Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 (21541 Views)

FREE INFO: Simple Way To Work From Home Without Start-up Capital / Odd 'jobs' You Did During NYSC / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by gloriana(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
if u r interested in 3 n 4 i can help u out if u r in lagos
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by lapetite(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice write up bro,even though I have a job,am still earning from my Make up artistry,which i do on a part time basis and am telling u it pays alot
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by duwell(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
I've been thinkin seriously of ADVERTISING though not online. I tink i must incorporate d online aspect. But then a laptop is needed and skills in graphic design.

I'l luv d poster 2 enlighten me more
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by sosereal201(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
i like this a lot but i have been looking for a way to ise my talent as a writer inspirational,poem and song writting.can anyone tell me how to market my talent and if anyone is interested in doing business with me you can call 08182389862
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by naijainfogalery: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
You guys shouldnt fight ooo lol
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Greatken007(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Some pple have already concluded dey can make it in life any longer that is why they call this CRAP,pls dont give up on ur self,
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by israel007: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
Love
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
kufreabasi:

I hail your hand for the post

u had to quote the entire post just to say the above?
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by highlandre(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
naijainfogalery: 26 LEGITIMATE JOBS YOU CAN DO WITHOUT START UP CAPITALS IN 2013

Getting a good jobs has become a major problem in our society, job searching has become predominant in the lives of our graduates who are meant to be more exposed and intellectual. Our graduates waste time doing nothing in the process of job searching which they should have invested in doing something substantial for themselves.
NB: I am not against graduates searching for jobs but in the process of job searching engage yourself in something tangible.
When i said jobs you can do without Start up capital that doesn't mean you wont have to invest in terms of transport, Internet, day to day running, etc

Here is a list of jobs you can do without start up capital
1. ESTATE AGENT: This involves little or no experience, all you need to do to get started is acquaint yourself with estate Agents around you, get to understand the terms in building and estate management, (go and read online and get to know more from the estate agents) know the business, get properties from estate agents, advertise online, get contacts online, if you get more clients for the agents, they will welcome you gladly into their communityand you can start with friends, associates, families, neighbours, church member etc (they are all your first customers because you are well known to them)

2. CONSULTANTS: You can act as a consultants for small and growing businesses

3. SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE: This involves little experience in social media and engaging people online, on social media platforms like facebook, twitter, google + etc If you have a good online presence like a lot of friends on facebook, lots of followers on twitter etc you could help people manage their pages on facebook or use your facebook and twitter to advertise for people, to do this, you need a good understanding of the social media.

4. SALES AGENTS: This is a easy one, if you are good in sales, make yourself employable by offering to become a sales agents to organisation based on commision. In this case you break the barrier between the retailers and manufacturers by dealing with the retailers directly in this case, you serve as a link between the manufacturer and the retailer, they buy goods cheaper from you and you will also become one of the companys top sales man/wholesaler. If you are impressive, the organisation may employ you or could become one of their top suppliers.

5. MARKETERS: Its almost equilvalent to 4 Above, in this case you could become a marketer to an organisation by marketing their services, get clients and you get paid depending on the number of clients you bring as disussed with the management.

6. ARTICLE WRITING: If you are skilled In writing articles, stories, Inspirational words/ quotes, poems etc you can convert your writing skills into money making skill, by writing for bloggers, websites, magazines, newspapers etc. you can start this as a freelancer

7. ADVERTISING BUSINESS ONLINE: This is a smart way of making money by helping businesses or businesses owners advertising their good and services online, So many business want to get their businesses online but dont have the time or dont know how, in this case, you create an email adress for their business, help them advertise on facebook, twitter, nairaland and some classified websites

8. FREE AGENTS TO ORGANISATIONS: Due to the large number of employees needed in some project some organisations have adopted the agent program,

9. COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR: All you need is a good knowledge of the computer and some programs like MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, Corel Draw , Photoshop etc

10. GRAPHIC ARTIST: what is involve in this is good knowledge of Graphics packages like Corel Draw, PhotoShop etc and a creative mind. To get started, offer free designs at first, post some of your port folio online let people get to see your work, (remember to put your contacts)

11. PRIVATE HOME TEACHER: This is a job any graduate can handle or should be able to handle when searching for jobs instead of sitting , sleeping and waiting for that dream job in Shell, MTN or banks. If you are smart, you can handle at least 10 kids in a week, at the end of the month you should be earning something equivalent to a teller in a bank

12. JACK OF ALL TRADE (HUSTLER): This kind of job can make you rich fast and it can also land you in jail, what it means is you are virtually into anything or everything that comes your way be it photography, tailoring, mechanics, web design, sales agent, engineer etc because you know someone that can get it done, you get your commission from them.

