Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti (5595 Views)

FG To Empower 1,000 Youths In ICT / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / Exclusive: Boko Haram Begins Recruitment Of Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by karlmax2: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2013
The Subsidy Reinvestment Programme (SURE-P) Implementation Committee in Ekiti State has commenced the process of recruiting the first 3,000 beneficiaries of its Community Services, Youths and Women Employment

Scheme with another 2,000 to be recruited thereafter.

At the meeting held with community leaders and representatives of traditional rulers on Friday, in Ado-Ekiti, the State capital, community services to be rendered by the SURE-P beneficiaries were submitted by leaders of all towns and villages in the state. 

Speaking during the meeting, Chairman of the State Implementation Committee  Hon. Femi Akinyemi said the committee would embark on another round of sensitisation exercise by visiting all towns and villages in the State during which the recruitment exercise would also go on.

He described the SURE-P as a programme specifically designed by the President Goodluck Jonathan-led federal government for the eradication of poverty, upliftment and development in Nigeria, adding that his committee was prepared to carry out the programme with zeal and vigour.

Akinyemi who urged interested graduates that are yet to register for the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) to do so by visiting www.wyesurep.gov.ng, added that company owners who are desirous of benefiting in the scheme by having beneficiaries of the scheme posted to their companies, should also register by visiting the website. 

He said interested companies will require Corporate Affairs Commission registration, Tax Clearance and VAT number to qualify for the programme.

"Apart from the GIS, there is also the Community Services, Youths and Women Employment Scheme under which 3,000 beneficiaries are being recruited now, while another 2,000 will be recruited thereafter," he said.

While noting that beneficiaries of the SURE-P programme would render services for which they would be paid, Akinyemi said; "The programme is however not a free wheel programme but a well designed and thoughtful programme, which is part of the transformation agenda of the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. 

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/news/national-news/10685-sure-p-begins-recruitment-of-3-000-youths-in-ekiti
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by abrat: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2013
We are tired of this story nah!!since last year approx. a year ago. All we want to hear is the 5000 beneficiaries have commenced work ah!!! recruitment since july. shame

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by GARRIx7(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2013
abrat: We are tired of this story nah!!since last year approx. a year ago. All we want to hear is the 5000 beneficiaries have commenced work ah!!! recruitment since july. shame

Shaarraapp ya mouth dia!!!! Before I go use back-hand slap close am for you!!

Don't you know Oga Jo has to do it slowly so that he won't make mistakes??

Oga Jo abeg SLOW and STEADY, we won't mind if the recruitment process is completed in 2019.....

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by abrat: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2013
grin
GARRI (x7):

Oga Jo abeg SLOW and STEADY, we won't mind if the recruitment process is completed in 2019.....
grin
GARRI (x7):

You funny die.

1 Like

Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by romanlaw(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2013
ACN : Oya..Opportunity!!!..another topic to insult and criticise GEJ..........
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Noblechyk: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2013
Good development if carried out.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by gudnex22(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Go move. GEJ has started working altast
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by ujukala: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2013
Another good move.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2013
gudnex22: Go move. GEJ has started working altast

Has he just started? where has he been all these while undecided
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Melancholy(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2013
If this is true, we can now say truely gej can do better after all we've said by berating the minister of state for Abuja when she re-instated that Gej govt will find a lasting solution to unemployment in the country.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by olumaxi(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

u said my mind atleast...e jst deh pain me dat i wastd my vote on dis jonagoat
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by takedat(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2013
Well done to the governor, he could have diverted the fund to the state coffers at a time most governors and local government chairmen are yet to give an account how the fund is been utilised!
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by taharqa: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Ijiot!! grin..... @Garriman, Ekiti which is an ACN state receives an average of #400million MONTHLY from SURE-P, from which it is expectd to also recruit its own 5000. Do you care to tell us if d state hv employd even a SINGLE person or maybe in d process of doing so?
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Walexz02(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Ok ok...please dnt say anytin again untill they start the work and u start paying them...
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Greatken007(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2013
U called ur president goat,that means u are stil growing up or probably ur parents didnt do der home work well.
olumaxi: u said my mind atleast...e jst deh pain me dat i wastd my vote on dis jonagoat
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by talk2s(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2013
Demdem:

why would u guyz not learn that doing a good thing takes time, why?
Stop calling our Presido names, let him be studious and meticulous so he won't make avoidable mistakes
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

