Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Character Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Character Writing (557 Views)

Describing The Physical Appearance Of Your Character / A Thread on Character Chart And How To Use it / Who Is Your Favourite Character In The Book You Are Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Character Writing by blushmg: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2013
For those who want to write here, If you know you can do Character writing, that is create a character and write series for several editions, Pls send a message to the admin. If you dont understand what character writing/ creation is, just ask and you will be explained to. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/AbesanNews
Re: Character Writing by LarrySun(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2013
Who is the Admin?
Re: Character Writing by blushmg: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2013
ok
Re: Character Writing by blushmg: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Direct all messages to the page pls https://www.facebook.com/AbesanNews
Re: Character Writing by LarrySun(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2013
That's interesting, but telling me I may not win shows a snitch-bit of pessimism with which I'm very unfamiliar.

I do not have a Facebook page, but I'll forward the script thereupon your wall when I'm done.

I'm also not into journalism, neither have I gone through training in any writing schools. I should know if these shortcomings may hinder my participation.

However, you may check my signature and view my story to know if I'm capable or otherwise.

Bless you.

L.S.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free And Self-hosted Blog / Circular Letter / Economic Invasion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.