13. WEB DESIGNER: As simple as it sounds, It involves a good skill in web design, or creating blogs etc

14. HAIR DRESSER : if you have idea in hair dressing, making of hair or hair styling, you can grow to become a multi million naira beauty shop without start up capitals, All you need is the skiils, Start with people around you, your friends, neighbour etc offer home services (people love comfort) and before you know it, If you are REALLY REALLY good, your clients will be booking one week before hand just to have you give them that smashing look.

15. DRY CLEANING: You can wash or dry clean for people and get paid, you dont have to do the washing, get people to wash and iron, charge the customers pay your workers, You are one step in becoming an entrepreneur in the business of Dry cleaning

16. MAKEUP ARTIST: It involves skills and good knowledge in makeup artistry. Start with relatives, family members, church or mosque members, ex classmates etc

17. SCRIPT WRITING: If you are experienced in Script writing, be popular and make money by selling script and also make an impact in this ever growing Nollywood, You may be short paid or cheated at first but your work will speak volume after

18. MUSIC: Of course we all know whats happening in the Music Industry, You could write/compose songs for artist and get paid or go into music full time (thats if you have something good to hit the market)

19. MC: This is one career you should consider either full time or part time if you are eloquent, a good talker, fluent in speaking or funny, To get started you can start from friends gathering, friends party, church, mosque party or gathering, family party or meetings, etc

20. COMEDIAN: Simple is you are not funny dont even go thSESere

21. PHOTOGRAPHY: Though it seems and looks easy but there are skills attached to taking pictures.

22. HOUSE PAINTING: It requites no capital but also requires skills, so get the skill to get the job

23. TYPIST: If you are fast in typing you can offer to type projects, quotations, manuscripts etc for individuals and organisations

24. DISPENSER CLEANING: Requires skills that can be learnt in a day

25. EVENT PLANNING: It requires a lot of know how

26. INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKERS: If you got what it takes

Read more on : http://naijainformationgallery..com
Like us on facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: @naijainfogalery

I gained something through this piece. @OP, thanks and God bless
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by baslone: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sunymoore:
y must u qoute this long post. are u mad ni?

I think you yourself needs to be checked.

Can't you see he is?
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by nnekaregy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good post. I have also come to know that y most people only do paid jobs is time to learn some of these skills. For example fashion designing , if somebody can teach this online maybe via you tube at a fee , it will help.
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by ignis: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice one
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by xandy84: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Do you have a quote the entire write up to say this little? too bad

highlandre:

I gained something through this piece. @OP, thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
9. COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR: All you need is a good knowledge of the computer and some programs like MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, Corel Draw , Photoshop etc

This I already started. Created a webpage for it, started out on the niche to teach students for fun - FUN STUFF IN MICROSOFT OFFICE. Since I do this like weekends, my rate is pretty much decent.

1. ESTATE AGENT: This involves little or no experience, all you need to do to get started is acquaint yourself with estate Agents around you, get to understand the terms in building and estate management, (go and read online and get to know more from the estate agents) know the business, get properties from estate agents, advertise online, get contacts online, if you get more clients for the agents, they will welcome you gladly into their communityand you can start with friends, associates, families, neighbours, church member etc (they are all your first customers because you are well known to them)

This, I'm already working on getting my Real Estate license. Will do these as PT, also on weekend. If I can close one deal every other month, with a nice 3% to 4% commission on a very good sale, why not? Also, when I was unemployed abt 4years ago, I did something like this, I literally acted as an agent for people who were too busy to search or whom were relocating from other cities. All I did was find rentals that met clients needs, but this right here involves lots of time, driving around in all conditions, I mean very STRESSFUL but worth it. You can make six figures from doing this, VERY DECENT INCOME.

