Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland (1076 Views)

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / "1st To Comment And Co Posters" Should Be Rid Off Nairaland! / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by nenergy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm no longer a newbie on Nairaland so i can also contribute when "elders" are talking. Ok, so there is a trend on Nairaland, one which happens on almost every thread- its the first to comment syndrome. I've seen people thanking Obatala and Sango for being the 1st to comment. Others will be contending "position", claiming 1st even when their browser speed is 0.5kb/sec.lol This trend i believe affects the quality of comments as the posters are usually in a haste to post that they throw "thought" out the window. Please let thought come before the throttle. Seek ye first wholesome comments and all other things shall be added unto you. Have a fulfilling week ahead. By the way; let's see whose the 1st to comment.lol
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by jhydebaba(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
1st to comment cheesy

Where is my reward
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by sugarcoatted(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
cheesy
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by specialguest(f): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
3rd to comment dear " future husband"

1 Like

Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2013
4th to comment.

1 Like

Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by nenergy(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2013
specialguest: 3rd to comment dear " future husband"

My future wife..i greet you wink
specialguest: 3rd to comment dear " future husband"

My future wife..i greet you
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by nenergy(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2013
Talking about 1st to comment, the 1st comment to this FP thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1266794/mtn-disses-etisalat-number-portability) is hilarious.lol

hustla:
First time I will b d first to comment...
i want to.say thank u to my Oga at the top; Seun Osewa,Saka, the OP,my Mommy,My Daddy, My Brother and My Sister for giving me this wonderful opportunity to be the first to comment..
i also want.to.thank the makers of Tecno N3,MTN for the Blackberry BIS i am browsing with..

thank u thank uu!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by DoloresHang: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
The overall factor is defined for the path for humans. The knowledge of the Color Blind Glasses is accumulated for the future forces. The design is fit for the realm in the mid of the cited patterns for humans.
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by TommyPoole: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Today I started my Private Visit through China's Yangtze Waterway with China Odyssey Visits. My https://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/ local are expert was sitting tight for me when I showed up at the air terminal. She took me to my very own vehicle and driver.
Re: 1st To Comment Syndrome On Nairaland by adamusa0106: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2023
This is a new trend and I think that people visiting retro bowl to respond very well to this trend.

(1) (Reply)

.. / If I Don’t Allow Daddy To Do It, He Sleeps With My Younger Sister –girl, 13 / So You Still Think Gays Should Be Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.