Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please Help With Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help With Host (927 Views)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. / I Need A Foreign Web Host That Allow Gtbank Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Host by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please I need anyone to tell me a hosting site that allows unlimited emails to be sent with the email addresses that came with the hosting.

Just got a client that wants to build a publishing site and he needs the mass mailing. Thanks.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
blink182: Please I need anyone to tell me a hosting site that allows unlimited emails to be sent with the email addresses that came with the hosting.

Just got a client that wants to build a publishing site and he needs the mass mailing. Thanks.
Why don't you go for unlimited hosting. Things is, it comes at a premium price so it depends if your clients is willing to pay a little more than the regular price.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new:
Why don't you go for unlimited hosting. Things is, it comes at a premium price so it depends if your clients is willing to pay a little more than the regular price.
please share the name of the host so I can see the cost. Thanks.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
There are lots of popular hosts.
Depending on your choice.
For local hosts we have hostlinker, whogohost, trudigits.
For international we have godaddy, hostgator, bluehost.
So feel free to compare.
Most local hosts are mainly resellers for the international ones so I usually host from the source I.e the international ones.
Re: Please Help With Host by adoniza(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Please Help With Host by adoniza(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new: There are lots of popular hosts.
So feel free to compare.
Most local hosts are mainly resellers for the international ones so I usually host from the source I.e the international ones.

How do u pay in dolar?
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new: There are lots of popular hosts.
So feel free to compare.
Please which of the local host has a very powerful mailer, so the email doesn't get blocked and it can send 5k mails daily? Thanks.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
blink182: Please which of the local host has a very powerful mailer, so the email doesn't get blocked and it can send 5k mails daily? Thanks.
Just go for any one that has an affordable package for unlimited.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new:
Just go for any one that has an affordable package for unlimited.
Please I just want to make sure you are not mistaking unlimited email accounts with the ability of an email to send mails without getting the account blocked? Thanks.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
blink182: Please I just want to make sure you are not mistaking unlimited email accounts with the ability of an email to send mails without getting the account blocked? Thanks.
I quiet understood you clearly.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new:
I quiet understood you clearly.
ok thanks a lot
Re: Please Help With Host by yamakuza: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
blink182: Please which of the local host has a very powerful mailer, so the email doesn't get blocked and it can send 5k mails daily? Thanks.

for this volume, you are better off with a small vps if you can afford it.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
yamakuza:

for this volume, you are better off with a small vps if you can afford it.
I presently own a site with a user base larger than that and I'm yet to deploy it on a VPS so I believe it depends on the owners budget.
The unlimited package will do just fine.
Re: Please Help With Host by yamakuza: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new: I presently own a site with a user base larger than that and I'm yet to deploy it on a VPS so I believe it depends on the owners budget.
The unlimited package will do just fine.

do you send 5000 emails daily?
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
yamakuza:

do you send 5000 emails daily?
Not daily.
Re: Please Help With Host by Jake89: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2013
blink182: Please I need anyone to tell me a hosting site that allows unlimited emails to be sent with the email addresses that came with the hosting.

I would suggest you to get web hosting from 9cubehosting.com at low price.It is Linux based web hosting.They provide good service with customer support.
Re: Please Help With Host by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Jake_89:

I would suggest you to get web hosting from 9cubehosting.com at low price.It is Linux based web hosting.They provide good service with customer support.
Thank you.
Re: Please Help With Host by Legendwap: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2013
check www.eclubhost.com you have all you need
Re: Please Help With Host by uanda(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
I suggest you use http://www.?aff=371

Its a naija hosting company and u can pay with ur ATM card.

The also have d best customer service with online chats for clients. I used them for a job listing site with daily email alerts to 3600 registered members.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Is Great / Internet Marketing In Nigeria By SEO WEB ANALYST / Seun Please How Do You Host Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.