Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? (8100 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DukeNija(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Apart from the known fact that they Begat us, brought us up, blah blah.
What else do you really love about your Parents.

Here's mine.
Since I was born, I've never heard my Parents call eachother by their name or any other name.
Its always 'Darling'
Darling Darling Darling.
Even during Disagreements.
I really Love this.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Gambrosia: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES HIS CHILDREN! HIS KIDS WERE ALL HE LIVED AND DIED FOR!(not my portion sha)! kiss
Mom: VERY RESOURCEFUL. . . . TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT TO HANDLE! CAN NEVER BE INTIMIDATED. . .LIKE MOI! cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Tariqh: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad: A role model.......
Mum: Friend,Mentor,and d sweetest of both! I luv u mummy.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad - A prayer warrior and a model of who a man should be.

Mom - Hands down the most hardworking, humble woman i have ever seen.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by OmoAlata(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad: Put his children first.

Mum: Curses all her children daily.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Spirituality!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by AZeD1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
They let me be me. Never forced the children to anything we did not want to do aside schooling(mumsy church).
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DukeNija(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Gambrosia: Dad : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES HIS CHILDREN! HIS KIDS WERE ALL HE LIVED AND DIED FOR!(not my portion sha)! kiss
Mom: VERY RESOURCEFUL. . . . TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT TO HANDLE! CAN NEVER BE INTIMIDATED. . .LIKE MOI! cool

Madam Callo Callo.
I smell U. kiss grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by mascot87(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad: Trying to see that we get to the top and seeing us to be the best amongst the rest
Mum: Prayer
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Being 'there' everytime they can.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Being 'there' anytime they can.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DukeNija(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
davidylan: Dad - A prayer warrior and a model of who a man should be.

Mom - Hands down the most hardworking, humble woman i have ever seen.

WoW! What a couple! What Combination. grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Emmmm....they re jst d best though Dad is no more bt Mum has bin d best lifesupport,...
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by ikennaya(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
aju ju
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by mascot87(m): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
@OMO ALATA
Mum: Curses all her children daily.[/quote]
WHAT!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked IS THAT A JOKE OR TYPO ERROR?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DukeNija(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Omo Alata: Dad: Put his children first.

Mum: Curses all her children daily.

Oboy yah Mama na lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
I didn't grow up with my father,so I don't know much about him.
But for my mum,I love everything she does:
1.Undying love for the children.
2. Her concern that we make it in life.
3. Her calling every monday to pray for each one of us.
4. Her undying love for her grandchildren.
5.Her constant advice on marital issues,without taking side.
6.her cooking skill,unbeatable till date.
its too much to mention jare.

Love u mum,u are the BEST thing to happen to me.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by iamswizz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
¤Ovoko¤

well, since my dad is occultic,i luv all his failed efforts towards killing me... I luv ma mum's prayers too.. Na God sure pass 4 dis life o..

Btw.. Does anybody knw hw much a bus 2 the north costs? I need to marry one of those fairly used women tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by 80million1: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
*speechless*

they brought me into this world!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
I don't usually involve myself in this emotional bullshit.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Gambrosia: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Madam Callo Callo.
I smell U. kiss grin

I dey KATAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! cool

Who born crawfish? grin
I nor dey hide o!
My signature will always let my 'inferiors' know I am alive and well!
No ssssssssshaking! cool

Time to chop! I just dey wake. . . make I reaaaaaaash work small! wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Roland17(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
Unrelenting, steadfast love and support no matter the situation.

Their daily prayer and blessing.

They are both hardworking, humble to a fault, disciplined

My parents are my everything, i tell everyone who knows me that, cos i know what they have and can do for me and my siblings.

Except God, i doubt if anyone can love me unconditionally as they do.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by neksummi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad: Cares not about material things but his children must go to good schools and there must be food in the house.

Mum: Supports me even when she doesn't really have the full picture of what I'm doing.

She's 100% behind me in my quest to help people succeed in online business: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DukeNija(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Gambrosia:

I dey KATAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! cool

Who born crawfish? grin
I nor dey hide o!
My signature will always let my 'inferiors' know I am alive and well!
No ssssssssshaking! cool

Time to chop! I just dey wake. . . make I reaaaaaaash work small! wink

Kai!! This Woman no go kee me with Laff. cheesy
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by FrenchyL(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
I have somewhat a twist to this topic. My parents are separated. For close to 20 years now, I still love them: Mum was a teacher, Dad was an accountant
and earlier in his life he had been a journalist. Mum is also a very prayerful woman and Dad too but somehow they are not together anymore. I love my Dad the most for his stance on discipline, I love my mum who taught me how to see life as being spiritual. I'm getting married in a few weeks and in the course of the wedding planning I deeply wished that they were not separated and my most sincere wish would be for them to come back together. That's it folks.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
My parents?? Wow, a lot!! My parents will go any length for me to progress. Unfortunately, I lost my Dad last year August. Now it's my God and my Mum. May God help me to make her happy in life. AMEN
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
Well, they had no option than to raise US. If not for what people would say I'm sure they both wouldn't have endured the bites of raising a family.

I wanna propose a toast: 'Cheers!! to family planning'

*Onye muo nke o ga azu nwu!*
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
I love my mum, cuz she complains about everything!! My spending, spiritual life, room, sexual life, social life, and everything shaaaa!!! She must sha see somfin to correct.

Today I was returning to my house after spending the Christmas break with her. And she accused me of not being too close to my ealder sister.!! Fought me, when he say that I was not so concerned, she almost went down on he kneels and told me that she want me to be close to all my siblings dat am d 1st son n it was my duty.

Dis almost made me cryyyyyyyy!!!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DrBaby(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad; when i tink abt him, tears roll down ma cheeks...cos i love him so much...no one compares wit him till date...He is evrytin a man should be and more...so supportive, lovin, carin, protected my mum frm all extended family cos he was frm d oda religion (now a Pastor)...everyone who has met him tells me i av got an asset in a Dad...my friends call me 'omo-daddy' but i tell dem he does not treat me special, thats aw he treats al his five kids...i cant say all abt him in a 2000 paged book, but DAD...soonest,as soon as i settle down...i hope to throw u party and av evry one say all d good things u r to you...u need to hear wat even ur friends call me and say to me about U...while u r here...nt when u r gone...love u so much Dad...pls stay long, i want my grand children to meet u...cos i wont be able to tell dem all abt u in words...( if u tell my neices that Grandpa is visiting...dey wont sleep ovanyt...no exaggerations...they r alredi in love wt him.
Mum: The best thing that happened to Dad...the most compatible woman for him...she brings out d best in Dad...she knows when to talk, when to be quiet, when to b bold...very prayerful...guess she has fasted almost half of all d days she has spent on earth...loving, caring...but overly protective....a good mother...i neva knew parents argue until i got to the Uni and found out from friends that their parents even fight...i was shocked.
God bless u both...u r d best thing that happened to me...now i owe my children the best parenting cos of u guys...

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Clemzy16(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
I like the fact that they might quarrel in the morning and before mid-night they've strate d gisting again. *unconditional love*

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Davijunson: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
dad: the pillar of d family, always very supportive n generous( financially) n very patient( i guess dats where i got dat from).. tho nt always arnd.
mum: most hardworkin woman av knwn in dis life. very supportive, carin, prayerful n very spiritual....watever greatness i achieve tomorow, i owe it to God n to her..
for these n many more reasons, i love my parents.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by bigt2(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Uve said it all Yall have said it all!!! What else shld i say? embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexually Frustrated Housewife Of Rich Husband / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby. / Happy Birthday To Nashville And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.