Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) (1815 Views)

The New Devil May Cry( Ps3) For Sale / Bayonetta (female Version Of Devil May Cry) / Devil May Cry Vs God Of War 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by 9ineGames: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
what do you guys think of the new look for Dante in DMC*(pic one or two)lets know which prefer and why shocked shocked

Re: Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 07, 2013
never played this game.
don't really have an opinion.

but what do you think about his new look op? smiley
Re: Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by 9ineGames: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2013
the same thing i was just telling a friend*(also not a fan grin)but i feel his new looks in (tag 2)makes him a fine boi(haha)
Re: Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
9ineGames: the same thing i was just telling a friend*(also not a fan grin)but i feel his new looks in (tag 2)makes him a fine boi(haha)

cool.
im not familiar with the franchise but he looks like he's all about action. grin
Re: Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by 9ineGames: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
feed ur eyes with this then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOAFS43jGsQ
Re: Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by Tunee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
I miss the old dante especially the white hair and the way he taunts his foes. The new guy is not that bad.its only going to take some time to get used to him.
Re: Devil May Cry 5(dantes New Look) by 9ineGames: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^
that's the point...change is the only thing constant ,they need do some special designs,effects or development in-other to keep the game going..

(1) (Reply)

50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games / Can I Play Nba 2k14/15 Without Rooting My Android / Have A Ps4 For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.