wt MSC,PHD,.jega said dat himself..quote m any where
Re: Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
kasheemawo: i was told yesterday that some ppl have already gotten there employment letter from inec without any interwiew.the person simply txt her details to particular number and she was called the following week whereas some ppl have good result and conducted 2011 general election were not called.to me applying to govt jobs in nig is simply waste of time,money etc.

Don't believe everything you hear.
Re: Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by desmond2013: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
I made first class hons in Elect/Elect and wasn't called 4 aptitude test.Our nation is corrupt
Re: Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by kasheemawo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
I decided to bring this to our notice just to uphold what u guys have been seen in most of the advertised vacancies,recruitment may have completed b4 asking ppl to apply.i see myself to be qualified for the job based on previous working experience in inec and i also graduated with 2:1 from better by far university.To validate my claims,i was posted to village in kano during voter registration and 2011 general election whereas the place was considered as risky place during any election.
Re: Truth About INEC Recruiment 2012 by Belloladan(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
Nowdays in nigeria; government jobs were not been given out base on merit it was just on whom you know and whose know you, you ppl should know that, its obviousely nothing like i qualified or deserved to secured such jobs my brothers money can do anything in nigeria ones you have the money nothing to warried about! just forget the issued of being quilified or grade you have can you imagine? in nigeria a graduate would spend 7yrs after gradution without job it's happened to me. may God delivered us! from the hands of cruel ppl rulling us!

(1) (Reply)

RIN Test Invitation / DRAGNET CALLS: Field Executives / Mfb Jobs Through Factbase Consulting Ltd Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.