Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire (2658 Views)

I Fell In Love With A Vampire / The Diary / Vampire Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:29am On Jan 07, 2013
I sat watching the cars zoom pass, my thoughts covered with pains and feathered with regrets. I had sat down watching my life sail away from me little by little as I grasp for the tiny air I could manage into my lungs. Sitting akwardly on the park bench I used the last energy in me to wave down cars but none even made a move to slow down. The only one that did stopped a few metres far from where I was slumped and threw out something from his booth. My dizzy eyes made out the figure of a body wrapped not too properly.

My other hand added pressure to the neck wound which was bleeding profusely as the little blood left in me drained with every passing second. I had found myself there because I belonged there, my place is in the shadows and anything short of that would mean death. Instant death that the pains experienced would follow one to the underworld if you are human. But for a non-human like, it means I will cease to exist in a painful manner.

I had known myself since I started existing as one who longs after blood, my nose following the trail of blood for days before finally striking when the victim is more vunerable. My victims are selected, ranging from poor farmers who stay late into the night on their farms to village girls who venture out at moonlight to seek their lovers in the shadows. I will squat in the shadows and enjoy the view of the lovers mating before following the girl back the lonely footpath.

At first, I succeeded in my cravings, hunting far from my home and very far from a village I had already hunted in. It was easy as the villagers are mostly illiterate and none seemed to know what was going on in the next village. I used my privilege to the core until the white men came. Technology boosted and steps were taken to make sure everyone communicates. This made it more difficult as people were always on the lookout for me at night. It is only by share chance that I get food to eat. Each of these time that my victim is discovered with the two holes bored into their soft human necks, the search for me increased.

I made up my mind and left the vunerable villages and ventured into the city. I had thought I was going meet a lot of resistance but was surprised to discover that the people in the city were more carefree and careless. This made my hunting more bountiful as I reaped souls everywhere with little things done about them. Each time a body is discovered, the police sweeps the matter under the carpet and life goes on.

I had met her that beautiful night when the moon was at its fullest and my craving at its highest. She had walked into the alley in unsteady steps while I hanged unto a step watching her with keen interest. She was burbling with life and I could smell it right from where I hanged. Something seemed not to be right as some randy men followed from behind her laughing scornfully and throwing sachet water at her which they took from a bag.

''Please you guys should leave me alone, what did I do to deserve this treatment from you''

She was saying as she panted and walked uneasily. She seemed to have been running for a very long time.

''Wetin we dey wait for, make we do that thing wey we plan to do''

A howl passed through them, four of them as they ran and circled round the girl. She looked so weak and powerless as one of them grabbed her and wrestled her to the ground. The others jumped at her, ripping her clothes, exposing smooth bosoms. While one of them played with his flyer, preparing to bring out his instrument. He brought it out and the at its exposure, I smelt it from afar. These are no humans, they are like me and they are about to sow a seed, a horror into a human. A taboo, punishable by death. My protector instinct took over, there is no way I was going to allow the horror happen, the repercussion is too great to ignore. Creatures born like this are insatiable and walk the day. They could expose our existence,

I jumped from where I hanged and landed noislessly on the ground but their nose also picked up my scent.

''Make una leave that woman make she dey go''

I screamed baring my killer teeth and unsheating my claws. Instead they faced me, smirks on their faces. Young and inexperienced. They attacked while the woman stood up and gathered her garments to herself and squeezed herself to a corner as we battled to the death.

It was easy bringing down three out of the four youths. The fourth seemed a little experienced in the art of combat as it parried my attacks and attacked ferociously from a source. Soon we grapled in wrestling and that was where he sank his tooth in my neck, giving me a mortal wound but the taste of my blood had set fire in his veins making him burn slowly and painfully.

I had dragged myself from that point to the park leaving the woman to her fate. I was going to do the undoable, watch the sun as it rises.

My hand fell of my neck as I saw the sun rising the distance and my body going up in smoke...
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by LarrySun(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Dracula on the loose in Nigeria! Nice stuff.
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by Redmosquito(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2013
*stands to his feet*
bravo ma boy
Brave
I'm guessing this is the end, right?
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Dracula on the loose in Nigeria! Nice stuff.

Thanks my oga... You get inspired when stuck in the hold-up in Abuja...

1 Like

Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2013
Redmosquito: *stands to his feet*
bravo ma boy
Brave
I'm guessing this is the end, right?

He died na... That brings the tale to an end... **winks**
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by LarrySun(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2013
A very short tale it is.
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Larry-Sun:
A very short tale it is.

Yes my friend... 5000 letters including the spacings... Using a Nokia phone. Could have exceeded but had to made do with the time and amount of letters....
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by LarrySun(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Yes my friend... 5000 letters including the spacings... Using a Nokia phone. Could have exceeded but had to made do with the time and amount of letters....
Okay Bro, the story's worth every bit of the character.
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by FoxyRebirth(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Okay Bro, the story's worth every bit of the character.

Had to do what I had to do... Thanks for your comments...
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by movmentish(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

He died na... That brings the tale to an end... **winks**
Errm.........e suppose get continuation oh,the girl should save him na
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by Nexxy007: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2013
nice story, love it. D pidgin speakin part gt me crackd up though.
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by ayobase(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2013
You know what I like about you...you give me short and comprehensive, but superb and interesting stories to digest without irritating suspense!

I like the way u play with words!

Keep it up!
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Wonderful short story,it really superb,i doff my cap 4 u o.
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by StellaBella(f): 3:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Foxy, I rove you..(igbo accent).
Seriously,
Your talent blows my mind..
Kudos...
I reali reali rove u.
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by Redmosquito(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Stella_Bella: Foxy, I rove you..(igbo accent).
Seriously,
Your talent blows my mind..
Kudos...
I reali reali rove u.
I rove u too! grin grin grin
Ma and foxy are brothers! We share his girls!
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by movmentish(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Redmosquito:
I rove u too! grin grin grin
Ma and foxy are brothers! We share his girls!
Kutuman uba!!!! In ji wa ye Ka ji jan sauro da neman fada!!! Haba mana......
Ehen pine geh it is I zat is poxy_rebas broza and wallahi we share his lobas too kinji ko
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nice write up
Re: FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Graphy: Nice write up

Thanks dear.......

(1) (Reply)

King Of Sex(oral ,anal And Hard Fucking Involved 18++++ / A Strange Love / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.