Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'm A Nigerian. I Love My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Nigerian. I Love My Country (575 Views)

I Am A Nigerian. I Am A Muslim. And I Am ANGRY!!! / Je Suis Baga Et Nigerian(i Am Baga And Nigerian / I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Nigerian. I Love My Country by Harryslim: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2013
I'M A NIGERIAN;I LOVE MY COUNTRY

I don't have a problem with you loving your religion or region. But in doing that, do not undermine other religion or region. It is only a weakling that will continue to blame others for his misfortune instead of looking inward to find solutions . Its only one with low self esteem that will continue to delude himself that his religion or region is superior to others. or that one hate his religion or region. As long as the amalgamation act subsist, I will remain a proud Nigerian. I am from the south&a christian but I will not keep quiet if a Nigerian from the north is oppressed. I will give a helping hand to a Nigerian muslim in need anytime, not cos of any selfish end but because he is a human being and a Nigerian

I don't do hero worship, I am allergic to bigotry, I will always do my best to stand for truth without fear or favour no matter whose ox is gored. You may have a large cult of followers who may never see wrong in anything you say or do but that doesn't mean you are always right. Have an open mind and be open to criticism and advice

This is the only country we can call ours. We can make it or break it. It depends on which we want. If its the latter, let's accelerate our primordial ethnic and religious sentiments, let us increase the activation energy of our divisive tendencies so as to finally break the fragile unity we currently enjoy and go our separate ways without any bloodshed. But if its the former, then let every Nigerian remove the clog of sentiments from our eyes and see the who are the true enemies to our unity. Learn to understand&respect our difference. Its time to harness our difference for nation building. The choice is yours!! For me, I will always abide by this quote by Malcom X " I'm for truth no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who is for or against. I'm a humanbeing, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole". I 'm Harry Slim Omoakhia, I'm a Nigerian and I love you all

If you on twitter. Let's go @Harryslim9

(1) (Reply)

Arepo Fire Again, Another Fuel Scarcity To Follow / Nigeria Receding To Repressive State- Global Report / Customers Must Now Pay For PHCN Metres – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.