Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Diary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary (48178 Views)

BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid / FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Issue 1
---------------------------------------------------

3rd Jan 2009

15:30
Met with Mrs Williams today at her office, she's a Chevron manager who happened to be very rich. She gave an appointment which I did not miss because of its sure outcome, got this cool diary from her and a sum of N30,000 which came in a shock(saturdays dey make sense), she's just being grateful once again for a job well done....I love my job.

16:00
Just arrived in my apartment expecting Onome who I called to come over, that girl is one nymphomaniac, she comes running when she sees my call... Good times ahead this wonderful saturday.

18:00
After writing this I'll be out to see my padis at the joint, Onome just left with a broad smile on her face, I made her N3,000 richer, no wonder she never misses my call. Off to take my bath after a very good sexx...

23:00
Today started well but didn't end well, Kako died today after so much time spent on his sick bed and so much money spent on his sickness, boys couldn't drink anything ...paid last respect to Kako the best footballer area, I sure will miss him. RIP Kako.... Off to bed.

4th Jan 2009

08:00
Woke up drowsy but I'll be fine, I always wake up drowsy....had a nightmare that lasted throughout the night but am ok now(bad dream na normal tin 4ma side)...thinking of taking breakfast at Mama Onome's place, wicked yellow eba with serious draw soup...am getting fond of this diary, I like the set up ....off to the bathroom....

12:00
Argued a lot today at Mama Onome's place(mumu Fatai dey tok say nani better messi....say na opportunity Im no get....). I was there for more than two hours before I came home to take an afternoon nap....off to sleep.

14:30
On my bed .....(Dis diary just sweet to write on top)

Got a call from Kako's mother, she said it was important that my attention was needed as soon as possible... Curious though but I have to go......

19:30
My outing to late Kako's house is becoming fruitful, Kako's sister claimed she saw Kako's ghost in front of her room which made her scream to attract attention, that was why the help of a professional like me was needed.....its not easy to be a Paranormal Investigator...hehe

22:00
Another N20,000 awaits me for the cleansing of the house tomorrow, will need to go to the out skirt to get that perfume that chases ghosts...(Dem go chop me raw if they find out say na Pol Science I study for university..) Hehe...off to bed

5th Jan 2009

07:00
Just finished dressing up for Kako's house, I need money for the stuffs to be used in the casting out procedure,the perfume and that's all....(magas go everly dey pay)....off...

08:30
Still at the old man place somewhere in the outskirts(I no even sabi d name of d place...Asaba na wa ooo). Sitting close to the old man who is the keeper of the emporium containing all kinds of herbs for different functions. He told me to wait for new deliveries are arriving....(Waiting tinz....)

10:00
On awaiting delivery the old man inquired what I wanted the rare perfume for, he commented on my consistency of its purchase and spoke like he suspected I was in to voodoo, he advised I was too young to be a part of voodoo(I no do jazz na!!...am just being a sharp guy...).

11:00
Just ignored the 10th call from Kako's mother, she needed me over as soon as possible but this wait is not doing me any good.

11:30
On my way back to the city, the delivery just arrived and I have just purchased my product for N500...

12:30
Now in Kako's room with the door locked behind me (na to start to dey speak in tongues dey next..). I wonder how Kako's sister happens to be the only one seeing Kako's ghost, hope she doesn't have cerebral malaria?. I'll just spray the perfume round the house and say some words I don't understand for confusion.

13:00
Just finished convincing Kako's family that the ghost of their dead member is gone for good, I had to lie that I came in contact with him and that it was a fair fight of words and plead before I could get him to vacate the premises. On my way home now...

14:00
Just had time to rest now, got home about two and a half hours ago and met my house all messed up, my tv was broken and my furnitures were all shattered...still trying to convince myself it was a bugle because the lock to my door wasn't tampered with...its a mystery am trying not to see as one because nothing was taken instead all my stuffs were destroyed...(crazy ish)...

17:00
Done cleaning, need to take my bath and find something to eat...

