Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request (5307 Views)

Free Logos For First 15 People / Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by spywareczar(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
naektmdo:

Hello sir, we are an educational resources provider. we create study material in print and audio-video for college students as per need. we need a logo to build our identity. would you please design a logo for us. thank you.
Name: "WANI Supplemental Educational Resources"
the free logo design offer has expired,, if u need a logo, u'll hve 2 pay 4 it, email me so we can proceed frm thre: spywareczar@hmail.com
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by naektmdo: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
spywareczar: the free logo design offer has expired,, if u need a logo, u'll hve 2 pay 4 it, email me so we can proceed frm thre: spywareczar@hmail.com

please sir, do consider my request!!! we are doing our job on 'no profit no loss' basis for the needy students and we may not be in a position to raise funds for any other thing other than what we are passionate about- providing educational resources. Pls consider our request. I will be very grateful to you. thanks.
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by qeemus: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
naektmdo:

Hello sir, we are an educational resources provider. we create study material in print and audio-video for college students as per need. we need a logo to build our identity. would you please design a logo for us. thank you.
Name: "WANI Supplemental Educational Resources"

Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by justyinka(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Need a free logo designer for our company name is
NEXTMOVE GLOBAL LOGISTICS
our colour is light green and Orange.
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by Davo93(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Hello designers in the house, please i need someone to help me design a free logo for my forum. Its a forum comprising of students that went through OAU predegree programme or that are currently predites. We hold discussions and interact there.

Name: OAU Pre-Degree Forum
Colour: Blue and Gold

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by Herzyz(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
My name is Adekola Azeez, am into cosmetics
biz i need a logo to improve my biz. The name
of d company is PAINTBOX BEAUTY. i will luv
white background. tnks for ur service, send d
logo to my email: slimadeoba@gmail.com
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by rodeo0070(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Oga spywareczar. Please I need your help. Please help me with my logo: Rodeo technologies with blue,water-like gray, chocolate plus black. I'd very much appreciate. Thank you.
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by nextmoveglobal: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
We are trying to set up Logistics Company, we are looking for IT guru to partner in our company, for more info contact justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request by spywareczar(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Mod, can u pls help me delete this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Animation School In Nigeria! (abuja / Lagos) / Let's Stop Importing 100% of Our Children's Cartoons / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.