Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland (479 Views)

Soap Making And Packaging With Modern Techniques And Marketing Tips. / Marketing Tips For Small And Medium Businesses / Need Marketing Tips Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by obiezie(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2013
Hey guys, how you doing?
Please i'm new to Nairaland, and i would appreciate your suggestions for effective marketing of my products here.
Thank You as you comment!! smiley
Re: Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2013
obiezie: Hey guys, how you doing?
Please i'm new to Nairaland, and i would appreciate your suggestions for effective marketing of my products here.
Thank You as you comment!! smiley
Market your products here on Nairaland? shocked
Better go pay Seun 30k or better yet stick to the advert section where no one visits.

1 Like

Re: Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by obiezie(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2013
@Brand_new Thanks for the reply, but i don't really understand you. what's the 30k i'll pay to Seun for?
and what other alternative do i have, other than the advert section?
Re: Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by obiezie(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new: Thanks for the reply, but i don't really understand you. what's the 30k i'll pay to Seun for?
Re: Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by obiezie(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new: Market your products here on Nairaland? shocked
Better go pay Seun 30k or better yet stick to the advert section where no one visits.

Thanks for the reply, but i don't really understand you. what's the 30k i'll pay to Seun for?  and what other alternative do i have, other than the advert section?
Re: Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2013
obiezie: @Brand_new Thanks for the reply, but i don't really understand you. what's the 30k i'll pay to Seun for?
He will give you a tiny box displayed at the top of the page. Your banner will keep running for a month or so .
This thread might help www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-adverts-nairaland

1 Like

Re: Marketing Tips Needed For A Clothier On Nairaland by obiezie(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2013
Brand_new:
He will give you a tiny box displayed at the top of the page. Your banner will keep running for a month or so .

Ok thats good, i would love that. But in your opinion do people really visit the advert section of Nairaland, or the visitors don't get noticed?

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Files On Ipad / Graduate Vacancies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Business Plans, Proposals And Feasibility Studies That Impress Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.