He no good o. So na Gej u rubbish like this? Recruitment to take 6 years!!! Indeed gej is finished. Where 40-man laptop sef? Come support your pay master o.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by abrat: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
take dat: Well done to the governor, he could have diverted the fund to the state coffers at a time most governors and local government chairmen are yet to give an account how the fund is been utilised!

Which Governor?

You sabi comprehend at all? u better read the op again & understand it is the FG's initiative which the state govts are undermining.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by gen2briz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
grin grin[b]*PACKING MY LOADS, EKITI HERE I COME. NA THIS SURE -P SURE PASS. I MUST DEY AMONG THOSE 3000.[/b]
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by AZeD1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Demdem:

He was on leave. Do you want him to kill himself? After eating cassava bread he has to wait for the food to digest....

Guy take time before i bind you with fresh air grin
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by lekzyn(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Is FG so called Sure-p the solution to Nigeria unemployment despite the huge unemployed youths in the country, we are talking if millions of unemployed youths and FG is just to trying to employ few thousands. Ajaokuta steel company is there that can employ more than a half million youth. Sure-p is Gej initiative, when another government gets into Aso-Rock these so called Sure-P will be dead fir sure. This is 9ja and everything is possible. u all can cruxified me
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
lekzyn: Is FG so called Sure-p the solution to Nigeria unemployment despite the huge unemployed youths in the country, we are talking if millions of unemployed youths and FG is just to trying to employ few thousands. Ajaokuta steel company is there that can employ more than a half million youth. Sure-p is Gej initiative, when another government gets into Aso-Rock these so called Sure-P will be dead fir sure. This is 9ja and everything is possible. u all can cruxified me

dont be bothered if u are crucified. u have said the truth and only fools will still go ahead to crucify u. well said.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by takedat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by olumaxi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Greatken007: U called ur president goat,that means u are stil growing up or probably ur parents didnt do der home work well.
i gues am entitled to my opinion..mayb ur parents must av told u dat..greatidiot
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by solomon111(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
lekzyn: Is FG so called Sure-p the solution to Nigeria unemployment despite the huge unemployed youths in the country, we are talking if millions of unemployed youths and FG is just to trying to employ few thousands. Ajaokuta steel company is there that can employ more than a half million youth. Sure-p is Gej initiative, when another government gets into Aso-Rock these so called Sure-P will be dead fir sure. This is 9ja and everything is possible. u all can cruxified me
Arrant nonsense!
Continue waiting for GEJ to provide jobs for you,as if your state government is non-existent.
Otondo.
Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by Ngwakwe: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Is better to sell half of your organ to make money and live well since Nigerians measure success by the amount of money one controls than engage in corruption that will lead to the death of thousand innocent Souls

egift:

Ritual killers. Holy Ghooooost....fire. And may thunder fire your head.
[b]Is better to sell half of your organ to make money and live well since Nigerians measure success by the amount of money one controls than engage in corruption that will lead to the death of thousand innocent Souls

egift:

[/b]Is better to sell half of your organ to make money and live well since Nigerians measure success by the amount of money one controls than engage in corruption that will lead to the death of thousand innocent Souls

egift:

Re: SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti by larride(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nice development. I hope they start working soon. Its almost a year that partial subsidy was removed. Good move both by the FG and the State Gov. Its better late than never

(1) (2) (Reply)

The South East Problem / Politics Is NOT A Dirty Game! / All The Ladies Come See Governor Oshiomole's Anaconda.- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.