15. DRY CLEANING: You can wash or dry clean for people and get paid, you dont have to do the washing, get people to wash and iron, charge the customers pay your workers, You are one step in becoming an entrepreneur in the business of Dry cleaning

I did this for a short while I was in college, but seriously, not really worth it when compared to the time involved, BUT for someone who doesn't mind the income, it's OK.

In other words, OP does have decent ideas up there, it just depends on the geographical area where you operate. Believe me, anything is possible. Some of these will not fetch you multimillionaire money, but VERY DECENT income and particularly, once you build clientele, the sky is the limit... Nothing is impossible. Good luck people.
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by freshdew: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Love this
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by flames77(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
27.House Boy Jare.....lols
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Krucifax(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
naijainfogalery: 26 LEGITIMATE JOBS YOU CAN DO WITHOUT START UP CAPITALS IN 2013

I think you are confusing Dry Cleaning with Laundry here. To Dry Clean you need a Dry Cleaning Machine which costs Millions of Naira. Nice write up though.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Dry-Cleaning-Equipment-/73177/i.html?_nkw=dry+cleaning+machine&_frs=1
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Morgan1092(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
9ce 1
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by innocentchuks(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
This is a business that avails u the opportunity to travel round the world, enjoy the best luxury, meet and cruise with people here and outside Nigeria, set urself free from poverty to a new hope of financial freedom.with this business no more rat race of waking up in the morning rush off to the office trying to beat early morning rush hour and at the end of the month u collect ur salary that is heavily tax,after offsetting ur accumulated bills u wonder where ur money went. no saving for future, no guarantee of not been axed, or walking the street every morning in search of a paid job, Radio presenter MNJ said, JOB means 'Just Over Broke'. stop living in fear of what tomorrow holds for u and secure ur future now. Get that ur dream car and house now by joining a proving network marketing company where u become ur own boss and work only for urself. where u work urself to the ladder of success. here we pursue poverty, obesity, solve health related problems, and in all enjoy a healthy and wealthy life style. if u are willing to be financially free and liberate ur family call 08038651783 or 08184959320 set u at the top.

1 Like

Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Freeopod(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Gloriana! Am so interested o! I live in IB but wldnt mind relocating if d job and pay is worth it. Can i av ur mail so we can talk directly. Mine is: freeopod@gmail.com
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by neksummi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Can teach you the skills for achieving #7. See what I'm turning complete newbies to:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

All the best.
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Oaktree(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
so many commendations,better still let's reciprocate such good write up,when we want to posts!!! Post write up that communicate information and make sense.
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by Obizee316(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Bros i gbadu ur write up,i cherish this ideas;they all point towards rendering services.A typical success 4 me is Bulksms biz ;sold my 1st bulk for 2.5k/sms,2day i sent over 1000 contacts,2pages for #5/page. Cool cash. Plz add Bulksms 2 diz list.bro u 2much
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by demoreon: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well since the thread is about no startup, I will suggest Hosting Affiliate Offers, its a business you can do online that requires no start up and you get to earn 125$ per referral.
So 5 ppl monthly = 625$, there is no minimum threshold to withdraw your earnings.
Please note. that this is completely different from MLM and other crapy referral biz where you don't see the money earned.
Lastly you don't need a laptop to get started, your phone is more than enough.
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by OCcool: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: Absolute CRAP !
SHUT UP UR MOUTH!
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by tony1980: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2013
Nice One,That's A Great Job,Well Done,My Dear.
You can also click on my Facebook Website below
right here right now for other more quick money making and business ideas for 2013.
And see how Nigerian Youths are making mega money for themselves
without defrauding anybody.
Re: Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 by emtar(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2013
this is a nice write-up and i want to add few things to support this:

any one using browsing phone be small or e-class one and using free MB i.e10m,15mb,25mb to any free mb can be use to make money online e.g:

1.to make money on 2go

2.to make money on fiverr selling gigs

3.by doing affiliate on clickbank

4.by promoting adbrite products

5.making money while chatting on your 2go account.LEAR more about cash on 2go here www.info-ebooksvillage..com

All the above itemize products need no cash to start. Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With ARM Life Plc / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / N-power: Distribution Of Devices To Volunteers Begins July 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.