Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Need Solution To A Modem That Is Overheated On Use - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Solution To A Modem That Is Overheated On Use (680 Views)

Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Solution To A Modem That Is Overheated On Use by Bjayjay: 4:19am On Jan 07, 2013
@ gurus in the house, I am using a hp 620 laptop, I recently got a universal modem called icon 225 upon using it for some minutes like 10 to 15 minutes it gets hot and the network is switched off upon which I'll remove and allow to cool down, then d process repeats itself upon connecting to the laptop. To my surprise I connected the same modem to my sis laptop and it's working fine so what could be the problem of it not working effectively on my laptop. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Using Gboxapp Toolbar App In XP? / Where Can I Do Windows Server Training In Lagos Or Ibadan / Microsoft To Release Windows 8.1 On October 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.