18:00
Totally fond of this diary, taking it with me to the bukkah (Mama Onome's place)...

19:30
Kako's death brought so much absurdity to the area, the silence was so noticeable that an outsider would know something is not right. The canteen was so silent throughout my dinner time, no one said a word...indeed, we all miss Kako....never knew his real name till this afternoon when his mother told me his name was James... I should leave this place in a while...

23:00
There's something weird going on in my house, I got home at about past eight from Mama Onome's place and got the shock of my life...The whole house I rearranged after some mysterious activity had occurred in it was back the way I met it earlier, it was so scattered all my curtains were torn to pieces, my furnitures were totally annihilated but the lock to the entry of my boy's quarter was intact. Just finished packing the remnants of my belongings with the intention of disposing the destroyed parts tomorrow. What still baffles me is the football I saw at the centre of my living room...

4 Likes

Re: The Diary by yemi2plus(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
#Following
Re: The Diary by yemi2plus(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
cool
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
ur rum don turn pitch wey ghost dey play ni
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Following.
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Slickest. Na interesting tin be ds 1 o. I dey here thru out
Re: The Diary by chistar01(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2013
Hmm, Mr ghost-full is back! #following.
Re: The Diary by Bantino(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Another ghost story, Kako is the one behind what's happening in your house right??
Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2013
#following....kako bii chicken tinz

3 Likes

Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 7:54am On Aug 08, 2013
***takes a seat***

#GHOST MODE
Re: The Diary by MizSammy(f): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2013
I don answer present. Ride on slickest!
Re: The Diary by slap1(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Pol Science, you leave politics come pursue dead body enter ur house. . .you go hear am. Yeye native doctor.
Re: The Diary by slap1(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Do fast come enter pitch o! Kako don ready and ref don come.
Re: The Diary by plainmirror(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2013
tongue
Re: The Diary by Austeenxx: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hahahas! grin

You don chase Kako enter your own house.

Oya, make u and Kako begin una match. grin

1 Like

Re: The Diary by princesa(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
smiley
Re: The Diary by Neduzze5(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Ghost mode

You no dey see am

Ich bin be for you!

I dey your back once more.
Re: The Diary by Mrshroud: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
!!And to think i had actually wanted to create a thread titled "slickest, when is your next stuff coming up?"..lols
well , lets see what i've gat..shivers can't run thru me no more..{lols} i sold my spines for thirty pieces of vanity... The only thing i'm not yet immune to is ... Uhhm- suspence! Yeah suspence...#where's that my immunity clause...BTW...
sLiiiiiickeeest! I dey folo u like twitter handles.

1 Like

Re: The Diary by princesa(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
is this the Mr. shroud i know? or is there a Variant called Dr. Shroud?
Re: The Diary by Mrshroud: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
princesa: is this the Mr. shroud i know? or is there a Variant called Dr. Shroud?
{lol}my dear, its Shrouded in mystery o..
By the way, i'm a great fan of yours.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary by princesa(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr shroud:
{lol}my dear, its Shrouded in mystery o..
By the way, i'm a great fan of yours.
thanks... just that ther's a shroud who was of great help to me at the onset of my story, and i dnt see him nomore and offcourse, i miss him sad
Re: The Diary by DoctorShroud(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
princesa:
thanks... just that ther's a shroud who was of great help to me at the onset of my story, and i dnt see him nomore and offcourse, i miss him sad
i've missed u too princesa! well i'm here now.
Give me an e-hug{lols}
btw, i've been on a -laylow- sort of mode..
I celebrated when our "taking chances" hit the front page.
Re: The Diary by princesa(f): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Doctor Shroud:
i've missed u too princesa! well i'm here now.
Give me an e-hug{lols}
btw, i've been on a -laylow- sort of mode..
I celebrated when our "taking chances" hit the front page.

