Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? (1518 Views)

Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? by Lenny5000(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
The news that Mega Postor Joel Osteen has rejected Christ and no longer a Christian is spreading like wild fire across the globe, and this has come as a very rude shock to millions of Christians, but on further investigation, it seems the news does not have an authentic source even when major news outlets carried it. I like Joel Osteen a lot, still whether he has left the Christian faith or not wont be shocking to me, as Prophesies must be fulfilled.. According to scriptures "The very elected might be deceived" So if you are a believer in Christ, read and study your Bible very hard. Do not put faith in your Pastors, Priests, GO's or Pope... because pretty soon, they may fall by the way side... A big wave is about to hit, that would send shock waves throughout the world... Look towards Roman/Vatican and dont be surprise when it hits! Let your relationship be solely between you and your Maker otherwise you might just fall by the way side.. Stay Blessed Y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxVo9wV5CtA

1 Like

Re: Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? by tpia5: 5:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? by claremont(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2013
On careful examination, it's a hoax afterall. Just when I was getting ready to welcome him into Atheism, it turned out to be an elaborate hoax.
Re: Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? by juventino: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? by JeSoul(f): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2013

(1)

Prayer Our Country Nigeria Needs Is"prayer For Nigeria In Distress. / I Warn, I Call - A Repeated Message On Life And Soul / Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.