Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye Again!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Again!!! (1527 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by smemud(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
According to pastor adeboye God has granted 1.3 million healing these year.My own concern is did God actually told him that or is it just market strategy??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by OmoAlata(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
smemud: According to pastor adeboye God has granted 1.3 million healing these year.

I receive

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Bella3(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Whats with all these attention seekers?
Okay, i don see you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by AtheistD(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Interesting. So how does one go about getting one of the miracles and what is the criteria to receive such.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by mumumugu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
So healin is counted

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
You people should stop attacking my spiritual daddy o, anything he says is true and must not be questioned.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by AtheistD(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind: You people should stop attacking my spiritual daddy o, anything he says is true and must not be questioned.

Me too. I need a miracle grin

I plan to get one. I have no limbs.... will it be a hard sell if I tried to get him to heal it tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I plan to get one. I have no limbs.... will it be a hard sell if I tried to get him to heal it tongue

Well he is my spirit daddy so I could ask him, although you will have to pay me o.grin

Today sef he saved me from the evil spirits one of our christian sisters sent to me, if not I for done die like that.grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Bella3(f): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

Well he is my spirit daddy so I could ask him, although you will have to pay me o.grin

Today sef he saved me from the evil spirits one of our christian sisters sent to me, if not I for done die like that.grin
gringrin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by dorox(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Though the supply for miracles is limited to 1.3 million meaning that not everyone will get theirs this year, but you should not worry if you are among the top tier partners, you are given priority over the ordinary members.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
BĂ©lla3: gringrin

Thank the Almighty Garri Stick you know yourself.grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Bella3(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

:p:p
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Bella3(f): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

tonguetonguetongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by AtheistD(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
dorox: Though the supply for miracles is limited to 1.3 million meaning that not everyone will get theirs this year, but you should not worry if you are among the top tier partners, you are given priority over the ordinary members.

Is this sarcasm or genuine?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by dorox(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2013

Is this sarcasm or genuine?
Just poking fun at the ridiculousness of the claim that there are 1.3 million miracles for this year and the fact that if true (i believe the right number is zero)it won't go round because of the shear number of his followers asking for miracles.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by pastormustwacc: 4:27am On Jan 07, 2013

Err? how do you type all these doc? *me don turn bugs bunny for here o*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by pastormustwacc: 4:28am On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

That one mean say - evil spirit fit kill person be that o?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by pastormustwacc: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2013
dorox: Though the supply for miracles is limited to 1.3 million meaning that not everyone will get theirs this year, but you should not worry if you are among the top tier partners, you are given priority over the ordinary members.
Abegi, na which tire you dey talk about? Na aeroplane tire abi na moto tire?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by fkaz(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2013
That is to say you are not a partner, if you are not paying your tithe.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by joseph1832(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind: You people should stop attacking my spiritual daddy o, anything he says is true and must not be questioned.
"Anything he says is true and most not be question?" Dude are you for real? Did you forget that the Boble says "test every spirit to know whether its of God?". Na wa for you oh...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Look @ all dis sick pathetic dogs..what u need is salvation, not healing..u always cricticise what you don't understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by biolabee(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2013
Op na by force to post topic for NL
First na nude pix of ur gf and now na adeboye
Leave am na

On topic
The gullible ones are being born everyday.
Yesterday na sahara reporter dem beat today they will soon get barracks inside those churches
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2013
joseph1832:
"Anything he says is true and most not be question?" Dude are you for real? Did you forget that the Boble says "test every spirit to know whether its of God?". Na wa for you oh...

Being sarcastic, I'm an atheist, although he is my spiritual daddy.grin
Actually I call him that because he dedicated me. From a ''born-a-christian'' to a born again christian to an atheist.
Now isn't that a beautiful graduation.grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

Actually I call him that because he dedicated me. From a ''born-a-christian'' to a born again christian to an atheist.
This is the funniest thing I've heard in along time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by mumumugu(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

law of diminishn return
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
joseph1832:
This is the funniest thing I've heard in along time.

Lol, thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
mumumugu: law of diminishn return

Not in this picture mumu (by the way, I love calling you thatgrin).
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by AtheistD(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
pastormustwacc:
Err? how do you type all these doc? *me don turn bugs bunny for here o*

Voice to text grin

dorox:
Just poking fun at the ridiculousness of the claim that there are 1.3 million miracles for this year and the fact that if true (i believe the right number is zero)it won't go round because of the shear number of his followers asking for miracles.

Cool. I thought as much. I bet the key deterninant for the top tier will be money or rather "offerings". grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by pastormustwacc: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
fkaz:
That is to say you are not a partner, if you are not paying your tithe.
I prefer to take my "tithes" to drink peppersoup. . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by plaetton: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
I wonder in what categories of illnesses.
For examples, do they include headaches, diarhea, HIV-AIDS, polio and TB? How about illnesses related to malnutrition, poor hygiene and lack of clean drinking water?
Most importantly, how much of his church money is he investing in disease prevention and other preventive and life saving and life changing social programs for his needy church members?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Again!!! by AtheistD(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
plaetton: I wonder in what categories of illnesses.
For examples, do they include headaches, diarhea, HIV-AIDS, polio and TB? How about illnesses related to malnutrition, poor hygiene and lack of clean drinking water?
Most importantly, how much of his church money is he investing in disease prevention and other preventive and life saving and life changing social programs for his needy church members?

It will most likely go towards a new jet or a fleet of cars or a new apartment in banana island. And they ppl will say God is great and has blessed him thus.

(1) (Reply)

Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? / Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? / Can You Understand This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.