you this shroud dude has being tripping cheesy *hugs him tightly*smiley
now am cool, you can go back to ur hibernation mood, i won't spill wink
Re: The Diary by DoctorShroud(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
princesa:

you this shroud dude has being tripping cheesy *hugs him tightly*smiley
now am cool, you can go back to ur hibernation mood, i won't spill wink
lol..yeah sweetpea *looks around* -hope i'm safe?
Re: The Diary by princesa(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Doctor Shroud:
lol..yeah sweetpea *looks around* -hope i'm safe?

safe is my middle namecheesy
now lets halt the catching up before we get hounded by 'him who must not be mentioned' wink
Re: The Diary by purpinkx(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Football at the center ? *pes on my mind* Spooky things ... Furk it
Re: The Diary by Okonjoiweala(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr shroud: !!And to think i had actually wanted to create a thread titled "slickest, when is your next stuff coming up?"..lols
well , lets see what i've gat..shivers can't run thru me no more..{lols} i sold my spines for thirty pieces of vanity... The only thing i'm not yet immune to is ... Uhhm- suspence! Yeah suspence...#where's that my immunity clause...BTW...
sLiiiiiickeeest! I dey folo u like twitter handles.
i'm in love, with your creativity as per writing.
BTW, where is slickest now?
Re: The Diary by Bolt2011(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Registration complete cool

Slickest, I'm now seated. Continua de storie
Re: The Diary by Slipknot(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] slick, when you take so much time to update, it makes us to even forget the ones we have read and iots nt good. Pls try and update soooooooo fasssst.

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Ama upload issue 2 today unfailinly....am sorry for the late update...I salute ena well well......
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 2:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Issue 2
---------------------------------------------------

6 Jan 2009

00:30
Finding it hard to sleep, my whole mind left occupied with the disturbing incident of late last night. Trying to ignore the fact the incident speaks is becoming disturbing, I'll just put my mind at rest and inquire from my neighbours if they encountered or noticed any anomaly while I was away, am sure they did and its not something that should get me weary, probably someone tried to break in but wasn't successful. I'll just force myself to sleep, its for sure one of those stupid boys are trying to mess with me which I am not finding funny at all, if I catch any of them...

04:00
Been awake for over fifty minutes, reacted to the sound I heard that came from my sitting room. I woke up to ease myself but an odd sound caught my attention, it sounded like someone was jogging the ball from my sitting room, I reached for my torch and gently picked a stick close to where I laid my mattress (a stick from my wooden bed after I dismantled it), thoughts of giving whoever it was a shock of his life beclouded my sarcastic mind, I raised my curtain unveiling the sitting room but all I felt was a swift wind as if a car passed by, my windows were closed but the breeze was so intense that it dragged the curtain off my hand. I groped my torch around the room with my eyes following its brisk, all I could hear was the sound of a bouncing ball that rolled towards me, quickly I shut the door and shone my torch all over the room. Now the intensity of my fear is reduced but am still baffled...at least I can write now

08:00
Was awake till morning which is the cause of my present severe head ache,just came back from my neighbour's apartment who burst my bubble by telling me nobody came by and that they all were in door since it was a sunday but heard noise from my apartment though, they thought I it was me doing some cleaning and packing. Now I can't seem to explain what is going on because I kind of don't believe in ghosts...would need to relax...

10:00
I called Onome to please come over but buy some pain killers on her way, I need someone to be with or should I say someone to share my little problem with...ease me through this tensed period and get me back to my old self..

Onome just took her leave, she was of great help to me today, she came with the pain killers and also prepared a very good meal for me (yam, egg and fried stew), she also gave me the usual (her body)...I feel much better now and invigorated, her words of comfort and bravery makes me love her more, she is a wife material no doubt but her mother is one iron lady who loves her business more than anything in the world, Onome is an aid at her shop and I don't think she's ready to let her go let alone get married...Onome gave a solution to my simple problem telling me to put my self on a safe side by using my own special ingredient and stop turning away from the reality of ghosts existence, I can still quote her in her own words, "don't risk your life by not believing in ghosts...why you go study am for school if they no real....."
This is becoming deep, I need to do something about it for real....need to reach the old man on the outskirts, I need that perfume again. Off to get credit...

