Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? (11554 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / In One Word Describe The Relationship With Your Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2013
happy fathers day to all fathers out there! So whats the most remarkable thing you love most about ur dad??
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by cyara(f): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2013
I love the fact that he isn't scared of anyone no matter your rank/position. He is always open and speaks his mind and is always ready to defend himself always

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2013
there are so many things i love bout my dad. But the one dat makes me smile when i remember, is when he wakes me up in the midnight to advise me or pray for me. I used to be so angry whenever he comes to wake me up, i'd be fuming in my mind dat why can't he just say whatever he wants to say during the day..instead of disturbing an already sweet sleep. Well they say what an adult sees sitting down, a child can't see it even while standing. His prayers(and my mum own too) are what has kept me going in this life. His advice have become handy. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by k2039: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Sadly, I so detest him.
To answer your question, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ambidexter(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2013
cyara: I love the fact that he isn't scared of anyone no matter your rank/position. He is always open and speaks his mind and is always ready to defend himself always
Are you sure you're not that my 'sister from another mother'? You just described my dad.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Orluson(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2013
I love him for the fact that he smokes but always warms me the dangers in smoking.
Asking me to promise him never to smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ambidexter(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: Sadly, I so detest him.
That's a good reason to excel in life. By that, you wuldnt bother about not liking anything about him or not. As a matter of fact, he would love you with everything in him, then you would in turn reciprocate.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2013
cyara: I love the fact that he isn't scared of anyone no matter your rank/position. He is always open and speaks his mind and is always ready to defend himself always
i could say dat about my dad too. There's a popular phrase he says a lot dat me and my sibling used to laugh about whenever we remember. He'll say "see, i'm not a university graduate, but a professor cannot intimidate me", he says dat mostly when he's advising us on having courage confidence in ourselves.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2013
like someone said good reason to excel in life. Tho I'm sure u got good stuff to say bout ur mum. cheesy I noticed it happens dat way most times.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Orluson: I love him for the fact that he smokes but always warms me the dangers in smoking.
Gosh i love dat
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by k2039: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2013
booqee: like someone said good reason to excel in life. Tho I'm sure u got good stuff to say bout ur mum. cheesy I noticed it happens dat way most times.
Funny, all I care about in this world is surpassing all his achievements.
For mum, I couldn't have gotten any luckier in my choice of mum.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by toofine765: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2013
What I love most about my dad is his very caring nature. He loves we all to a fault and till date even though we are all married and working, he still calls very often to find out how we and his grandchildren are doing. Just a very sweet man. May God continue to keep and protect him for me.

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kraftykc(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2013
He didnt wear a condom that night, and for that I am most eternally grateful to that surly old fella. Love him more than I love the world. cry kiss
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Ijawboi(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Hate the guy..

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by demmy55(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2013

You sound like he is in the military.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by dolphinife: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
The man I called my dad is someone that can give his eyes to people so as to satisfy them and dis pissed me off. We do have host of men and women queueing at our house just to see dat man for help. The man is a cheerful giver per excellence
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Chimerase(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
I luv him Cus he is a disciplinarian, I bet u if I be or even de behave like a haram boko, him go hand me ova 2 JTF for further shooting of de mins3 cool
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
His God fearing and caring attitude.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by grandpoh(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
I luv his strength nd agility...imagine @86 he still drives,drink,go 2 parties nd get drunk...aside dz i h8 d man die.....y?.....he z very stingy,callous nd doesn't av any human feeling!

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by HayZee06(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
I luv my Dad so much, xpecially the way he credit my acct every month-end...Above all he's God fearing #HappyFathersDay.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by ebukaezeh(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
One(dem plenty) of d tins wey i take love am b sey, if i flash am, my popsy go surely call bk in the nearest seconds. #SURETIN.

Another one b sey, my popsy get mouth (veto power).
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Temismith(f): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
I cherish his selflessness(he can go out of his Way to please U̶̲̥̅̊, he puts U̶̲̥̅̊ before himself),He ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ a great disciplinarian, he taught MƐ you to plan ahead aπϑ be punctual,aπϑ he made MƐ to c punishments as a way of correction ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ loving aπϑ most caring...am so proud to have d best father ever.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by ebukaezeh(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Orluson: I love him for the fact that he smokes but always warms me the dangers in smoking.
soSWEET
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by rossyrose2013(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dad is the best man alive.if men are like him this world will be a better place to live.my dad is a type that will encourage u and give you hope even when u think there is no hope.i envy my mum cos she married a good man.happy father's day Elder Lazerus ukaonu.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by 2rifty(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
mehn sucks 4 u bro... tongue
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by kunmibola(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
My father is so fearless. Very considerate, kind and gives when he has. A meagre salary earner, He can spend his last kobo on our education... lol... His favourite quote; My friends are riding big cars and building houses, I will build you people so that you can buy me cars and houses...

4 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Artistree: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
My father is so selfless, kind, loving &...inshort, words would fail me if I continue. I love him 2 bits, love him more dan any earthling man.
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
he is a hustler. most times he push me to work harder but unfortunately i never reach there yet... of all he see to he best capacity that we all graduate as literate, something he had passion for but never succeeded becoming.. love you OldBoy..
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
ebukaezeh: soSWEET
same thing here.. he always emphasize on we embracing his side, and caution us again the other side... also he is too friend. his bare hands has never touched me before..
Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by druid06(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Some of you dudes whose fathers come home late every night drunk and beat the shi-t out of you, you mom and siblings would come here and start saying how sweet and lovely your father is and how wonderful your childhood was...You guys better come clean, we know who you are....

10 Likes

Re: Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? by Kutiang: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
His slaps... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen) / President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) / Career Vs Family: What Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.