20:00
Just got home, forgot my precious diary at home... I put a call through to the old man on the out skirt and he asked me to come over for the perfume tomorrow which I will...at least my house is intact, met it the way I left it...no light again, PHCN and darkness... Will need to charge my phone in my neighbour's place...

20:30
Back inside, had no luck at Papa Sunday's place, they couldn't get fuel for their noisy generator, will end up paying to charge....off to the junction...

21:30
Sitting with my pen held with my fingers writing this, my phone charging amongst other phones, the noise all around the market brings life to me...
Watching some La-liga matches...
22:00
I have been listening to the conversation between these guys beside me and it sort of like annoys me, in this 21st century some ignoramus still believe in ghosts, its so disheartening. The older one talks about his dead sister haunting their home and making horrible noise at midnight....sick duo...plan on leaving at eleven...

23:30
I won't lie, I got home with my heart in my mouth and my legs shaking like a new born calf...I was done charging at about some minutes to ten because of my heavy eyes, thought of getting a bike to take me home but it was dead late around that time, all shops were closed and the only shop opened was that where we were getting our phones charged. I got up quickly and wanted to leave before the vigilante in ma area starts blowing his whistle or I get mistaken for a robber. I paid the man in charge and fared the two ignoramus well, I crossed to the other side of the road where the only sound that echoed was the generator from where I was coming from, I forged towards the road that leads to my house. Darkness was at its pinnacle and its presence struck fear like a match, I looked beyond and the perspective spoke silence.
I took courage and spoke to myself in depth, there is no such things as ghosts and spirits so what else exists that is capable of scaring a complete man like me, these words gave me an armour of bravery but the truth is that I spoke to myself which was like writing my self a story.
I looked straight and darkness stared me in the eye, I moved forward as fast as I could and then I saw this figure in white far in front of me, it appeared like it was moving....walking towards me, I slowed down a bit to catch a good glimpse at it, I was sure it was walking because it drew closer after every step it took, I knocked my fear out by rooting some assumptions like "its just a man in white taking a walk home...", with prayers that my assumptions should come out true.
I continued my walk towards the white covered figure that looked more like a HE with my eyes placed on it, suddenly it stopped after it tilted its movement to the side of the road like it gave way for something to pass through, in response to its halt I also stopped with my heart racing faster not knowing what to do, it was obvious it was looking straight at me as it stationed itself on the side of the road. I stood for few seconds with thoughts of what to do, I couldn't turn back because that was the only entrance that leads to my compound, without a choice I walked towards the thing in white with so much heat running through my pores and spine, I increased my pace but didn't want to run so I wouldn't show how scared I was. I was finally came face to face with it which was obviously a man, his mouth was torn on both sides of his cheek which I couldn't see its end, it looked like a fresh injury which was really capable of killing him, the scariest sight was the hole on his fore head, it was perfectly round cutting through his head, I saw through the hole on his head while he turned as I passed by him in a hurry...."Help me...." He said, but I didn't wait to hear the conclusion, I made my heels do the rest as I sped off towards my compound which sat metres away.
As the breeze blew through my ears as a result of my unstoppable momentum, I turned my neck back to see if the man in white was still there, to my surprise ...he had his looks towards me and also resumed his movement but this time towards where I ran. I increased my speed and dashed in to the compound, ran to my apartment and reached for my keys, I kept my eyes on the untarred road praying nothing appears, I got my lock opened just then the man in white was standing at the centre of my compound, I rushed inside and locked the door breathing heavily....
I just rested so I could be able to hold my pen and record this in my diary, everything seems normal now, would stay awake a little so my heart can beat at a stable rate, was so scared tonight...

7th Jan 2009

02:00
This is getting deep, hours ago after I dropped my pen to take a bath so I could ease my self of the tense situation, some events unfolded again...events that are beginning to bring my nightmare to reality, now am not writing this just for fun but for the purpose of record keeping, something might happen to me....

7 Likes

Re: The Diary by AMYpurple(f): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2013
*shivers*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Wife At Amaechi's Book Launch (photos) / Set Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.